Formula 1 2021

wood

I knew they didn’t plan to, but didn’t know if that changed (or is even allowed to change).

It was confirmed by Mike Elliott a few days ago. Rumor was they were going to use it on the nose but it failed crash testing and they abandoned it. Stuff only counts against the budget cap once it’s homologated, so….they held off.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, XYZ said:

Give me the cliff notes on Jos Verstappen. Why is he generally considered a piece of shit?

The cliff notes is he and his dad got an assault charge for beating some one up, then he beat like three different wives/girlfriends, one of which he hit with a car. On top of perpetual victim complex.

Horrid human being

1 minute ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Not sure I agree that Hamilton gave back the advantage he gained... But I don't think it really matters in the grand scheme of things. Hamilton's car is just flying and Verstappen's tires were never gonna hold up. 

Pretty much what I see

1 minute ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Not sure I agree that Hamilton gave back the advantage he gained... But I don't think it really matters in the grand scheme of things. 

Hamilton can't be punished. New engines, cheating... it's for the good of the sport.