Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Sensible Aggies are bound to be worrying about this stagnation. They were led to believe that they had arrived. Last year's recruiting lent credence to that belief, but now they're having trouble getting guys to come to their Spring game and struggling with Texas recruits.
Sick feeling has to be spreading. The standard Ags are bought in, but this could really get fun in a hurry if the Aggies lose four or five games.
So literally nobody is worrying about stagnation.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

LMFAO at Jimbo's "I don't care about completion percentage" comment. 
Only on the SEC Network could McElroy/Jimbo get away with these absurd statements. 
Jimbo wants his money and to get away from that shithole. You will see more and more comments like these.

7 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

OK SEC Defensive Coordinators, it's real easy, same as last year,  take away the TE and Jimbo's offense is f***ed. Can they make adjustments with a full year to prepare? Gawd, I hope so. 

It was easier said than done last year. Sternberger was strong. Probably will have nice nfl career. 

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy offered this short DT that came down with Diggs from New Jersey.  Let's hope they take him along with Diggs.

https://247sports.com/player/isaiah-raikes-46051970/

Obligatory "would be a 5 star in Texas" and "We don't have kids like this in Texas anymore" etc ... takes incoming. 

I'm all for this on many levels take all the Jersey kids you want Coach Elko. They took 7 OOS defenders last class. Take another 6-7 this year and move them to the fucking cow pasture that is Aggyland and let's watch the portal madness over the next 2 years and see what kind of hit they take. 

Edited by golfclap

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are you saying they moved the game into worse weather?

Well, it was mostly tongue-in-cheek. We did have a thunderstorm a while ago that would have been no-bueno for a game, but apart from 10 minutes of rain and lightning, today has been perfect football weather.

Tornado in Franklin, though, which is probably too close for comfort for event planners, but hey, aggy.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:09 PM, golfclap said:

Obligatory "would be a 5 star in Texas" and "We don't have kids like this in Texas anymore" etc ... takes incoming. 

I'm all for this on many levels take all the Jersey kids you want Coach Elko. They took 7 OOS defenders last class. Take another 6-7 this year and move them to the fucking cow pasture that is Aggyland and let's watch the portal madness over the next 2 years and see what kind of hit they take. 

Especially when Elmo gets out of dodge next year. 

On 4/13/2019 at 2:09 PM, golfclap said:

D4I0bW5W4AAfP8M.jpg