2021 Open Championship at Royal St George's

Wally Fairway

19 minutes ago, hornbri said:

nice eagle putt

I’ve been flipping back and forth but saw eagles by Rahm, Spieth, and Conners. I thought that was pretty impressive. Then they showed a graphic that said there have been 8 eagles today so I was missing out. But the back-to-back eagles by Spieth and Conners was pretty impressive. 

Zinger said like 5 times in 30 minutes that this may be Louis’ last good chance at a major. He’s fucking 38 and has gone 2-2 in his last two majors!! Just impossibly stupid awful take. Insta-fireable esp since he said it 20 fucking times, not just an ill-thought off the cuff thing.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

@No Laying Up on Twitter constantly rails on how bad Zinger's takes are. I wouldn't doubt it if he's got some dementia going on. He says shit that doesn't make any sense.   David Duval needs to take his chair.

David Duval SUCKS !!!

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Zinger said like 5 times in 30 minutes that this may be Louis’ last good chance at a major. He’s fucking 38 and has gone 2-2 in his last two majors!! Just impossibly stupid awful take. Insta-fireable esp since he said it 20 fucking times, not just an ill-thought off the cuff thing.

azinger is dry as can be and has been repetitive as shit since he started.