The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, Pods said:

Totally true. Most of these leaks have been from pro-Trump sources and the journalists haven't done their job validating and burning unreliable sources. Him getting mad that they didn't deliver can easily be a cover story planted by Jared. 

Lulz.  Even for you that is a good one.

12 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

How about any of you read the transcripts and tell me how Mueller is going to prove anything related to conspiracy as a result of this meeting.  

How about we all sit right here and do nothing, because none of our opinions matter in this case and you are a troll that will remain 'unconvinced' no matter how much evidence slaps you upside the face. You are an obvious troll too, so who even knows, or particularly cares, what you actually believe. 

I've already engaged you far too much today. I only do so periodically to expose you as the troll you are for potential lurkers or new members.

We're well past that point today and I apologize to the veteran posters, who already know what a piece of sheeit he is, for any part I had in prolonging it. 

Edited by Pods

Ike's follow-up transcript was interesting. After his initial testimony, he was compelled to correct some of his statements from the initial interview.

1. Around the time of the Miss Universe pageant, he witnessed Aras in a call with Putin's press secretary where Aras indicated Trump was requesting a meeting with Putin. He does not know if that meeting occurred. 

2. After the June 9 meeting, Ike had said he flew home to California.  During that initial interview, the committee pointed out that his phone records had indicated he was roaming in Russia.  So, in the follow-up he corrected the record to indicated he flew back to Russia the day after the Trump Tower meeting.  For a month.  Just slipped his mind previously.  Even when they were questioning him about the phone records. Part of his business in Russia was to work with Sberbank for refinancing of the Croucus Group (his company) debt.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:
35 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I wonder if he has a good relationship with his former son-in-law?

They were business partners, so probably once. However, the SIL now has criminal liabilities over fraudulent deals with Manafort, so I would guess probably not anymore.

20 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Your basing your impression of the meeting based on the testimony of those in the meeting, which is fair. But 1) they've all proven to be liars who constantly change their stories as more news is shed and 2) If they sat their and talked about smoking gun type of shit, do you think they would just admit to that? 

I am not aware that Nataliya, Ike or the interpreter have ever been proven to be liars but I could be wrong.  I don't think Goldstone was a proven liar unless you count the fact that he embellished the reason for the meeting to Jr in order to actually get a meeting.  A meeting that his one and only client at the time asked for him to set up personally, so he needed to come through.

Of course I do not think they would sit down and admit to illegal activity.  My guess would be they would simply refuse to testify.  I do not think the US senate can compel foreigners to testify in hearings.   Maybe they can.  I dont know.

But, again, it doesnt matter what anyone thinks it only matters what someone can prove.  Trying to get people to stick to a lie is really hard if everyone is in cahoots in the deal.  But certainly Ike and Goldstone and the interpreter had nothing to do with any of this.  many of them met each other for the first time that day.  I do not believe that someone would be able to get all of them to blatantly lie under oath and I do not think they could keep their story straight if they tried to lie.  

Ike's follow-up transcript was interesting. After his initial testimony, he was compelled to correct some of his statements from the initial interview.
1. Around the time of the Miss Universe pageant, he witnessed Aras in a call with Putin's press secretary where Aras indicated Trump was requesting a meeting with Putin. He does not know if that meeting occurred. 
2. After the June 9 meeting, Ike had said he flew home to California.  During that initial interview, the committee pointed out that his phone records had indicated he was roaming in Russia.  So, in the follow-up he corrected the record to indicated he flew back to Russia the day after the Trump Tower meeting.  For a month.  Just slipped his mind previously.  Even when they were questioning him about the phone records. Part of his business in Russia was to work with Sberbank for refinancing of the Croucus Group (his company) debt.
...so this supposed outlier of a episode in which everyone got their stories straight, as if that's a feat, is just more of the same of contradictions, discrepancies, and corrections.

I know that is what you guys want it to be about.  You really really want it to be.  None of you obviously read any of the testimonies.  The following is a list of questions that was asked of all of the meeting participants under oath and penalty of perjury and subject to cross examination (except Nataliya).  Jr, Nataliya, Ike, Rinat, Goldstone and the interpreter.  All of them asked the same list of questions and this is from the interpreter:
16 BY MS . BRENNAN : 1 7 Q. Turning now t o the mee ti ng itself on June 1 8 9 , 201 6 , did anyone s t a t e that t he Russian 1 9 Government support e d Do nald Trump ' s Pr e side ntial 20 campa ign?
21 A. No .
2 2 Q. Did anyone state that the Russian 23 Government opposed Hillary Clinton 's c ampaign?
24 2 5 A No.
Q. Did anyo n e at the me eti ng o ff e r t o 1 releas e hacke d emails to aid the Trump campaign?
2 A No .
3 Q. Did a nyo ne o ffer to manufacture or 4 distribute fake news to aid the Trump campaign?
5 A No .
6 Q. Did anyone offer to hack State voter 7 reg istratio n systems t o obtain v o t e r data to aid 8 the Trump campa ign?
A No .
44 9 1 0 Q. Was there any discussio n of anything that 11 might rea sonably be considered collusion between 12 the Trump campaign and the Russian Government?
13 A. No .

