Fuck Whitey Bolger
Fuck Havlicek 
Fuck Ted Williams 
Fuck Frozen Ted Williams 
Fuck Tea Parties 
Fuck New England 

• Hook 'Em 6

39 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Correa is 6/10 with 5 walks off Rodriguez, Altuve 5/13, and Bregman is 5/12.

Correa/Bregman love Fenway...in 19 games there Correa is .347avg with 1.094 OPS. Bregman in 13 games is .340 avg 1.189OPS.

Welp, gonna be a while before I can get up from my desk at work.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I need Yordan to start bombing.  This 2 homers in 24 playoff games shit is getting old.  

i will never complain about how our stars perform in postseason games.  the current era of astros baseball is beyond anything my 1998-2005 mind could even fathom.

but it would be nice to do what these other teams seem to do and have a random dude get blast furnace hot right when they're playing us.  jackie bradley fucking jr beat us single-handedly in 2018 (and then steve pearce went and won the world series).  kike hernandez (as smoltz put it, a unique combination of power and speed at the front of the lineup - he had 20 homers and 1 steal in 2021) needs to settle down.

seems like every random dodger hit a homer vs us in 2017.  and we don't need to discuss arozarena, since he did it against everyone, but tampa also had some rando's go crazy.  and yeah, the howie kendrick situation is not lost on me.

none of these are "stars" (except arozarena).  i'm ready for a couple of our non-stars to do something crazy.  channel your inner chris burke if you have to. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

As i tell lilshep, enjoy these past 6 years of astros baseball as much as possible. Generations of fans never saw this amount of sustained success. Wish my grandfather and dad were around to see this. Greatest time to be a astros fan. Know i waited 36 years for it in 2015.
Most important game tonight. Need to start breathing orange fire

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2

Dusty on 790 this morning.....lmao at the ad to lead in and then Dusty commenting on it.  He thought he was back in 1975 for a minute dreaming about his pimpin days

https://sportstalk790.iheart.com/featured/what-s-on-matt-s-mind/content/2021-10-18-dusty-baker-on-game-4-starter-were-still-deciding-on-that/?Pname=local_social&Sc=editorial&Keyid=socialflow

36 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Why start watching now then?

36 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

can you just not watch the game then?

38 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Then you know what to do and don’t watch. Glad I could help and I’m here if you need anymore advice.

It's why I skipped games 1 and 2 of the ALCS (and the other 3 ALDS games). Definitely thinking about not turning it on, but it's hard to keep skipping.