The White House Correspondents' Dinner

burntorangebongos

1 hour ago, VRHorn said:

Except (and I am sure you don’t know this) the comics were explicitly told that no jokes about the orange baboon’s wealth were allowed. The snowflake made it a precondition of his appearance. I don’t recall if anyone did it anyway, but the stories behind that roast show what a child he is.

As for the cyclone, he’s from fucking Iowa - what does he know about anything?

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, XR4ticlone said:

😂

Let's be 100 honest here.  Most people are sheep.  They're conformists.  Sadly our education system has rewarded this & our society has as well.  

Colleges have ceased to be educational institutions and have now become 90% indoctrination centers.  

Look no further than UT...University of Texas to Treat Masculinity as a 'Mental Health' Issue -  https://pjmedia.com/trending/university-of-texas-to-treat-masculinity-as-a-mental-health-issue/

What do you imagine would happen to a UT professor that came out and said that transgenders are mentally ill people in need of mental care...not gender reassignment surgery?  😯

Educated =/= smart anymore...'Educated' now = indoctrinated.  Free thinking, open mindedness isn't allowed.   

Yes, we should go to bumblefuck America to get their take on free thinking / openmindedness.  LOL

It seems you do realize the most sheltered, uneducated idiots live in small shithole cities.  So that's good - but you trying to come in with this fun, 'educated equals stupid' take is rich.  You can justify it however the fuck you want but the fact remains, the majority of small town America is stupid.  There's exceptions to every rule but you're fighting an uphill battle acting like the best minds are tucked away in America's armpit.  Hell, I'll say my dumbass from Oklahoma, and your dumbass from Iowa are the exceptions - we are both brilliant, clearly.  Still doesn't fix the overarching problem...

Also are you trying to tell me IowaState/Oklahoma/Aggy truly have a higher intelligence quotient than UT because of some stupid fucking class they offer?  I fucking love seeing UT get their shit pushed in with whatever athletic endeavor they choose to participate in, but when it comes to brains, there's not much of a competition. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 2

Greenwald is really a fucking moron when it comes to Russia, I hope he’s only a useful idiot and not something else.

The Russians jump in on anything divisive at the moment and push the division.  It’s pretty simple. A school shooting, bombing Syria, a terrorist attack, a Muslim ban, or Michelle Wolf verbally castrating everyone involved with the Trump administration.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, XR4ticlone said:

😂

Let's be 100 honest here.  Most people are sheep.  They're conformists.  Sadly our education system has rewarded this & our society has as well.  

Colleges have ceased to be educational institutions and have now become 90% indoctrination centers.  

Look no further than UT...University of Texas to Treat Masculinity as a 'Mental Health' Issue -  https://pjmedia.com/trending/university-of-texas-to-treat-masculinity-as-a-mental-health-issue/

What do you imagine would happen to a UT professor that came out and said that transgenders are mentally ill people in need of mental care...not gender reassignment surgery?  😯

Educated =/= smart anymore...'Educated' now = indoctrinated.  Free thinking, open mindedness isn't allowed.   

Lol i saw that and posted to campus hysteria. 

Even great schools like Texas will only be worth it for STEM now the post modernists have taken over arts, and now sociology. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yes, we should go to bumblefuck America to get their take on free thinking / openmindedness.  LOL

It seems you do realize the most sheltered, uneducated idiots live in small shithole cities.  So that's good - but you trying to come in with this fun, 'educated equals stupid' take is rich.  You can justify it however the fuck you want but the fact remains, the majority of small town America is stupid.  There's exceptions to every rule but you're fighting an uphill battle acting like the best minds are tucked away in America's armpit.  Hell, I'll say my dumbass from Oklahoma, and your dumbass from Iowa are the exceptions - we are both brilliant, clearly.  Still doesn't fix the overarching problem...

Also are you trying to tell me IowaState/Oklahoma/Aggy truly have a higher intelligence quotient than UT because of some stupid fucking class they offer?  I fucking love seeing UT get their shit pushed in with whatever athletic endeavor they choose to participate in, but when it comes to brains, there's not much of a competition. 

I think you missed the point, all the schools are indoctrinating instead of educating. They have become like public schools, you repeat what they want to hear instead of think for yourself. 

Imagine how much better grades you get when you repeat their left wing ideologies back to these fag professors. Hell, you write or talk about something they disagree with they have you disciplined for wrong think. 

Thank God I did engineering at Texas. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 9

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Click on a cloak room thread about the WH correspondents dinner and the argument is about the value of schools.   

To be fair, Smokey 1861's posts do make a compelling argument that our public education system is completely dysfunctional. 

