2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

Looks like Lamar Jackson is out.  If that's the case, do you start Huntley over Russell Wilson?  Assume you are the underdog.  

I’m going with Huntley but I don’t have a good option. Baltimore has something to play for.

Valdez-Scantling or Van Jefferson as my WR 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going with Huntley but I don’t have a good option. Baltimore has something to play for.

Valdez-Scantling or Van Jefferson as my WR 3?

I have KJ Osborne as well. With Cousins out I was leaning toward Jefferson but ESPN is liking Scantling.

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Third place sucks. Would have taken both finalist. Ran into a top 2 score on year last week. The random luck is a killer. 

And Fuck Fantasy Football.

indeed. it's a fucking pisser man. 

I'm seriously considering best ball for my money. kinda tiring of the bullshit luck.

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Anyone else have Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase in their lineup today, was over pretty early

Guy in the consolation bracket in my league was the #1 total pts scorer all year, lost by 0.4 pts last week despite scoring 140+. 

Has Chase, Mixon, Kupp, Taylor, Cooks and Allen and is close to the league season high in points this week. That has to suck.

Was undefeated in a 12-team league. Looks like my first loss will be in the championship. Injuries to Fournette and Chris Godwin ultimately doomed me. Plus Herbert has been mediocre the past few weeks. My opponent had Metcalf who went off and Jacobs but I simply shit the bed.

2 hours ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Championship game. I’ve got Chubb and my opponent has Najee Harris. I was favored to win comfortably going into tonight’s game but now I’m a dog.  Fuck fantasy football. How are they only giving him 4 carries in the first half, but letting Baker go 4 for 15 passing? Unreal 

Baker killed him.. also all those TE drops, Hooper and that other POS.. They couldn't keep a drive alive worth a shit for Chubb to even get a chance. I came up 2.34 points short of a championship. Fuck!

And then they reward Baker with a play action on the goal line. What a kick in nuts.

easiest W i have ever had for this season.  only 10 transactions the whole season and led in points and wins.  Mark Andrews was a beast down the stretch.  my champ game opponent had covid issues at QB so i dropped most of my bench and added QBs to keep them from him.  He still lucked out and chose Trey Lance and put up a decent showing there, but it was not enough.  

ok so I have a dilemma here. Last night I went to bed losing 129.36 to 129.14 (opponent had chase and not much else). This morning, I wake up and see they deducted 2 points from his buffalo defense because their STs allowed a safety or something? 

He sent me screenshots of before and after rules and in the before it showed safeties against not counting, but as of this morning they do.

what do i do here?