Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Never had the cfs there, but I had a really nice burger and frog legs.  Good place.

Everything on their menu is legit, we live about 10 mins from there and that’s the spot we take friends that are visiting from up north. Chicken fried chicken is my go-to with Fried Okra and Jalapeño Mac. Kids always have extra CFS so I get some of that as well.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Some thirsties about to make you real popular.  

I'm really just an amalgam. I am not popular. So happy that some of my sorority sisters are slowly weighing in. Awesome. Because I see more of you lurking and repping without posting. Bravo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

Everything on their menu is legit, we live about 10 mins from there and that’s the spot we take friends that are visiting from up north. Chicken fried chicken is my go-to with Fried Okra and Jalapeño Mac. Kids always have extra CFS so I get some of that as well.

We've moved on from chicken fried steak. We're now on Nicole and her sorority sister.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

This looks like it could fit in somewhere in between the murderous hottie killer/semi-hottie molester conversations.

It would definitely be a new fork in the road though.

Not one that I myself am willing to venture down.

image.thumb.png.ef294743064799f9594d11d945cdee4b.png

Pretty sure Nahlin replied to this with we’re not in the running, unfortunately. 

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust