Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

Maalik going to Aggie is a non fit.  Klein needs a mobile QB.  Maalik is a statue. This would be a horrible fit. I could see him transferring somewhere out west if he leaves. Funny how Aggie acts like we have a team of jags but they are hinting at taking our backup who no zero mobility. Never change Aggie. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just now, Chips O'Toole said:

Murphy in Klein's offense running power is laughable.  Unless Klein saw his abilities up close and decided he may want to incorporate screen passes to the opposing team into the playbook. 

Exactly. The idea that Klein witnessed Texas vs KSU and came away impressed with Murphy is laughable. 

Lagway fits what Klein wants to do and Florida is a hot fucking mess. Plus, we know he will get a bag there. 

This really should be an easy flip for aggy and will tell me a lot about Elko/Klein. If they can't get that done it's going to be a long road for them. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And it should have zero to do with Maddox, insomuch as they’d only go after or take lagway if maddox leaves. 

unless the implication of the tweet is they’ve told him to find a new home because lagway has taken his spot. 

Lagway is definitely a better fit in Klein's offense. They would definitely take him over Maddox but there's no guarantee they can land Lagway. 

43 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The only thing bad about the Elko hire is we will have to deal with Wiltfong's constant love affair with him. "One of the top players in the transfer portal" for a player that won't even end up being a top 50 transfer by his own publications rankings. 

Yep I had almost forgotten the Elko-Fong slobberfest angle. aggy is locked into a top 10 class for the duration of the Elko era. Looking forward to mysterious bumps for injured OL and obscure QBs. 

And of course Fong will relay this to Pate who will keep the aggy hype train going nationally. Clickty clack. 

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Lagway would be interesting. Kind of a KJ Jefferson starter kit. Big, strong, slow, and truly awful mechanics, but has a big arm and decent accuracy. Definitely would be good in QB run game.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/15029047/65641eab47970807d06d70b3

KJ Jefferson's career progression has been impressive: 9-4 -> 7-5 -> 4-8. Since aggy is starting at a 7-5 baseline, they should be able to get to 2-10 with Lagway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Lulz.

image.thumb.png.f5d7602b4a7fe5a7afa5bb740c063145.png

This goes right along with "the only thing they're making coaching decisions based on is who can beat the Longhorns next season" cynicism he espoused earlier.

10 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Lagway is definitely a better fit in Klein's offense. They would definitely take him over Maddox but there's no guarantee they can land Lagway. 

Right now Loochie is concocting a fake OL depth chart and paying a high school freshman to make AI videos to help elko fool Lagway into thinking ATM has a viable offensive line.

Edited by Chopper

Yep I had almost forgotten the Elko-Fong slobberfest angle. aggy is locked into a top 10 class for the duration of the Elko era. Looking forward to mysterious bumps for injured OL and obscure QBs. 

And of course Fong will relay this to Pate who will keep the aggy hype train going nationally. Clickty clack. 

Ugly maroon media conspiracy?????

11 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Lagway would be interesting. Kind of a KJ Jefferson starter kit. Big, strong, slow, and truly awful mechanics, but has a big arm and decent accuracy. Definitely would be good in QB run game.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/15029047/65641eab47970807d06d70b3

I hope Lagway sticks. The UF fanbase has basically said they’ll push to fire Sun Belt Billy if Lagway doesn’t sign with them. 

5 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Ugly maroon media conspiracy?????

Just laziness really. Fong exchanges recruiting bumps for information from Elko. At least we’ll know aggy is completely out of it when Fong puts in a CB for Texas. 

Pate just likes to talk. He doesn’t like to research. His producers hand him all the statistics he uses on his show. He also doesn’t like to verify. If Looch or Fong tells him something he just parrots it back on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The only thing bad about the Elko hire is we will have to deal with Wiltfong's constant love affair with him. "One of the top players in the transfer portal" for a player that won't even end up being a top 50 transfer by his own publications rankings. 

Is this the guy our WR's kept running by for big gains/TD's before Murphy started making bad throws?

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

He must really suck if Worthy beat him.

I don't know about suck but he's really soft in the run game and he was cooked in the 2 games where he covered good WRs (Worthy and Burden). Luther Burden really did a number on Lee which is probably about the stat line Worthy would have put up had Ewers been healthy. 

He's #50 in the portal for a reason. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I don't know about suck but he's really soft in the run game and he was cooked in the 2 games where he covered good WRs (Worthy and Burden). Luther Burden really did a number on Lee which is probably about the stat line Worthy would have put up had Ewers been healthy. 

He's #50 in the portal for a reason. 

You need to put a warning label on clips with Brando making calls. Awful. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I think they can too. 

Florida is a mess and all their recruits are bailing. 

Exactly. I obviously hope A&M doesn't get Lagway or anyone else they want, but it's not like Florida is a magnet for the best of the best and seeing bright things in their future. 

Garbage fire program right now.

4 hours ago, Aslan24 said:

My brother in Christ what positive “implications” could you possibly be referring to.

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

They think they’ll get Murphy probably. 

Yeah that's someone who sees Murphy is black and a big body and knows nothing about him outside if that.

As a reminder it's been said he's the least athletic / fast dude in the QB room. His strength is absolutely not running and if he goes to that offense it makes me even more confident about the game next year.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 12:41 PM, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Did Howell actually write "he has a high level of comfortability at A&M"? Who the fuck talks/writes like that? Are TexAgs subscribers paying by the syllable or something?

The $9.95er style guide is something else. 

If Elko keeps David Bowen, Fong's other buddy (his wife moved from Baton Rouge to College Station, and knowing her that means a lot), Fong's gonna have better sourcing than Liucci.