Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Best CFS I have had in SA is Tip Top because of the gravy.  I have no idea what is in it but its yellow not white or brown and its fucking great.  Who else has good CFS in SA?  Off the top of my head I have had Good Time Charlie's and Longhorn Cafe and thought they were good but not great.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hozz said:

Best CFS I have had in SA is Tip Top because of the gravy.  I have no idea what is in it but its yellow not white or brown and its fucking great.  Who else has good CFS in SA?  Off the top of my head I have had Good Time Charlie's and Longhorn Cafe and thought they were good but not great.

Years ago there was a place called Red Barn I think. Haven't eaten there since the 80s but cfs was awesome. Probably not there anymore.

Believe it or not Alamo Cafe had a pretty decent cfs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hozz said:

Tip top is great. They finally started accepting cards too. first time I went thought my uncle left me with the bill because they have an outhouse as a restroom. I couldn't find him lol 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Years ago there was a place called Red Barn I think. Haven't eaten there since the 80s but cfs was awesome. Probably not there anymore.

That place is still there I think, Alamo Heights?

2 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

Tip top is great. They finally started accepting cards too. first time I went thought my uncle left me with the bill because they have an outhouse as a restroom. I couldn't find him lol 

6 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Little Red Barn or you’re thinking Barn Door. Both meh 

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Lowake is still good even though they moved to rowena. BTW do you still rock it?

Yes it is even though I’ve only been once since the move. And I have no idea what you are asking me. I’m 35 going on 65 I don’t speak jive.

Edited by Herbie Hancock
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hozz said:

Best CFS I have had in SA is Tip Top because of the gravy.  I have no idea what is in it but its yellow not white or brown and its fucking great.  Who else has good CFS in SA?  Off the top of my head I have had Good Time Charlie's and Longhorn Cafe and thought they were good but not great.

Source of yellow = chicken fat. True story.

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust