Pelicans v Warriors

Chapo

30 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Warriors using small ball for their starting lineup today: Curry, Thompson, Iguodala, Durant, Green.

A little odd how ZaZa has been completely benched so far this postseason (not that I'm shedding tears about Golden State distancing themselves from "needing" him).

AD would obviously destroy him, but he's more disciplined than JaVale, and could at least brings some physicality for a few minutes at a time.

I like this attack. Why overcomplicate things. Just give the ball to the 7 footer being guarded by one 6'4" guy or another in the post, and let him do the rest. Shooting over guys, or passing to the open man when they double.

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

Mike Breen explaining a simple fact too many fans fail to understand, and at the same time demonstrating why most "wired" segments for coaches are useless.

bingo

I'd give AD a crack at it next game. I know that superstars don't guard superstars in the NBA--and that would be one hell of a two-way burden (that also pulls him away from the rim)--but the only other real options they have are Solomon Hill and Darius Miller.

Just now, aggie08 said:

I'd give AD a crack at it next game. I know that superstars don't guard superstars in the NBA--and that would be one hell of a two-way burden (that also pulls him away from the rim)--but the only other real options they have are Solomon Hill and Darius Miller.

I don't think he could chase Durant all over the court plus give them the kind of offensive production they need him to have in order to win

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yea..... not sure they have a good matchup for him.  They don't have a true SF with length.  Mirotic may be brought to tears.  But I hear ya....

Is two nights enough time to grow back a beard?

Game is over.  There's a saying.... superstars show up on the road in the playoffs.  There was no doubt who the best player on the floor was today in what was the swing game.  So... hopefully the vocal minority here who continue to parrot the incredibly ignorant thought that KD is riding Curry's coattails can slink away....

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Game is over.  There's a saying.... superstars show up on the road in the playoffs.  There was no doubt who the best player on the floor was today in what was the swing game.  So... hopefully the vocal minority here who continue to parrot the incredibly ignorant thought that KD is riding Curry's coattails can slink away....

Maybe Blake Lively will finally call me back, too.

Only shot at beating Golden State is to somehow force them to go big. When they are able to play that "death lineup" with Green at the 5 they are almost impossible to beat. 

Green, Thompson, Iguodala, Durant and Curry is so versatile. Not only can they score but they have 4 very good defensive players with that lineup. If you can't force Golden State out of that "death lineup" you're in trouble. 

The Warriors haven't even had to rely on the death lineup yet. Just imagine if they start playing that lineup 25+ minutes together. 

Edited by texasstrong12