The US Capitol has been Breached [News]

immamac

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Looting the apple store isn’t the same as a direct move on our government officials while we all watched. 

you not knowing the difference is pretty telling.

Please tell us all about how Tim Mcveigh was just “fed up” and misunderstood.

What about repeated attempts to burn down a federal courthouse?

What about trying to cement officers into a police station and light it on fire?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

45 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

While yours sits there stinking and rotting. 👌 

What garbage are you referring to? My political ideology and alignment is extremely clear. I want america to be better tomorrow than it is today, and not just for me, but for all of the people that have the privilege to call it home. 

I don't know what you are getting at, but why don't you get pissed off at all these fucking assholes who are actively sabotaging american democracy and it's constitutional institutions. 

Trump incited an insurrection against the United States of America. If you dispute that, present your evidence. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

What about trying to cement officers into a police station and light it on fire?

Why do you think that deplorable acts give others the right to breach our Nations Capitol while a keystone duty is being carried out by our congress and kill a Federal Police officer? 

This wasn’t a statement by “patriots”, it was a statement of insurrection at he highest level by people who say in a thousand different ways that America is corrupt or unfair and want to alter it to better suit them. In other words, they actually HATE America as it is. 

Make no mistake, we would all be better off if those idiots stopped at the capitol and just looted stores around DC.

12 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Why do you think that deplorable acts give others the right to breach our Nations Capitol while a keystone duty is being carried out by our congress and kill a Federal Police officer? 

This wasn’t a statement by “patriots”, it was a statement of insurrection at he highest level by people who say in a thousand different ways that America is corrupt or unfair and want to alter it to better suit them. In other words, they actually HATE America as it is. 

Make no mistake, we would all be better off if those idiots stopped at the capitol and just looted stores around DC.

Get the fuck out with that nonsense. It would not be better.

33 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

You forgot trying to start a fire where my mayor lives.

• Fuck You 3

Today, Liz Cheney issued the following statement. (It is fair to say that she is a senior member of the Republican Party):

On January 6, 2021 a violent mob attacked the United States Capitol to obstruct the process of our democracy and stop the counting of presidential electoral votes. This insurrection caused injury, death and destruction in the most sacred space in our Republic.

Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough. The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.

"I will vote to impeach the President."“

Edited by Willfully Horn
Hurr Durh
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, scottsins said:

The answer is so obvious that no one has bothered to state it so I will:

Those things are also terrible and should be met with Justice. Those acts are not “ok” and not a legitimate means of achieving any “goal”.

Also obvious:

Trying to stop a vital government proceeding by unauthorized use of force by a mob, at the center of our entire government is also terrible, etc.

I hate to tell you this, but the vast majority of the “left” agrees with these opinions. Do you?

Of course, they'll reluctantly say "yes" while also not explaining why they continue to bring up wholly unrelated events.

The answer for which, as always, is to deflect, deflect, deflect and stupidly hope that no one notices.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

What garbage are you referring to? My political ideology and alignment is extremely clear. I want america to be better tomorrow than it is today, and not just for me, but for all of the people that have the privilege to call it home. 

I don't know what you are getting at, but why don't you get pissed off at all these fucking assholes who are actively sabotaging american democracy and it's constitutional institutions. 

Trump incited an insurrection against the United States of America. If you dispute that, present your evidence. 

I'm referring to your leaders. Lots of scum in your pond

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Of course, they'll reluctantly say "yes" while also not explaining why they continue to bring up wholly unrelated events.

The answer for which, as always, is to deflect, deflect, deflect and stupidly hope that no one notices.

I’m sure you’re right, it’s all unrelated.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

If you don't know who your leaders are, how should I?

You are the one talking all kinds of random bullshit.

I only want the people involved in the insurrection gone. Thats what this thread is about. The fucking insurrection that led to the breach of the US Capitol. 

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You seem angry. Not sure why

Because you are here talking about insane shit. When the UNITED STATES CAPITOL WAS BREACHED BY INSURRECTIONISTS THAT THE SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN INCITED.

Why aren't you angry?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

Because you are here talking about insane shit. When the UNITED STATES CAPITOL WAS BREACHED BY INSURRECTIONISTS THAT THE SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN INCITED.

Why aren't you angry?

I'm angry that all of this stupid shit has been going on... Portland, Louisville, the Capitol, ect. I'm just not selectively angry like many on this thread. 

• Fuck You 3

I'm angry that all of this stupid shit has been going on... Portland, Louisville, the Capitol, ect. I'm just not selectively angry like many on this thread. 

If you equate what happened at the Capitol with any of those other riots you are a fucking imbecile.

Go suck your daddy’s orange dick. Don’t choke on his load.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Doc Reeves said:

Lol. You sir, are wrong. 

dont worry, you’ll have literally hundreds of trials I’ve the next couple of years that will help explain it to you. 

This is what you're wrong about. Non of it is good.

