2021 MLB Thread

LTtxfan

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Gourmand is going to be hating life tomorrow. 

Haha fuck you and your shitty ass last place rangers team you weak ass bitch

don't you have Tony Texas to chase around and whine about some made up message board bullshit?

Let's all enjoy this one again as Correa pisses all over that Dodger Stadium crowd just edging itself in anticipation of their fake tough guy Joe Kelly striking him out. You can't do anything but tip your cap to Carlos Correa there.

You enjoy that. I'll enjoy the win.

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

You enjoy that. I'll enjoy the win.

I'll enjoy it while I also enjoy first place and best record in the AL. 

Enjoy the win, Scherzer pitched great and the Dodgers bats got to play beer league softball with Odorizzi. You know that Dodger fans have a hard-on for Joe Kelly for that one silly face he made while he skipped his way back to the dugout. You know the beef between those two and you know 52,000 really REALLY wanted Correa of all players to strike out in that situation. But to turn around and take him deep like that??? You cannot deny that man that moment. That was big balls.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Gourmand said:

I'll enjoy it while I also enjoy first place and best record in the AL. 

Enjoy the win, Scherzer pitched great and the Dodgers bats got to play beer league softball with Odorizzi. You know that Dodger fans have a hard-on for Joe Kelly for that one silly face he made while he skipped his way back to the dugout. You know the beef between those two and you know 52,000 really REALLY wanted Correa of all players to strike out in that situation. But to turn around and take him deep like that??? You cannot deny that man that moment. That was big balls.

Take it easy Champ.  Why dont you stop talking for a while.  Maybe sit the next couple of plays out...

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Given the pitching matchups and absence of Bregman and Yuli, 100% of Astros fans before the series started would have been content with a split if it included a Correa bomb off Kelly.

And yes, I'm perfectly happy with that split.

16 minutes ago, Helobious said:

And major lulz at any Astros fans thinking Correa did something by something by homering down 5. Compare that to A-Rod igniting a comeback win at Fenway by hitting a bomb to center after getting thrown at by Dempster. That’s what a fuck you moment looks like. 

Did someone say fuck you moment?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Helobious said:

And major lulz at any Astros fans thinking Correa did something by something by homering down 5. Compare that to A-Rod igniting a comeback win at Fenway by hitting a bomb to center after getting thrown at by Dempster. That’s what a fuck you moment looks like. 

You are never not a clown.

Major lulz at you for taking an immensely entertaining man-to-man showdown between two players who hate each other, that happened just last night, and making it about you and your Rio Grande Valley Yankee fan feelings.

Edited by Gourmand