Edited by Pods
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I think you missed the point, all the schools are indoctrinating instead of educating. They have become like public schools, you repeat what they want to hear instead of think for yourself. 

Imagine how much better grades you get when you repeat their left wing ideologies back to these fag professors. Hell, you write or talk about something they disagree with they have you disciplined for wrong think. 

Fag professors?  Your engineering education provided you a limited vocabulary to insult people.  Instead you go for the 6th grader insults.  Sad. 

I thought Michelle Wolf was brilliant, uncomfortable at times, but brilliant. Trump is a chicken shit gutless scaredy cat. He can give it, and boy he gives it like a schoolyard bully, but he can’t take it when someone gives it back to him. Basically he was hiding behind Conway and Sanders. And Michelle Wolf was absolutely right, the press created Trump after practically making people watch his every move 24/7 during the campaign. Trump should be kissing their ass for giving him the Presidency, them and Russia. And Michelle achieved what she wanted - there are a lot of people talking about her today. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

And Michelle Wolf was absolutely right, the press created Trump after practically making people watch his every move 24/7 during the campaign. 

After some thought, this part I kinda disagree with.  They media only focused on Trump because he’s what everyone (American public) wanted to watch.  

The media is a product people consume and the quality of the product is largely driven by the consumers.  In short, we just wanted to see the circus that is Trump and that’s what the media gave us.  Can’t blame them for selling their product but Wolf was absolutely right to illustrate the ethical failures of the media.  Perhaps that’s on us too.

If we wanted better information about policy platforms and real world events, we’d reward the media outlets that provided that kind of coverage.  Unfortunately, we don’t.

However, now that Trump is in office and the Russia thing is likely the biggest scandal in U.S. history, I can’t blame the media for doing their best to try to get to the truth on the subject.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

7 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Are you in the ten percent?

I got in & out before it got this ridiculous.  But it was starting to happen when I was at Iowa State from 89-93. 

But yea, I'm not sheep if that's what you're asking.  That doesn't mean I'm under the impression that I'm always right, but I'm not going to buy in just because the rest of the crowd does or 'everyone else is doing it'.  

I wasn't afraid to debate teachers or professors...or even a CEO of Fortune 100 company.  I'm not as brash IRL, but I'm not much different than I am here.  I enjoy verbal debate more than having to type out a novel & my sarcasm & wit comes through much clearer.  But this is pretty much me.

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

You've quite literally been indoctrinated to say that.

LOL...hardly. 

21 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

You're seriously bitching about this when (a) neg rep means nothing and (b) the old Cloak Room was basically the KKK on steroids?

Fuck that.  Turnabout is fair play.  Maybe people just finally wised up and you're slow on the uptake.

Wow, you clearly don’t know anything about the KKK if you really believe that. Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

As for Trump not going...it's brilliant.  For all the shit talked about Trump...the bastard knows how to manipulate things to his benefit.

The MSM came away from last night making themselves look like a-holes to everyone who's not a leftist.  Trump wasn't there...which showed everyone that the MSM isn't important enough to justify his time.  He's doesn't care about them...he'd rather be in the Heartland with REAL Americans.  Fucking brilliant. 

I'll admit...he wasn't my guy.  Everyone including myself underestimated him...Bill Clinton asked him to run.  🤣 Hillary & the DNC thought he was the most beatable of the GOP field (of 17!).  They built him up with $2 billion in free air time...when they weren't cheating to get Grandma Kankles the Dem nomination.   🤣  You honestly think the people that helped Grammy Kankles with debate questions didn't help throw Trump free air time to assure him the nomination?  That's adorable. 

The MSM & the Clintons (aka the DNC) made Trump the GOP nominee...and President.  

The vile hate from the left is what is going to bite them in the ass going forward.  You may have gotten a chuckle out of Wolf last night...but she shit all over the left.  What the rest of America heard was...they really hate us.  They hate everything about us and there is nothing they wouldn't do to destroy everyone that doesn't walk the line.  (Which I think is genuinely true about the left...look at how they turned on Kanye & Shania when they stepped out of line.  There is their way...and nothing else...just like leftists / statists throughout history).

Trump was out doing work...and the left was back at the WH digging the leftist grave deeper.  🤣

• Like 4

3 hours ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

So did I.  We think critically, these pussies think emotionally.  Fuck the democrats and the communists.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

30 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

As for Trump not going...it's brilliant.  For all the shit talked about Trump...the bastard knows how to manipulate things to his benefit.

The MSM came away from last night making themselves look like a-holes to everyone who's not a leftist.  Trump wasn't there...which showed everyone that the MSM isn't important enough to justify his time.  He's doesn't care about them...he'd rather be in the Heartland with REAL Americans.  Fucking brilliant. 

