The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not exactly sure how we are supposed to assess whether the redactions significantly reduce comprehension of Mueller's findings if we can't see what was redacted, but whatever.  Sure, if there are effectively NO redactions, then great.  If the report is shot through with black bars?  The only solace I would take is if Mueller's conclusions are delivered whole.

My hope would be that Barr and Mueller are brought in to testify regarding the conclusions. 

• Like 1

every libtard dork here LOVED the "redacted" report from the DOJ on Lois Lerner, her boss and the disappearing evidence. 

they loved Eric Holder running interference for Obama weaponizing the IRS against his political opponents.. 

there was zero shot at a "special investigation" because Holder would never..ever.. give a fuck about the country over his political party's interest. 

every libtard here spent the last two years with the hoping and praying for Robert fucking Mueller and his stacked libtard team of "investigators" to deliver them from their misery. 

You go to kill the King,... you better not miss, you limp wristed faggots....

You are God Damned right that Barr is coming for your bitch ass. 

you did this 

you live with this 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 11

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

every libtard dork here LOVED the "redacted" report from the DOJ on Lois Lerner, her boss and the disappearing evidence. 

every libtard here spent the last two years with the hoping and praying for Robert fucking Mueller and his stacked libtard team of "investigators" to deliver them from their misery. 

You go to kill the King,... you better but miss, you limp wristed faggots....

you did this 

you live with this 

Let go of the bottle, Tom. You're killing your family

17 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

they loved Eric Holder running interference for Obama weaponizing the IRS against his political opponents.. 

there was zero shot at a "special investigation" because Holder would never..ever.. give a fuck about the country over his political party's interest. 

you did this 

you live with this 

I truly can't tell if this is satire. 

and "prosecutorial discretion"....remember when that was cool until it wasn't?

the radicalization and identity politcs of the left, for the left, has opened a pandora's box that, when combined with demographics, have given us the current President and the rocket race to the bottom that we are in now and are not going to turn around in our lifetimes....but those were glorious pom pom dayz of enlightenment, yo....

thanks alot. 

you think that zero investigation of the "weapinizing of the IRS" is stuff of fodder, wait until this cat gets ahold of weapoizing the intelligence community against a political oponent.

pro tip....it won't take two years and there won't need to be a stacked deck of political opponents to see this for what it is and report on it as such.

agian...thanks from the gallery, carry on. 

Edited by TtomTerrific

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Hell yes we all caps loved it. I still fondly remember our redacted and Eric Holder interference parties back in the day.

What party did I miss?  And why are Liberals the only people that provide links to anything? I guess the assclown car show may need a new driver now that Mr. Terrific seems to be drinking and driving.  Just a matter of time before they're all riding in the back of a flashing squad car or mangled somewhere. 

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

no one is to blame for giving us the current president except the sixty million people that said he should be the current president.

bull shit...there was a multiplier effect that mobized a very ugly underbelly who also get to vote and that wasn't anyone in a red ball cap.  You start drawing up sides based upon that and you better have your fucking math straight. 

Edited by TtomTerrific

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

you think that zero investigation of the "weapinizing of the IRS" is stuff of foder, wait until this cat gets ahold of weapoizing the intelligence community against a political oponent.

pro tip....it won't take two years and there won't need to be a stacked deck of political opponents to see this for what it is and report on it as such.

agian...thanks from the gallery, carry on. 

There is no evidence, despite numerous congressional hearings by House Republicans, that the Obama adminstration was involved in any IRS machinations.  The facts, as found by Republicans, is that the IRS, on its own, mishandled applications for tax exemption from political groups that should have been denied exempt status. 

And Jeezus Christ, man, you've got at least six misspellings in your short post. The TTom that I remember from the Shag was far more familiar with the English language. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

bull shit...there was a multiplier effect that mobized a very ugly underbelly who also get to vote and that wasn't anyone in a red ball cap.  You start drawing up sides based upon that and you better have your fucking math straight. 

This is about the level of gibberish I expect.

this is what happens when libtard bitches are allowed to fucking take shots, unanswered, in a political forum.

I lost my give a shit when Trump announced his candidacy, but if y'all still won't look at your own culpabilty in all of this, then I have to stop back by an comment.  

YOU....YOU...libtard University of Texas Sprort's board polico guy.....YOU are responsible for this mess.  Self reflection is a bitch, nobody understands that more than me, but YOU have reaping what you have sewn. 

5 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

The people who voted for Hillary are responsible for Trump's election?

dude...don't get this twisted....I am not here advocating for Trump....merely reminding you from where you came.

Demonstrably in favor of redactions and against special investigations into governmental agencies which might have been motivated politically.

the rest of this is bullshit as we have already arrived at the bottom and there is no turning around while I am alive or you are alive. 

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Ahh, now he's just sensibly lecturing us.

We've come a long way since "limp-wristed faggots."

no...that was directed solely at you.   If I can't fish on this lake...I know how to find you on the internet, at least. 

Edited by TtomTerrific

4 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

no...that was directed solely at you.   If I can't fish on this lake...I know how to find you on the internet, at least. 

Well, no.  That's a lie.  In your opening salvo, which neither quoted nor followed Foosters, you said

and it was clearly aimed at all of us "libtards".

Drink less.

most of the time   

y'all have been alowed to run amok on this website, with good reason considering our President...but I had to stop in and mention the insane hypocricy as it pertains to AG''s and their roles in "special investigations"

once again...now that governmental oversight into the politcal motivations of its members has been comprimised forever, please expect the very worst to come back at you now that you have made this extended run at the incumbent...it is not a surpise nor is it unpopular...just so you know.

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

44 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

and "prosecutorial discretion"....remember when that was cool until it wasn't?

the radicalization and identity politcs of the left, for the left, has opened a pandora's box that, when combined with demographics, have given us the current President and the rocket race to the bottom that we are in now and are not going to turn around in our lifetimes....but those were glorious pom pom dayz of enlightenment, yo....

thanks alot. 

Whisper the old magic spells. Maybe they will work like the old days, and your world will make sense to you again.

• Like 1

ha

dude....I told you what you were pom pomming for was very dangerous ground...that was my entire "schtick" here and I have been validated 100 percent considering the current climate and temperment of our electorate. 

Look...if you want to double down and get more fucking "with it" in the next cycle...Trump will win again and the Democrat Party, as I once completely believed in, is further doomed along with our political discourse, media, and  hope.

again...thks....

and yes...Jimmy...it was you libtards who earned that nominal designation who have not only ruined your own party, but necessarily have ruined the other party......it was you.   rah, rah..

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

there was nothing "wide spread" about it then......how's it looking now?  

you do this, you better have the numbers or you will lose...as you are experiencing currently. 

How much cocaine did you do this afternoon bro