The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m curious...how in the blue fuck is anyone declaring victory or defeat at this point? We literally have no clue what is in it, whether there are additional sealed indictments or not, etc.

Today is proof of one thing: that Mueller has completed his investigation. So...umm...yeah.

This is a pretty good start.  

mueller-trump-charges-promo-153496845259

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m curious...how in the blue fuck is anyone declaring victory or defeat at this point? We literally have no clue what is in it, whether there are additional sealed indictments or not, etc.

Today is proof of one thing: that Mueller has completed his investigation. So...umm...yeah.

There are credible reports that there are no further indictments, sealed or otherwise, coming from SCO.  Also, I discovered that the final footnote of the DOJ policy pretty clearly forbids sealed indictment of the President, which kinda bummed me out.  I know you'll appreciate seeing that in the last footnote of a brief or opinion.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

No one has seen anything from Mueller yet except indictments and convictions.

The sack doesn’t take those into account. Indictments and convictions are just the deep state trying to prevent the man from payin 10 large to watch rats fuck. First they outlawed dog fighting, next thing you know they’re going after the rat fucking too. 

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No one will know who won or lost until Donald Trump is no longer president.

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Remember when we had that president everyone thought was a Russian asset and they appointed a special counsel only to find nothing?...except an enormous Russian criminal conspiracy to get that president elected involving his campaign staff and Russian spies.

Yeah, that was a complete waste of money and time. 

Remember when we had a certain candidate pay for a fake dossier that started said investigation...

*nothing is believable until at this point.  

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not yet on Flynn.  Kinda curious about that one.  Sentencing was just delayed again a few weeks ago, ostensibly to facilitate continued cooperation.  Maybe its with another USAO.  Maybe it's really to facilitate a hand off.  Some of these kind of loose ends are a tad perplexing.

I wanted to ask your perspective on that. I’m not sure what kinda law you practice but what’s your understanding of why the investigation would conclude with the case still at the Supreme Court and the other cases yet to finish sentencing?

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The only good take in this thread.

• Like 1

');b.close();})(document);<\/script>","pos_list":["LDRB","MAST"],"transID":"darla_prefetch_1553297876511_695309289_3","k2_uri":"","fac_rt":"26183","spaceID":"2022718753","lookupTime":295,"procTime":297,"npv":1,"pvid":"eYoczTk4LjF3JzimW3s6dgZ1MzguMQAAAABYKJpZ","serveTime":-1,"ep":{"site-attribute":"","tgt":"_blank","secure":true,"ref":"https:\/\/forums.rivals.com\/threads\/unofficial-mueller-report-delivered-to-ag-william-barr-thread.871934\/","nopageview":true,"filter":"no_expandable;exp_iframe_expandable;","darlaID":"darla_instance_1553297876511_1514784238_2"},"pym":{".":"v0.0.9;;-;"},"host":"","filtered":[],"pe":""}}}

1. [IMG]
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

No one will know who won or lost until Donald Trump is no longer president.

Yep. We will know our fate in less than 2 years. If trump wins again the country is fucked. 

But it wont happen. It doesn’t matter what the trolls or the “both sides” posters who stand for nothin or the ignorant or buried head in the sand “yeah I’m somehow still a Republican” people think. 

Trump will lose. And the trolls will disappear, at least the ones we currently got. New ones will emerge and the cycle of life will continue. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

');b.close();})(document);<\/script>","pos_list":["LDRB","MAST"],"transID":"darla_prefetch_1553297876511_695309289_3","k2_uri":"","fac_rt":"26183","spaceID":"2022718753","lookupTime":295,"procTime":297,"npv":1,"pvid":"eYoczTk4LjF3JzimW3s6dgZ1MzguMQAAAABYKJpZ","serveTime":-1,"ep":{"site-attribute":"","tgt":"_blank","secure":true,"ref":"https:\/\/forums.rivals.com\/threads\/unofficial-mueller-report-delivered-to-ag-william-barr-thread.871934\/","nopageview":true,"filter":"no_expandable;exp_iframe_expandable;","darlaID":"darla_instance_1553297876511_1514784238_2"},"pym":{".":"v0.0.9;;-;"},"host":"","filtered":[],"pe":""}}}

1. [IMG]

FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

That’s actually kind of funny. 

We have no idea what it says but one would think that it would be “very comprehensive” no matter what it concludes. Its not like he’s turning in some algebra paper. 

Edited by JimmyJames

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s actually kind of funny. 

We have no idea what it says but one would think that it would be “very comprehensive” no matter what it concludes. Its not like he’s turning in some algebra paper. 

I don't think it's going to conclude anything. I think it's going to lay out the evidence. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That’s pretty much why Mueller had to wrap this up early this year or wait until after 2020 otherwise it would look political. 

It's looked political since the very first day it started.  Let me correct that.  It's been political since the very first day it started.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

If Roger Stone were convicted, would that be the first conviction that is actually tied to collusion, and not perjury or other crimes?

They got Al Capone for tax evasion which is clear evidence he was innocent of being a gangster. 

/sarcasm 

The feds operate under a goal of getting the bad guys.  Doesn’t really matter how they get them when they are overt criminals and a threat to public safety. 

Manafort and Stone were the biggest bad guys on the Trump side of the Trump-Russia conspiracy.  

Mueller got them and both are likely spending significant time in prison. 

Jury is still out on Trump tho...

Yep. We will know our fate in less than 2 years. If trump wins again the country is fucked. 
But it wont happen. It doesn’t matter what the trolls or the “both sides” posters who stand for nothin or the ignorant or buried head in the sand “yeah I’m somehow still a Republican” people think. 
Trump will lose. And the trolls will disappear, at least the ones we currently got. New ones will emerge and the cycle of life will continue. 

Some of you guys are in danger of being reverse trolls. You may not agree with a lot of the posters, but I still don’t see a lot of purposeful trolling in this thread.

I see some ill informed perspectives, but not really trolling. I personally also don’t see how anyone can support Trump, but a lot of these posters aren’t supporting Trump, but are rather pointing out that there still hasn’t been any collusion convictions and it’s looking like there will be no other indictments. That’s not trolling.

Maybe a refresher on the definition of reverse troll is in order.

Reverse Trolling Definition

When someone of little or no intelligence on the internet gets into a discussion, debate, or argument that they cannot keep up with because of their inability to think and process information outside of their closed little mind, and respond by calling the other person more intelligent than them A TROLL!
  • Like 5

Just would like to remind everyone, before you get so excited about the lack of indictments related to or evidence of any collusion with Russia, that Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican. What did you expect, for him to actually put a president of his own party in prison? Thing was a sham from the start.

Just now, EMAWesome said:

They will start screaming for impeachment based on him not apologizing for his white privilege now.

Or just wait to see what's in the report and then wait on the SDNY, the New York AG, and Congress.

We get at least two more years of this plus a presidential election.

It's gonna be great.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Just would like to remind everyone, before you get so excited about the lack of indictments related to or evidence of any collusion with Russia, that Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican. What did you expect, for him to actually put a president of his own party in prison? Thing was a sham from the start.

I think what you're trying to say is party over country.