What are you doing Election Day

Bozo_Casanova

42 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I think it’s about time to head up the street and have some fun. I decided to stay at a hotel right by Lafayette Square Park so I wouldn’t have to go far at the end of the night. Not expecting to see many Trumpkins here, but I am sure there will be some. I have seen plenty of folks so far that I can tell spent the summer protesting judging by what they were wearing when I was out earlier.

Don't die bro.

SOMEONE IS GETTING MARRIED RIGHT THE FUCK NOW BUT IS TALKING TO ME AND I CAN HEAR HIM TAKING SHOTS WTF WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME! SOMEONE IN THE BACKGROUND IS YELLING ABOUT BRINGING THE RINGS AND MOM IS FREAKING OUT

either that was a troll of a nigerian scammer that was amazing but aimed at the wrong person or that was crazy

Edited by elfenix

Somebody just tried to put a call on my calendar for 830AM.  You dumb motherfuckers. "Decline, Do Not Send a Response". 
That pisses me off just thinking about it. Are they foreign and completely unaware what today is?

1 minute ago, Orale said:
6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:
Somebody just tried to put a call on my calendar for 830AM.  You dumb motherfuckers. "Decline, Do Not Send a Response". 

That pisses me off just thinking about it. Are they foreign and completely unaware what today is?

My company is HQ'd in the UK and still gave all US employees today off for the election. Being in sales that doesn't really mean shit because your customers probably don't have the day off, but my email inbox was crazy dead today.