Browns @ Steelers: AFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Should be the end of Tomlin's career in Pitt as well.

Lol Vic stfu you don’t fire mike fucking Tomlin because he had a rough 2nd half of the year. Wtf are you talking about. I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. And if you are, and I can’t sense your sarcasm, then I guess that’s on me. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Lol Vic stfu you don’t fire mike fucking Tomlin because he had a rough 2nd half of the year. Wtf are you talking about. I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. And if you are, and I can’t sense your sarcasm, then I guess that’s on me. 

Who said anything about fire? His contract is up. Let him go elsewhere.

Tell me the difference in him and Mike McCarthy in Green Bay? I'll wait. Green Bay moved on from him, too. Both are the same coaches.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Who said anything about fire? His contract is up. Let him go elsewhere.

Tell me the difference in him and Mike McCarthy in Green Bay? I'll wait. Green Bay moved on from him, too. Both are the same coaches.

I didn’t realize that. 

I would say the major difference is nobody ever went to bat for McCarthy because everyone knew how much of a fucking doofus, lazy, fat fuck he was. Tomlin gets universal respect from every player in the league and every player that’s ever played for him. Also, Rodgers is twice the qb Big Ben is, and he always has been. Look at what green bay has done with a JAG at head coach ever since McCarthy left. That’s not a coincidence. They’re a better team. 

2 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

“Congratulations on winning your first playoff game since 1995 Cleveland! Tell em what they’ve won, Joe!”

Joe: “ you win the privilege of losing to the Chiefs next week in Kansas City! We will see you there!”

They'll give KC a better game than Baltimore would have. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Oh my God. Collinsworth has a fucking kid that's into broadcasting? What the fuck did we do to deserve this?

holy shit.  he sounds just like his dad.

is there another industry where nepotism is as prevalent as broadcasting?  it's like children of broadcasters automatically get jobs in the biz.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Oh my God. Collinsworth has a fucking kid that's into broadcasting? What the fuck did we do to deserve this?

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

holy shit.  he sounds just like his dad.

is there another industry where nepotism is as prevalent as broadcasting?  it's like children of broadcasters automatically get jobs in the biz.

Haha where have y’all been all year. Spitting image of his dad 

8 minutes ago, Machinator said:

If the Steelers fired Tomlin (or failed to renew his contract), every team with a vacancy would try to hire him right now and there are probably 10 more that would strongly consider firing their guy on the spot to hire him.

this.  extreme comedy value.

steelers coaches since the 1970 nfl-afl merger:

noll

cowher

tomlin

highest regular season win percentage .650 tomlin

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He’s not necessarily done but he’s not Brady. I don’t think anyone is Brady. Brady may not be human. I just don’t like Ben fundamentally as a female. I’m happy for the Browns fans. 

As a female though you have to dig into how he has behaved as a man since he has grown up and gotten married and had children. There have been no issues, that I know of, since he got mixed up with that girl at the bar in Georgia 

• Rage+1 1