Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

that's a long game though - her twitter account is from 2014. No way am I going back to see if she was this fucking stupid and creepy then. maybe DFigs bought an old twitter account -- he was in the buying and selling troll accounts game, wasn't he? 

a quick google shows this kind of shit in 2015 though ...  146k tweets and over 9000 photos and videos.😕

They threw a party because some crazy guy tore down a fence. They'll damn sure adopt a female, 90 years old or not. She'll have some puff painted overalls covering her Depends, and she'll be sawing away with the rest of them after another ran out of time.

22 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:

They threw a party because some crazy guy tore down a fence. They'll damn sure adopt a female, 90 years old or not. She'll have some puff painted overalls covering her Depends, and she'll be sawing away with the rest of them after another ran out of time.

They streamed the bbq party on texags  and its about what you would expect. I found one clip and will let the video speak for itself.

Aggy bbq

Edited by LW Goatman
Edited

1 hour ago, cafe society said:

And how would she be in the know about SMU and Sir Smurfalot?  This is a grudge match (read: cat fight). 

She knew way too much about both state of Texas recruiting history and Tom Herman to be who she claims to be. Now we can add $9.95er spats to that list.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

We all routinely drive an hour and a half after a night on 6th St, right?  Those dipshits. 
Love Herman pimping our fair city. 
Driving back and forth is always a good idea when there's more alcohol than blood flowing through your veins..

Oh I understand now. “College town” is aggy parlance for shitty cow town.

Hey, sausageag, so it’s a good selling point to aggy recruits that they only have to drive close to 2 hrs for things that interest them? Regard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Oh I understand now. “College town” is aggy parlance for shitty cow town.

Hey, sausageag, so it’s a good selling point to aggy recruits that they only have to drive close to 2 hrs for things that interest them? Regard.

They used to have to drive to LaGrange and pay to get laid.  

• Like 2