Just now, workswithseed said:

no shit. The fact that you are completely unaware of the spectrum of “not good” where looting is an 8 while storming the capitol, terrorizing our national congressmen and murdering a federal officer is a 12

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

So to be clear. Neither is acceptable and neither is good. If nothing would have happened and Trump would have just shut the fuck up until the 20th I guarantee you nothing would be going on like it is now. That is UNFORTUNATELY not the case. What happened on January 6th will forever be a shit stain on America. Forever. This will be a moment that will be remembered FOREVER. 

Storming the Capitol and committing insurrection against the United States of America and MURDERING a federal police officer defending our nations Capitol at the direction of the President and his accomplices is literally unthinkable and indefensible. The fact that you sit here and try to defend it makes you a pathetic and shameful person. You should feel ashamed of yourself and comparing what happened wednesday to looting stores in DC. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

We're all angry about all that shit. This thread is for discussing the attack on the Capitol in Washington, D.C., which was an attempt at changing the outcome of the recent presidential election.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Who would put two and two together that closing down businesses, and seeing and experiencing violence throughout the year that people would be mad.

While the economic pinch has been tough on people, let's not blur lines here-most of the people raiding the Capitol last week were not business owners.  They were not economically well-off before Covid-19, that's why they backed who they backed to begin with in 2016...because they thought their station would be elevated.  GOP'ers like many of us on this site have taken some hits but we'll be okay.  We don't send one another, fellow business owners into the smoke of battle.  We send the dumb ones, the ones with nothing to lose, the gullible ones.  These guys were downtrodden before 2016, they're downtrodden this month as things are changing, and they'll be downtrodden in 2024.  And people like those of us on this board, regardless of political affiliation, will see to it.  They're gonna keep charging up Capitol Hill (literally or metaphorically) long after Trump is out of office and people like you and I will see that they do.  You're getting old enough now to understand that. 

Every once in awhile, you need to throw the commoners a bone and make them feel like they're politically engaged, like they have a seat at the table, like they have nothing else more to be embarrassed about.  But the price for the temporary feeling of satiation and engagement is some of them have to take one for the team.  We weren't really gonna let people like this be involved in our nation's political process.  The GOP identified 20 million new voters who came out of the woodwork because they thought they'd be respected and listened to.  And the Democrats now have 20 million new idiots that can be vilified and weaponized for any political convenience for the next 4 years.  Both parties win, America steams ahead, and these poor 20 million saps think they had a moment in the sun.  And around, and around...we go.  A pawn should know its place on the board.  

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

I'm referring to your leaders. Lots of scum in your pond

According to you, people who protest against a man being killed for a misdemeanor offense are worse than people who are dumb enough to believe a hitler wannabe. The SAME man who shouts law and order yet still HAS NOT called the family of the officer who was BEAT to death by his mob. I feel sorry for your family that you are this dumb. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Shaddie said:

According to you, people who protest against a man being killed for a misdemeanor offense are worse than people who are dumb enough to believe a hitler wannabe. The SAME man who shouts law and order yet still HAS NOT called the family of the officer who was BEAT to death by his mob. I feel sorry for your family that you are this dumb. 

That's not according to me. Nice try though

Just now, immortal13 said:

That's not according to me. Nice try though

Oh really? Let me guess, you are just being a devils advocate playing both sides? 
 You really are dumb if you think nobody can see the side you are on. Face it, Wednesday showed who you are. A goddamn seditionist who believes the election was stolen. I guess you believe the moon landing was fake. Roswell is hiding the aliens. There are weapons of mass destruction still hidden in Iraq. 

But some how 5 people knew of watergate breakin and it got leaked. 15 knew of WMD in Iraq got leaked. 2 people knew of a bj in whitehouse and it got leaked. Yet thousands conspired to steal elections and ALL have kept their secret.  
3 options for you

1. Dems are so great at keeping secrets that they should run country. 
2 Republicans are so bad at exposing this huge fraud that they shouldn’t run country. 
3 people hated Trump so much they came out and voted him down.  

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Whatever you want to believe, bro. I'll be sure and let something some real angry internet guy said bother me. Carry on

You are just embarrassed to realize trump has lied about most everything and you fell for it.  Don’t feel bad, I believed in WMD in Iraq until it was proven wrong. I still believed in Republican mantra till Trump in 2016 and I realized it’s is all bullshit. My mantra now is who has less bullshit. 

43 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

i feel sorry for his family and for him for other reasons right now. these exchanges he's engaging in are very uncomfortable to see. 😕

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Sorry you are so triggered, bro. Try smoking a little weed. 

My weed is a decent vodka on the rocks. Plus nothing else to do in a hotel room supporting the DOD. Sorry you haven’t learned the smallest game plan of the Nazis.  I suggest you google Joseph Goebbels admission to allies how to do campaign on propaganda. The similarities to trump are crazy.