Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

12 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

to be fair, so are folks like Derka and Vic over here...

Well, fucker, I was simply illustrating that it's not a sock. Do you honestly think Derka and Vic are socks? What a miserable existence that piece of shit sock puppet must live. 

I'd argue that your examples prove just how real a fuck like that guy is...

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

wait so Higgins first moved to Steele to play with Jaylon Jones but now is living in Cali and playing with Daniyel Ngata in Folsom? 

Ngata who is now slowing things down - per Hamm Lite

Hide contents

Folsom, Calif., four-star running back Daniyel Ngata has long been down to a final five of Arizona State, Clemson, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M and Utah. The nation's No. 55 overall prospect had planned to make a commitment out of that group before the beginning of the season. However, that has now changed.

As of now, the 5-foot-9, 180-pounder has only taken and official visit to A&M and and an unofficial to Utah. He now plans to take two other official visits.

"I'm going to wait a little long to [commit]," Ngata said. "I want to take my trips to ASU and Oklahoma State. Then, after that, I'll decide. It'll be right after that."

Ngata already has the date set for one of those visits.

"I'm going to ASU the weekend of Sep. 21, when they play Colorado," he said. "As for Oklahoma State, I don't know when that will be, because we have games every weekend. It's a long trip from here to there, so I may have to miss school.

"I think it should happen by mid-October at the latest and I'll decide right after that. I don't have an exact date yet, though."

Ngata has long been high on Texas A&M and all six of his Crystal Ball predictions are in favor of the Aggies. He says A&M is still a major contender for his services.

"That's one I know will be in it to the end," he said. "I loved it at Texas A&M and I love their coaching staff. I like the way that they would use me and I liked the facilities out there. I could definitely see myself ending up there."

Ngata has a new teammate at Folsom that also holds an Aggie offer. Austin Bowie class of 2021 cornerback Kaleb Higgins, who was offered by A&M after spending three days in camp over the summer, has moved to the West Coast.

"He's a really good cornerback," Ngata said of Higgins. "He came in a little late, so he's still getting up to speed. But he should be really good for us this year."

I don't think aggy is gonna hear that train a comin'. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfclap said:

From most schools, I'd say yes. Aggy? This is likely a 53 year old guy selling insurance in Katy. 

To be fair, I think it's difficult to pinpoint an age around 53 at all. There are probably dozens of aggies selling insurance in Katy alone between the ages of 23-63.

And lets not discount the possibility that we're talking about someone working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, either. 

Just now, Chooky said:

Did Perroni switch or is he grasping onto the Liucci-this-aint-over-'til-Malik-Jefferson-sings theory?

the latter. 

via Hamm Lite

Unless I get a clear answer before the announcement, I'm not going to change my Crystal Ball from A&M. I'd probably lean toward it being Texas right now but I don't know for sure. I also think there's a chance that, even if it is Texas, A&M could convince him to switch down the road.

5 minutes ago, Big D said:

All of them.

It’s true. I work with a rich Asian Aggy. He spouts all the same lines. Uncle Red, F250, got Jimbo, secsecsec, Bdf. The stupid names for old rivals (tceh, baylol). Has a strange need to always bring up Herman kissing the players. 

CrottyKid

AG

Allow me to get this out of my system. Below is a loosely connected set of sentences and phrases that are my general response to recruiting drama.

Here's the truth. Jimbo and company pitch what they want from the player, what their game plan is for the player, and what the team is going to do with or without them. Some recruits hear that, and it works for them. Other recruits don't like that and don't think A&M is a good fit for them. That's fine. Maybe it's true and we dodged a bullet on a guy who wouldn't fit in.

If the guy goes on to be great at Texas, that doesn't mean he would have been great at A&M. It's mostly about fit.

If the kid gets it right and he goes on to be successful, wherever that may be, then congratulations are in order, not smack talk and name calling.

Some kids just want to be at Texas (facts and trends be damned). They've done a great job at marketing and developing connections across the state.

aggiestodayIG

hey, AggiesToday from Instagram here. i've been told by the player he's torn but has decided. a flip isn't shocking, but i'd put crystal balls on A&M, had a good conversation with Jimbo for a few hours yesterday.

TexanJeff said:
Would be 3 big in a row for them. Need to stem the tide and get the momentum back heading to the season!
REMINDER: Do not panic.

Even if we lose Alford, we still are sitting very pretty with a guy who is very similar in Antonio Johnson. So before people knee-jerk if Alford picks the sips, remember Jimbo will still get his guy at this position.

Glad I didn't get to this til after the Alford commit. It makes these tears that much sweeter. 

1:57:45 - 2:03:00

Looch surprises everyone and gives Texas and Tom Herman the respect they deserve in this recruiting momentum and H2H battles with aggy... Just kidding. It's exactly what you'd expect.

"In my personal opinion, I think Tom Herman is kind of a slimy dude. You're going to have to understand what kind of fight you're about to get in to, and to get in there and fight fire with fire with the guy. He's slimy, and you can quote me on that."

"Some of these in-state recruiting battles are about to get pretty nasty, down and dirty, because I think that's what Tom Herman and his staff prefer to play."

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/IKMLeheEda0/0120733-szrh.mp3

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Glad I didn't get to this til after the Alford commit. It makes these tears that much sweeter. 

1:57:45 - 2:03:00

Looch surprises everyone and gives Texas and Tom Herman the respect they deserve in this recruiting momentum and H2H battles with aggy... Just kidding. It's exactly what you'd expect.

"In my personal opinion, I think Tom Herman is kind of a slimy dude. You're going to have to understand what kind of fight you're about to get in to, and to get in there and fight fire with fire with the guy. He's slimy, and you can quote me on that."

"Some of these in-state recruiting battles are about to get pretty nasty, down and dirty, because I think that's what Tom Herman and his staff prefer to play."

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/IKMLeheEda0/0120733-szrh.mp3

There are times this image is over or misused, this isn't one of them

a1iox.jpg?a434904

• Haha 1

Bill Superman

AG

Blink once and sip has jumped up the rankings just behind us. Blink twice and they have moved sip up to #6 with only 15 recruits - well above us with our three 5* studs and overall great class.

It's getting much more difficult for all the sip apologists who clamor for the day we are back in their shadow to continue defending these recruiting rankings.

The pundit's ranking system has officially lost all credibility. Two weeks ago sip was in the 30's and the meltdown was in full effect. Today, after just a few commits, they are ranked 6 by 247. On the other hand, ESPN accidentally has them at a more accurate ranking of #15. Lastly, Rivals has them at the most accurate #16.

The discrepancy between these sites is solid proof of their illegitimacy and the common favoritism found with team such as sip.

Recruiting is the bread and butter no doubt, and after studying Clemson's rise to the top, we need to maintain a top 15 class every year to make it.

But fluffing the rankings for sip is a slap in the face to all involved in the sport, and only further discredits the pundits when their high preseason ranking for sip falters after a loss to the likes of Maryland.

Our class is looking better by the day and Jimbo is going to bring in one of the better groups, regardless of the pundits scores.

• Like 1