West Virginia @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Well with Kansas losing today that means West Virginia and Kansas will be playing Tuesday to get into the tournament. Kansas State can finish 6th with a win and and OU loss (best of both worlds for Texas fans)

OU with a win over Baylor today would swap places with Baylor and move up to #5 seed

Edited by chase25

Guest Lobo

There's some off-and-on patches of dryness later today, they can piecemeal 5 innings together I would think.  WVU is not gonna stick around for another 24 hours from now to squeeze in 3 innings tomorrow midday.  I just don't want us to get stuck .5 games behind TCU for the conference crown because of a rainout.  

Also sucks for our players today who are graduating, they should be able to attend the university-wide ceremony tonight at DKR instead of sitting on their thumbs in the dugout for the rain to stop so we can get in one last inning or whatever.  Whoever's call it was to not play two yesterday is a fucking asshat.  Could possibly cost us the conference crown and the ability for student athletes to celebrate with their peers across IH-35.  Not cool, dude. 

Guest Lobo

Close to team?  You mean like texassports, twitter, the AD's office, the Statesman, and the Longhorn Network/ESPN?  Pretty impressive source.  

Now your source wants to impress us, tell him to hold the rain until we finish 5 innings on this bad boy. 

Actually...shit.  Is it 5 innings or 7 innings for a conference game to count ? 

Close to team?  You mean like texassports, twitter, the AD's office, the Statesman, and the Longhorn Network/ESPN?  Pretty impressive source.  
Now your source wants to impress us, tell him to hold the rain until we finish 5 innings on this bad boy. 
Actually...shit.  Is it 5 innings or 7 innings for a conference game to count ? 

Stepdaughter dating Nixon. EABOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Welp, we wasted 1st and 2nd with none out and 1st and 3rd with one out.

I'm not in the mood for a pitcher's duel with rain looming.

If we get into a pitchers duel with the WV 4th starter, that's bad news in itself.

• Hook 'Em 2