Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

If he walks away they dont owe him money.  But they also dont get any in return. 

If I were Jimbo, I'd stay HC at aggy and take the job at LSU. He could just coach LSU and make aggy pay him, leaving the aggy program rudderless.

;)

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Holy shitballs, the panic over guys who are never going to get it done for them anyway is just so very.... aggy.

If they weren't also in charge of traffic, engineering, and sanitation, it'd almost be worth it to live here just for the entertainment value. Almost.

Poor response to rejection.... aggy turdition.

11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We need to keep all of this uncertainty about Orgeron and Jimbo in the forefront of recruit's minds. 

We don't really need to do anything but enjoy the show.

Aggy will be showing its ass all over social media about this as it becomes big news.

It’s all crystal clear to me. The aggy AD and head coach wanted to make some major scratch for a few years before landing somewhere palatable. Scottie wrote up a contract with no buyout so that they could both return to LSU once the AD and head coach there spit the bit. In the meantime, pull down major bucks amongst a bunch of rubes and pad the retirement accounts. Nice move.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

An aggy ass pounding by LSU after LSU’s loss to us this fall will set me in a gruntled condition. Especially if they both end up with 8 or less W’s over the season. Both programs would be in a state of confusion and chaos.

Oh please little sweet 8 lb 2 oz baby Jesus let it be, let it be

A couple 1-10 seasons would get him "walked" away though...with a big bag of cash.
Realistically they couldn't do that until year 7 at a minimum.
Realistically? REALISTICALLY?

really?

This is aggy after all. They live in the quantum realm of little man syndrome.
If you’re Jimbo and you know LSU is the next stop, how are you not motivated to absolutely tank the shit out of A&M this year, both on field and in recruiting.  
I’d bend that program over like it was Candi backstage at the BET awards.  
Gol dangit BVH26 yew use yer mouf purtyer than a 20 dollar whore.

Let the tanking begin!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

If you’re Jimbo and you know LSU is the next stop, how are you not motivated to absolutely tank the shit out of A&M this year, both on field and in recruiting.  

I’d bend that program over like it was Candi backstage at the BET awards.  

I think you’re on to something here.  I’m going to kick back and watch it all unfold.

• Like 1