Every participant said the exact same thing in regards to this.  These are publicly available.  Just read them.  It is not surprising that the media hasnt produced these quotes but they release the fact that one person said Kushner left the meeting early and another said he didnt.  Solid reporting on the pertinent facts there.
How about any of you read the transcripts and tell me how Mueller is going to prove anything related to conspiracy as a result of this meeting.  

What if they (stay with me on this...) lied?

23 minutes ago, Lurch said:

What if they (stay with me on this...) lied?

Then someone would have to prove the lie correct?  There would need to be documents or recordings or something right?  Surely the fate of the POTUS does not hinge on what idiots like Pods THINK happened.  have one of the attorneys on here read the relevant parts of the transcripts and ask them if they believe them to be credible based on their experience.  

You have multiple people, several of which had never even met each other before going to an open meeting in Trump tower and we are to believe that in that meeting, there was an exchange that would constitute treason?  That seems logical to people?  Everyone involved said the meeting took  20-30 minutes.  You believe that a massively complicated scheme to alter an election that would put every single one of them in jail if it were true would be hatched out in 20-30 minutes?  That they would just bring along a freelance interpreter so he could be implicated in the scheme?  That the plot to hatch the biggest potential conspiracy in US history was done in an open meeting room in Trump tower.  With Kushner coming in late and leaving early and 100s of trump employees milling around.  

And if at the meeting there actually had been incriminating evidence about Hillary passed on for lifting sanctions, where exactly is the incriminating info on Hillary?  Why would they then approach Carter Page and then Erik Prince and Flynn and Papas and Manafort before them?  Why would there not be a single further call or email or text or meeting or anything between the trump folks and Nataliya or Ike or Rinat?  Why would Kushner be furious about the meeting (unless we agree with retard pods that Kushner planted that story on purpose to throw everyone off)?  It is nonsensical.  

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Pods said:

How about we all sit right here and do nothing, because none of our opinions matter in this case and you are a troll that will remain 'unconvinced' no matter how much evidence slaps you upside the face. You are an obvious troll too, so who even knows, or particularly cares, what you actually believe. 

I've already engaged you far too much today. I only do so periodically to expose you as the troll you are for potential lurkers or new members.

We're well past that point today and I apologize to the veteran posters, who already know what a piece of sheeit he is, for any part I had in prolonging it. 

Perfect.  Lets sit here and do nothing.  Does that include you guys posting every single story that is out there by any lunatic that writes one about this?  

You have no idea what evidence is.  Your entire theory of everything is based 100% on what you read in the media.  You have a chance to actually read something that is evidence and you refuse.  But I am the troll.  Here is a hint, when mueller puts out his report he is not going to include a single reference to anyone in the media and their opinion on the matter.  But he will absolutely include include sworn testimony of the actual people being accused.

Think about what you typed above.  You engage me to expose me to new members and lurkers.  That is so fucking pathetic and sad I can not believe you even typed it.  I am sure all of the people that come here appreciate the fact that you think they are idiots that need you to tell them what is correct and incorrect.  

How about that Natailya lie you posted?  You going to prove it?

• Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Then someone would have to prove the lie correct?  There would need to be documents or recordings or something right?  Surely the fate of the POTUS does not hinge on what idiots like Pods THINK happened.  have one of the attorneys on here read the relevant parts of the transcripts and ask them if they believe them to be credible based on their experience.  

You have multiple people, several of which had never even met each other before going to an open meeting in Trump tower and we are to believe that in that meeting, there was an exchange that would constitute treason?  That seems logical to people?  Everyone involved said the meeting took  20-30 minutes.  You believe that a massively complicated scheme to alter an election that would put every single one of them in jail if it were true would be hatched out in 20-30 minutes?  That they would just bring along a freelance interpreter so he could be implicated in the scheme?  That the plot to hatch the biggest potential conspiracy in US history was done in an open meeting room in Trump tower.  With Kushner coming in late and leaving early and 100s of trump employees milling around.  

And if at the meeting there actually had been incriminating evidence about Hillary passed on for lifting sanctions, where exactly is the incriminating info on Hillary?  Why would they then approach Carter Page and then Erik Prince and Flynn and Papas and Manafort before them?  Why would there not be a single further call or email or text or meeting or anything between the trump folks and Nataliya or Ike or Rinat?  Why would Kushner be furious about the meeting (unless we agree with retard pods that Kushner planted that story on purpose to throw everyone off)?  It is nonsensical.  

Or people could flip.

Which is what has already happened. 

30 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Perfect.  Lets sit here and do nothing.  Does that include you guys posting every single story that is out there by any lunatic that writes one about this?  

