Rugby-er scores with his finger.

crash_davis

Rugby seems kinda rapey.

tenor.gif?itemid=6038645&f=1&nofb=1

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jul/07/huddersfield-kenny-edwards-10-match-ban-for-inserting-finger-into-opponent-rugby-league

Huddersfield’s Edwards gets 10-match ban for inserting finger into opponent

Not the first time this has happened.

"The Catalans back-rower Joel Tomkins was suspended for eight games for a similar offence last year while the wingers Tommy Makinson of St Helens and Warrington’s Tom Linehan were suspended for five and eight matches respectively for grabbing opponents’ testicles."

The Huddersfield forward Kenny Edwards has been banned for 10 matches for putting his finger up the bottom of an opponent.

The New Zealander was put on report by the referee Ben Thaler during the Giants’ 50-12 home defeat by Catalans Dragons last Thursday following a complaint brought by the Dragons prop Sam Kasiano.

Edwards was charged by the Rugby Football League’s match review panel with a Grade F offence, the most serious available to it, for “other contrary behaviour” and referred to an independent tribunal, which handed out the punishment following a hearing on Wednesday evening.

Edwards, a former Catalans player, pleaded guilty to the charge and was also handed a £500 fine.

The Catalans back-rower Joel Tomkins was suspended for eight games for a similar offence last year while the wingers Tommy Makinson of St Helens and Warrington’s Tom Linehan were suspended for five and eight matches respectively for grabbing opponents’ testicles.

Kasiano, meanwhile, successfully challenged a one-game penalty notice after being charged with a Grade B offence of dangerous contact during the game against Huddersfield. Kasiano pleaded guilty to the offence but the tribunal agreed the charge should be downgraded and he avoided a ban, freeing him to play against Leeds on Friday.

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Disappointed I've burned out my memory of it it was aggy or ousux that pulled the same shit about 10 years ago.  

I remember that. Pretty sure it was aggy, but I don't remember who. Seems like there's a gif of it floating around. 

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I remember that. Pretty sure it was aggy, but I don't remember who. Seems like there's a gif of it floating around. 

There is. 

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Aggy versus Corn I think? 

I believe you are correct.  Brain was in overdrive trying to remember but huskers was in my faded memory too. 

A HS football player in Lake Jackson just did that when he was fucking around wrestling a classmate before practice. He's been charged with second-degree sexual assault and his bond is like $25k. Because he's 17 and the victim is 16 I would guess he might be on the sex offender registry for life. Kid's probably a sicko -- he pulled the other dude's pants down and stuck his finger up his ass in front of witnesses  -- so I guess maybe that's what should happen, but then these athletes do it and we talk about suspensions from games.