Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

So he’s using one of his 5 free trips to go to a place just up the highway that  he’s been to numerous times already?  Sounds reasonable. 

he’s also got the chance to live and play the next 4 years anywhere in the country he chooses, and after all his free vaycays he’s going to settle on college station, tx?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

Pretty amazing that aggy inherited that weird stalker bitch into their fan base. She acts like she is the new resident Jimbo expert, dropping all kinds of Tallahassee knowledge. Unfortunately she doesn’t realize that we have been watching the annual aggy shit-show for years, and few things are as consistent in life as the aggy roller coaster. 

2 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Pretty amazing that aggy inherited that weird stalker bitch into their fan base. She acts like she is the new resident Jimbo expert, dropping all kinds of Tallahassee knowledge. Unfortunately she doesn’t realize that we have been watching the annual aggy shit-show for years, and few things are as consistent in life as the aggy roller coaster. 

The amazing thing is that it took this long for that lunatic and the aggie fan base to find each other. They were made for each other. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

She doesn't know shit about Tallahassee. I can tell from reading all of her comments. I went to grad school there (UT undergrad) and my wife is an FSU alum that comes from a big FSU booster family. My son is a sophomore there now.

That woman doesn't know shit about Tallahassee or that program.

• Like 2

Leal's mother has allowed him take this official visit to Texas this weekend.  From what I can see on the recruiting sites, she is with him.  If she was on board with JimBeambo's hard nose Hullaboo aggy no visit policy, then she would have nipped this visit in the bud.  Say what they like, but I like our chances for a flip.   

1 minute ago, TBGFL said:

Fact. One of my best friends played baseball there and is a huge fan and booster. 

She is batshit crazy though. I think the odds of her ending up on the news seems pretty fucking high. 

54 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Leal's mother has allowed him take this official visit to Texas this weekend.  From what I can see on the recruiting sites, she is with him.  If she was on board with JimBeambo's hard nose Hullaboo aggy no visit policy, then she would have nipped this visit in the bud.  Say what they like, but I like our chances for a flip.   

Sir! I take offense at you besmirching my bourbon of choice, by associating it with Aggy. 

Cease forthwith. Forsooth and stuff. 

Sir! I take offense at you besmirching my bourbon of choice, by associating it with Aggy. 
Cease forthwith. Forsooth and stuff. 
You have an affinity for big pharma? I think Jimbo "adderall aggy" Fisher is more accurate..

I mean seriously, watch one of his pressers.

i still sit in aw that there are human beings out there that literally think the way these sheep fuckers do.  i mean seriously reading some of this shit, i wonder, how many times these people rubbed shit on the walls and stalls in school, pick their nose and eat it still, and sell their EBT cards for liquor.   no way in fuck anyone with a brain cell thinks like these people do.

i also weep for humanity being a high school football player and saying the words.  A&M has been my dream school and i grew up loving them.   Talk about aiming low. seetling for the fat chick at 2am and staying a virgin til your 30's 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

i still sit in aw that there are human beings out there that literally think the way these sheep fuckers do.  i mean seriously reading some of this shit, i wonder, how many times these people rubbed shit on the walls and stalls in school, pick their nose and eat it still, and sell their EBT cards for liquor.   no way in fuck anyone with a brain cell thinks like these people do.

i also weep for humanity being a high school football player and saying the words.  A&M has been my dream school and i grew up loving them.   Talk about aiming low. seetling for the fat chick at 2am and staying a virgin til your 30's 

Well shit, which one is it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TBGFL said:

She doesn't know shit about Tallahassee. I can tell from reading all of her comments. I went to grad school there (UT undergrad) and my wife is an FSU alum that comes from a big FSU booster family. My son is a sophomore there now.

She's probably akita in drag