You have no idea what evidence is.  Your entire theory of everything is based 100% on what you read in the media.  You have a chance to actually read something that is evidence and you refuse.  But I am the troll.  Here is a hint, when mueller puts out his report he is not going to include a single reference to anyone in the media and their opinion on the matter.  But he will absolutely include include sworn testimony of the actual people being accused.

Think about what you typed above.  You engage me to expose me to new members and lurkers.  That is so fucking pathetic and sad I can not believe you even typed it.  I am sure all of the people that come here appreciate the fact that you think they are idiots that need you to tell them what is correct and incorrect.  

You're autistic, aren't you?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, sheeeit said:

I bet he will reference Lester Holt...

1 hour ago, sheeeit said:

Surly must be ramping up in importance. What was your shaggy handle? Was it the same or something different.

Whats happening is the noose is tightening so the trolls are being told to hit propaganda maximum overdrive. Nothing could be more obvious.

And as for the notion someone hinted to about a trumpkin revolution, that’s fucking hilarious. Unless the ruskies have figured out a way to get people in nursing homes to start a revolution, the only thing the trumpkins are gonna do if trump gets impeached is let out the fart that got heard around the world. 

Frankly I can’t wait to both hear and smell it. Good night trumpkin traitors.

I am firmly of the opinion that there are enough dumbshit NRA type 40 YO angry white losers who will try to turn a Trump impeachment or resignation into guerilla war.  I hope they prove me wrong.  It's not all olds in nursing homes, not by a long shot.

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Yep.  Look no further than the Jewish lawyer in Manhattan yelling about the restaurant employees speaking spanish.

You mean the Jewish lawyer who was touted as being fluent in Spanish on his firm's website?  That guy?  The jokes write themselves.

(I actually think that guy staged it all.)

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I am firmly of the opinion that there are enough dumbshit NRA type 40 YO angry white losers who will try to turn a Trump impeachment or resignation into guerilla war.  I hope they prove me wrong.  It's not all olds in nursing homes, not by a long shot.

While I understand this sentiment I just disagree. Those guys aren’t political. Their support of trump is a general support of just being anti establishment or anti society. It’s not a cause to take up arms. 

Edited by JimmyJames

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

While I understand this sentiment I just disagree. Those guys aren’t political. Their support of trump is a general support of just being anti establishment or anti society. It’s not a cause to take up arms. 

Are you kidding?  Do you ever interact with these people?

They are seething with hatred for anything left of Jeff Sessions.  You'd better believe they are ready to start taking out librals.

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Just curious, what does "Jewish" have to do with it?

it has to do with him not being the stereotypical redneck.  Jewish folk tend to be more tolerant of minorities in my experience. 

And if you haven't heard, there's a gofundme to send a Mariachi band and taco truck to serenade his office. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Are you kidding?  Do you ever interact with these people?

They are seething with hatred for anything left of Jeff Sessions.  You'd better believe they are ready to start taking out librals.

Yes I do. All the time. And I have yet to meet one I considered anything close to a violent threat. Dunno. Maybe you have. 

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

it has to do with him not being the stereotypical redneck.  Jewish folk tend to be more tolerant of minorities in my experience. 

And if you haven't heard, there's a gofundme to send a Mariachi band and taco truck to serenade his office. 

True enough, yeah that whole thing is a  comical shit show.

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yes I do. All the time. And I have yet to meet one I considered anything close to a violent threat. Dunno. Maybe you have. 

Aside from the Santa Barbara shooter, and the Florida High School shooter, and the Vegas shooter, and the dude in Toronto. Incels are a big, burgeoning problem that is starting to boil over. 

1 minute ago, Pods said:

Aside from the Santa Barbara shooter, and the Florida High School shooter, and the Vegas shooter, and the dude in Toronto. Incels are a big, burgeoning problem that is starting to boil over. 

I completely agree with you on that point, but I don’t think those were due to trump. To me that’s a totally separate issue.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I completely agree with you on that point, but I don’t think those were due to trump. To me that’s a totally separate issue.

Trump fans the flames of extremist movements and gives them purpose/meaning by not outright marginalizing them like any responsibile leader should.

Trump is a part of it.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

And more importantly, none of those assholes maniacs were starting a revolution. They were narcissistic killers trying to give meaning to their pathetic lives. They failed. 

Often they think their actions will inspire others to violence.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump fans the flames of extremist movements and gives them purpose/meaning by not outright marginalizing them like any responsibile leader should.

Trump is a part of it.

Ok I agree with this. I suppose my point is that I don’t see this leading to some sort of revolution. Tell me how I’m wrong?

34 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You mean the Jewish lawyer who was touted as being fluent in Spanish on his firm's website?  That guy?  The jokes write themselves.

(I actually think that guy staged it all.)

Maybe he was pissed they didn’t give him the discount 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

listened to an interview on NPR of a guy that lost three cousins to mining mishaps but still voted for Blankenship because he "wanted an honest crook." There's no fixing stupid. There's a write up as well in The Hill.  

Edited by Mdhorn