Tulsa @ Ohio State, FS1. It's on now.

Parliament

As expected, a tight and low-scoring affair with each team feeling the other out.  6-3 Tulsa with 11m remaining in the first half.  

For Tulsa, Brin is brining it with the dink/dunk looks on curls, tosses to the flat and deceptive handoffs up the middle.  

Stroud for THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY is 2-6 for 25 yards and struggling with this Hurricanes defense.  

Who will prevail?  Who takes home the coveted Hingle McCringleberry Memorial Toilet Bowl?

Edited by Homercles

Hard to find fault in that.  How can a defense with so much talent, be so bad?
When coaches take over a flailing program, they say it's not really their own team until year 4.

I assume you can say the same for when coaches take over a dominant team.

It really is bizarre how extremely talented this team is and how much they're struggling. I'm sure there's an Oregon hangover, and they'll certainly run away with this one at some point just due to depth, but Day has some work to do this season.

3 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Announcers sucking so much state dick the color guy prematurely announces ‘got em’ about a receiver briefly open just before Tulsa intercepts Stroud’s pass.  

Yes. My wife could learn a thing or two about how to properly fellate from these announcers. I am having her watch now.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Still gave up too many points and the game was closer than the final score suggested.

Yeah we know. Let me know when your "we might miss the playoffs" anxiety transitions into "we might wander the desert" anxiety.

I really hope Ewers pans out for you.