Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

They are so salty. They have completely convinced themselves that Eaton's ship was pulled when they have 2 CB's on the roster for next year that are not SRs.

They can't handle that Texas looped back around and took the guys they thought were in the bag once Ransom, CTJ, and Ringo came off the board.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

Just now, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

They can't handle that Texas looped back around once Ransom, CTJ, and Ringo came off the board.

We were a bit lucky in that we came back around right after his Bama or Bust phase when he wasn't talking to anyone else ended. aggy couldn't capitalize on that time since Saban was cockblocking them.

The volleyball gif and Ritz Bits are very amusing.
A serious question: did Jimbo recruit well in metropolitan areas while at FSU? I have no idea what the answer is. If the answer is no, then he may not be a great recruiter in Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and  Fort Worth.
Maybe the cowboy boots and fast-talking hillbilly routine don't play well with urban kids. 
Just a guess on my part. I have no evidence.

FSU recruiting benefited strongly from being located near one of the largest historically black colleges in the US

Compare that with the racist ass aggy student population and I think you have your answer.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

aggy couldn't capitalize on that time since Saban was cockblocking them.

A small side note from the delicious ag tears - but these guys still don't see that they were not invited in as peers.  The SEC wanted inroads to Texas, and these gullible tards swallowed the whole hook.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Flexing that degree

As much as Texas gets bagged by aggy for t-shirt fans, they not only have lots of t-shirt fans, but they’re the dumbest lot in the state. The only non grad aggy people I know are kids that either didn’t graduate from high school or were held back for another year, or went to acc for a semester and maybe got an associates.

1. aggy wants nothing more than "t-shirt fans"....understanding this is foundational at any attempt to understand the rest. 

2. I love the internet aggy sherrifs warning other internet aggy not to post anything too aggy as it is" being screen shotted and spread around. "There is no other fanbase anywhere wherein this would be conceivable, but it makes perfect sense within theirs. 

Edited by TtomTerrific

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

Lance: “This is Panda, from Mexico. Very good stuff. This is Bava, different, but equally good. And that is Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany... But when you shoot it, you'll know where that extra money went.  And this here is Karen Key Largo mocking the size of aggy's genitals after bad recruiting news."

I SAID STOP IT

9 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Is it possible to build up a tolerance to aggy misery? I've had so much over the past few days that it's taking larger and larger doses for me to even feel anything. I'm chasing the fucking dragon. Somebody is going to have to break out the uncut shit for me to even get half a buzz.

Man, I'm not even close.  I do hope we get the other 2 commits this weekend so I can get some work done next week.

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Lance: “This is Panda, from Mexico. Very good stuff. This is Bava, different, but equally good. And that is Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany... But when you shoot it, you'll know where that extra money went.  And this here is Karen Key Largo mocking the size of aggy's genitals after bad recruiting news."

Remember, I just got back from Amsterdam Texags.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

"I want blood in the streets" BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Also  "not aiming this at any recruit in particular but some kids don't want to work hard"

Hide contents

ECHBlgHXsAEH7xP?format=png&name=smallECHBmaiXUAEJTEj?format=png&name=360x360

Didn't your coach JUST fucking cut practice short (supposedly) because everyone was jerking around and not being focused.  Jokes just write themselves

• Like 1