Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

How do these uplistings tend to work typically? Haven't been a part of one. Twitter announcement followed by magically appearing on the public market? 

This is my first one to actually go through with it and not just SAY they were going to do it. Sooooooo.....

Lisa Kudrow Jewish GIF by The Comeback HBO

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

to keep this all in perspective - even after the shitty last few days, it is nice to look at my daily tracker and realize I'm "only" up almost 15% for the month,
Don't succumb to recency bias

Yea I mean I didn't think ALPP or TSNP would be where they are currently for a few months so not stressed about some pull back

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

How do these uplistings tend to work typically? Haven't been a part of one. Twitter announcement followed by magically appearing on the public market? 

While it generally takes four to six weeks to process a listing application, this time frame is variable and may be shortened considerably, if the application raises no issues and the company responds quickly to Staff comments. Week 1. Company submits application for listing and Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff begins its review. Weeks 2-3. Staff completes its preliminary review and prepares comment letter. Weeks 3-4. Company addresses any issues raised by Staff. Weeks 5-6. Staff completes their review and company is approved for listing

From this NASDAQ presentation - https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/assets/initialguide.pdf

So what is normal doesn't really matter; what does right now (to me) is if there were issues and how were they addressed. ALPP has been very good with PR about positive events, if there is a delay they need to be in front of that PRwise as well and have an explaination or reason

2 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I've looked at my watchlist and refuse to go to my account and see how bad it looks; I'm trying to convince myself that this is just another bump in the road and not a detour in the journey.

I love buying dips but there are so damn many to choose from right now, and not enough cash in my account.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I love buying dips but there are so damn many to choose from right now, and not enough cash in my account.

I went on an small buying spree this morning with my FPVD profits. Just like Vegas, you might win, but the money never leaves the city.

Edited by SuperSport

2 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

This one is a P&D machine I suspect, but if you have the followers it works. I threw some money at her latest recommendation this morning (BTZI) as I happened to be logged into Etrade when she tweeted it out. Got in at .135 and it was at .15 about two minutes later. That seems to be the upper bound of the spike, may just sell for the 10% profit. But you can see the effect of her tweets in the volume. 

image.png.d15b331d9b9b59a2ade3c3b2d052e7ad.png

3 of my last 4 days have been -$50k with 1 break of being up $20k.

Down $130k from last week...

I'm going to admit I made a real mistake on how I played FPVD at this end (after doing well to start). If I wanted to stay in I should have sold and rebought it all at a discount. I wont sell on a day like today, but if it can pick steam back up I'll probably move it out Right now I'm still up $16k in profits, but could have had $60k selling on yesterdays bell. Sorry Sweet Lou

Edited by RCRanger03

Lost on a SNDL option.  The stock was a 300% gain from where I got in, but after making good money on an option on the up swing, took a hit on the down.  It was a little more loss than gain, but the rest of my accounts look like shit today across the board.  Everything is in the red today.

10 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Was there more news on FPVD? Or it’s just reeling from yesterday’s news?

That 8k was confusing as hell.  I sold all of it after reading that.  I bought on the dip this morning for half the price but am still down 30 percent, but I am going to let it ride and see what happens.  I need ALPP to go strong because I have really plowed a bunch into it on these last dips.  I think 6 bucks is our floor but you never know. 

7 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

3 of my last 4 days have been -$50k with 1 break of being up $20k.

Down $130k from last week...

I'm going to admit I made a real mistake on how I played FPVD at this end (after doing well to start). If I wanted to stay in I should have sold and rebought it all at a discount. I wont sell on a day like today, but if it can pick steam back up I'll probably move it out Right now I'm still up $16k in profits, but could have had $60k selling on yesterdays bell. Sorry Sweet Lou

Yeah, I loved the daily increases on no real news, but when there was actual news..... look the fuck out. I couldn't make sense of an 8K that showed 160B+ shares outstanding and a price per share of $0.1, so I decided  to bail. By the time I kept lowering my sell limits it was just shy of .074. Cant really be upset for not getting out at the peak on a stonk like that though.

5 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Was there more news on FPVD? Or it’s just reeling from yesterday’s news?