I'll admit...he wasn't my guy.  Everyone including myself underestimated him...Bill Clinton asked him to run.  🤣 Hillary & the DNC thought he was the most beatable of the GOP field (of 17!).  They built him up with $2 billion in free air time...when they weren't cheating to get Grandma Kankles the Dem nomination.   🤣  You honestly think the people that helped Grammy Kankles with debate questions didn't help throw Trump free air time to assure him the nomination?  That's adorable. 

The MSM & the Clintons (aka the DNC) made Trump the GOP nominee...and President.  

The vile hate from the left is what is going to bite them in the ass going forward.  You may have gotten a chuckle out of Wolf last night...but she shit all over the left.  What the rest of America heard was...they really hate us.  They hate everything about us and there is nothing they wouldn't do to destroy everyone that doesn't walk the line.  (Which I think is genuinely true about the left...look at how they turned on Kanye & Shania when they stepped out of line.  There is their way...and nothing else...just like leftists / statists throughout history).

Trump was out doing work...and the left was back at the WH digging the leftist grave deeper.  🤣

The above post is evidence that the mockery of this president from the left works like a charm.

1 hour ago, XR4ticlone said:

You’ve got one thing right, I absolutely despise the deplorables that put the traitor in office. They are a scourge. 

24 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

You’ve got one thing right, I absolutely despise the deplorables that put the traitor in office. They are a scourge. 

Well that's sweet.  

FTR...would you consider selling a limited supply, highly tactical, natural resource...a resource that we as a nation import...that can be used in manufacture of nuclear weapons...traitorous? 

Hint: This question may be less hypothetical than you might imagine. 😉

Now imagine if the person that bought it...was really evil.  Maybe not Russia evil...ok...maybe Russia evil*. 

*After 2012 Russia evil...because in 2012 they were a joke and 20+ years past being a security concern.  Then in 2016...back with a bullet baby!!!  

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

People from the American midwest shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have opinions. Or live. Nuke the midwest.

I’m all for that as long as you include everyone who went to Texas fucking Tech

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

People from the American midwest shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have opinions. Or live. Nuke the midwest.

Please, not before I leave Des Moines in July to head back to TX. 

PS. Going out of my way to Denver to help me through my visit.

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Hell, I'll say my dumbass from Oklahoma, and your dumbass from Iowa are the exceptions - we are both brilliant, clearly.  Still doesn't fix the overarching problem...

smug.jpg

12 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Well that's sweet.  

FTR...would you consider selling a limited supply, highly tactical, natural resource...a resource that we as a nation import...that can be used in manufacture of nuclear weapons...traitorous? 

Now imagine if the person that bought it...was really evil.  Maybe not Russia evil...ok...maybe Russia evil*. 

*After 2012 Russia evil...because in 2012 they were a joke and 20+ years past being a security concern.  Then in 2016...back with a bullet baby!!!  

Pay attention kids, this is how you use words when you have no idea what you're talking about. 

20 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Well that's sweet.  

Who is the traitor in your hypothetical?

23 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Who is the traitor in your hypothetical?

Do some research...it bet it'll shock you. 

When you do...remember...there is no such thing as a charitable Russian.  The Soviets beat all the charity & compassion out of them.  They don't value human life and think nothing of putting any disabled or mentally challenged person in an institution most Americans cannot imagine.  So when someone tells you some Russians donated millions to a charity...they're FULL OF SHIT.  Hell would freeze over first.

Any Russian charitable giving is blackmail, bribery, or extortion.  

14 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Do some research...it bet it'll shock you. 

When you do...remember...there is no such thing as a charitable Russian.  The Soviets beat all the charity & compassion out of them.  They don't value human life and think nothing of putting any disabled or mentally challenged person in an institution most Americans cannot imagine.  So when someone tells you some Russians donated millions to a charity...they're FULL OF SHIT.  Hell would freeze over first.

Any Russian charitable giving is blackmail, bribery, or extortion.  

You didn't answer the question. What is the traitor's name?

Edited by David Dennison

1 hour ago, XR4ticlone said:

Well that's sweet.  

My best guess is that this is attempted snark at calling Obama or Hillary a traitor for sending uranium to Russia, even though neither Hillary or Obama have ever been involved in sending uranium to Russia. It's a stupid, easily refutable conspiracy on the level of pizza gate.

Edited by Tom

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You didn't answer the question. What is the traitor's name?

Trust me, I'm amused by this weird, roundabout But Hillary as well, but a better question would be: Who fucking cares who sells uranium to who? It's not like uranium is hard for a nation state to get.