Browns @ Steelers: AFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

My message to the team if I’m in that locker room for Cleveland is, “Okay guys, we are up 35 to 10 with 30 minutes of regulation left in this game, they shouldn’t come back. There should be absolutely no reason why they come back. We play our game and keep driving it down their throat, keep Ben off his game like we have. They shouldn’t come back. There’s absolutely no excuse for them to come back.”

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Here’s a peek into the living room of some local die hards.  

0AA6B833-3B66-49DF-87B6-8515C81897ED.jpeg

I like that alt line play. I took ML at +225. Your book is either less juiced or had the line higher. (nvm I'm retarded - read it as +3.5)

Edited by ztejas

10 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

My message to the team if I’m in that locker room for Cleveland is, “Okay guys, we are up 35 to 10 with 30 minutes of regulation left in this game, they shouldn’t come back. There should be absolutely no reason why they come back. We play our game and keep driving it down their throat, keep Ben off his game like we have. They shouldn’t come back. There’s absolutely no excuse for them to come back.”

If you were the coach,  I'm betting Pittsburgh 

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Browns just have to believe in themselves and that’s a lesson that can only be learned through winning. 

This is the browns, lead by Baker Mayfield, and we’re talking about them believing in themselves?

Fuck all of that. Fuck the Browns. Fuck Baker Mayfield. 

They got lucky that the Steelers completely shit all over themselves and the Browns were able to capitalize by not in turn completely shitting all over themselves (which is a tall ask for the browns).

Edited by heso
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I like that alt line play. I took ML at +225. Your book is either less juiced or had the line higher. (nvm I'm retarded - read it as +3.5)

Yeah I took Cleveland -3.5 +260

edit: also over 57.5 +260

Good catch.  Nothing gets by anyone here.  Ha

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Just now, WBT said:

Why not go for 2 there to cut it to 11?

Yeah what is the real difference from being down 12 and 13? Cut it to 11 if you can.

Let's see Baker has now. It was fun and games when the Browns got him 4 turnovers and great field position. He had a great drive to end the half. Just think if they didn't get that...