Vaccine Information PSA

Neonmoon

https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/immunize/vaccine.aspx

Texas have authorized Phase 1B to start 12/30/2020

Who’s getting the vaccine now? 

If you are a front-line healthcare worker or resident of a long-term care facility, you are eligible now to receive the vaccine, since December 14. This group is considered Phase 1A. 

If you are in Phase 1B, you are also eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine, depending on availability and the vaccine provider. Vaccine supply remains limited, but more vaccine will be delivered to providers each week. Phase 1B recipients include:

• People 65 years of age and older
  • People 16 years of age and older with at least one chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19, such as but not limited to:
    • Cancer
    • Chronic kidney disease
    • COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
    • Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
    • Solid organ transplantation
    • Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
    • Pregnancy
    • Sickle cell disease
    • Type 2 diabetes mellitus
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 12/30/2020 at 7:17 PM, DaysOff said:

How will HEB know if I tell them I have the beetus? Is this like an honor system morals thing?

They will have somebody licking swatches of piss to taste for the excess sugar. I told yall HEB would not fuck around.  

Serious question... How does one establish that they're 1B?

I emailed my cardiologist and asked if I needed a referral to qualify for 1B.

The response from a nurse was “Seton will not be giving the public vaccines. Please refer to the CDC for determining where vaccines are available.”

Thanks fuckface. That was very helpful and answered my question.