Pretty sure its people realizing that the party is over for now, and most people want to move onto the newest P&D. its not like institutional money was in on this thing. 160B shares out of nowhere, lulz. Who knows if they will retire a huge chunk, I wasn't gonna stick around to find out.

Between FPVD and INND just all of a sudden having billions of extra outstanding shares, it's been a shitty last couple days. I got out of INND at the bell this morning. Thankfully I learned from FPVD yesterday and set my sell limit well below the opening price so it could catch all my shares.  INND was down about 10% from open by the time I could get them all filled.

I may still monitor INND as they're supposed to announce two big box retailer agreements and get current next month, INND's IR claimed the dilution was due to investors from years prior having exercisable options that they investors chose to capitalize on with share price sky rocketing.  Basically, they said there was nothing they could do about it and wouldn't be taking on that kind of debt moving forward, which is understandable if true, but it's hard to trust them at this point. Fuckin OTC man.

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Fuckin OTC man.

Pretty much. I expect to get fucked now and again, but thats the price of admission to the penny stonk world. Not too many stocks on the NYSE, NASDAQ etc... going from .0025 to .1 in a couple of months, so you take the good with the bad. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Pretty much. I expect to get fucked now and again, but thats the price of admission to the penny stonk world. Not too many stocks on the NYSE, NASDAQ etc... going from .0025 to .1 in a couple of months, so you take the good with the bad. 

...Facts of life, the facts of life

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

1 hour ago, bluto said:

...Facts of life, the facts of life

You guys need avatar's

This whole blotto bluto thing not working for me

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Carpet bombing quotes from Stonk thread to here as they a relevant.

RXMD is interesting. Got some at $0.10 

New ish CEO as of October 2020 and read they filed (or stated intent) to uplist to Nasdaq end of 2020 also. Consistently filed financials as well is refreshing from the other OTC stuff we've all been playing. I am whelmed.

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Alright I've recollected myself after lunch and post lunch dump. I've turned $3.4k into $440k once. Even at my lowest I was stil up $300k with all of my original money +$50k removed. XMET is still holding up and could make me a millionaire. 

im back baby GIF

Still holding my FPVD for now... Been testing out Volume Profile against my charts and saw a nice fat gap back to .05 that is filling now. Making me feel a little better, congestion at .05 will probably reject and retest as a cup and handle. Still not as long as I was unless Lou brings some major fire PRs about the muddy waters the 8k created. Even then I'll trim down to 100k to leave long

Added 50k RXMD with my remaining SNVP profits. Lots of revs with more inbound, Healthcare/COVID angle undervalued like ALPP was, I got in under .09 yesterday at close. Already has knocked off .12 once today. There is a current retracement back into the .10s . Take a look and let me know what yall think.

Also added more 11k more TSNP at .78 and .73 with BRRN money

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

america wait GIF

2 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

I read all that and bought RXMD.  I dipped my toes in and will add to it.  That works better for me than one big order, both psychologically “just the tip “ and in execution, because I don’t like limit orders sitting unfilled in my account. 

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Ditto. LFG.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Hope you bought on this current big dip, I wish I had more powder. Its swinging around .01 - .02 cents at a time. I think it may just pop and go to .20 in the near future

FPVD broke through the congestion at .05 volume gap again next stop .065

EDIT read it wrong .0578 is next. Still getting use to this Volume Profile, but I really like the insight. I've got a webinar to really start dialing it in

RXMD keeps coming back to .10 for reloading. Tempting me to sell FPVD and load up more over there now that I'm not long there

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

I bought more at 0.1 and loaded up all my reading sold FPVD gainz on UUUU and ALPP.  red days are shopping days.

Edited by cam4mav
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

that is the truth - and the fact of the matter is to take something off the table when you get that runup to give you investable cash in the next couple of opportunities that are still at .005 or less, and hold onto some of the first investment to see if it can run to .25 or dare I say it $1.00 (don't even think about finding another ALPP - because that shit is legendary and chasing it will keep you up nights)

also as a cautionary tale for those that follow, but are later to the game, it is a different beast when you invest in that .0025 stock once it gets to .1 or .2 because there are likely lots of people looking to flip that once it hits another milestone. 
I am not a diamond hands guy, take some wins, let some ride - but don't leave it all on the table hoping it double and then redoubles again

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1