Someone had blundered.

Theirs to make happy reply,

Theirs to fake reasons why,

Theirs but to praise Jimbo and lie.

Into the valley of Death

Rode the TexAgs "

I'm so happy you did this

50 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The Aggies are such psychotic traditionalists. They take the same ride with every coach.

We got the best guy. He'll be able to recruit like crazy because he has a resume that includes Bama/Super Bowl Ring/black skin/a "natty." The sleeping giant stirs. All fear us.

Practices used to be easy, now they're tough! Our guys got their swagger back. Coach is cutting away the deadwood while tu is trapdooring. Big difference.

What? You say tu is getting good recruits? They're over-rated. Our coach is getting who he wants.

What? The season isn't going well? Coach doesn't have his players yet and it takes years to install a new system. Be patient. Trust in Coach.

Okay, this is our year! Nobody realizes just how good Coach's players are except Coach and we football geniuses. 

Okay, it wasn't our year. Fluke losses. We were screwed by the refs. Our losses were better than everybody else's wins. We have guys coming back, so we'll be better while everybody else stays the same. Next year!

I never liked this coach. He's arrogant. The team is soft. They don't swagger. Let's get somebody new.

Oh, I love this new coach. recruits will swoon when they see his resume. He practices hard, not like the last guy. The sleeping giant awakens!

And on and on.

Yes, it is true that most if not all roller coasters are repeating loops. 

23 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

“Forward, the Sunshine Brigade!”

Was there a aggy dismayed?

Not though the cadet knew

Someone had blundered.

Theirs to make happy reply,

Theirs to fake reasons why,

Theirs but to praise Jimbo and lie.

Into the valley of Death

Rode the TexAgs "

Half a league, half a league

Half a league onward,

All to false conclusions jumped the TexAgs.

14 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

That's because getting close to accomplishing something feels like as good as it gets to them. Because, well, it is.

Premature celebration combined with Projectile Dysfunction appears to be distressingly common for aggy.

"If your projection lasts longer than 4 hours, seek internet attention immediately."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigco said:

So first Broughton was the best DL recruit in Texas. Then it was Princely. I wonder who aggy picks next.

Bad DL year in Texas. Jimbo sensibly prioritized the recruiting hotbed that is Camden, New Jersey and national best recruit ever Donnell Harris.

Also this whole thing:

EBzyPfAWkAA_vPt?format=png&name=small

Edited by texifornia

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

The problem has been diagnosed - "the PC movement and social media". Guess aggy ain't ready for the future after all.

EBzSVUpWwAE09ZA?format=png&name=360x360

Jimbo recruited against Miami and UF when they were both dumpster fires and Clemson wasn't even a blip on the radar. He over-recruited skill positions and neglected the OL and LB corps to get those top 5 classes.

Smoke, mirrors and revisionist history by Aggy.....as usual.

51 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh my God. This is the uncut shit. Big Game Hunting. "ItsSuperag". Holy shit.

EBzuMPcXUAEh_5o?format=jpg&name=smallEBzuM3IX4AAhNi2?format=png&name=small

So our running back injuries are now a huge issue huh?  I thought our quarterbacks take all of the carries. Which one is sheep fuckers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1