Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound

Machinator

He's such a fucking pimp and this team doesn't deserve him. Not sure why he transferred and buys in so much and plays his ass off but he does. In my eyes he's literally the best player on the team at this point as good as Bijan is and he's a true frosh.  I'll be a fan no matter what he does with the rest of his college and pro career. Hopefully he plays for a couple better Texas teams. 

I didn't post it but earlier this week he was at the volleyball game and taking pics with fans and shit. He's a Longhorn. A bunch of pussies on this team aren't. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He's such a fucking pimp and this team doesn't deserve him. Not sure why he transferred and buys in so much and plays his ass off but he does. In my eyes he's literally the best player on the team at this point as good as Bijan is and he's a true frosh.  I'll be a fan no matter what he does with the rest of his college and pro career. Hopefully he plays for a couple better Texas teams. 

I didn't post it but earlier this week he was at the volleyball game and taking pics with fans and shit. He's a Longhorn. A bunch of pussies on this team aren't. 

He didn't transfer, he changed his commitment from Michigan.

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

This dude sitting here looking at Michigan contending for the big and maybe the playoffs thinking 

fuck I chose poorly. 

Probably the mindset of the most 2021 recruiting class.  Would not be surprised to see multiple commitments in the 2022 class withdraw their commitment to avoid this possibility.  That said, Worthy as a true freshman has shown what it takes to buy in one hundred percent and along with Bijan is the only reason to even watch this team anymore.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, pch said:

Probably the mindset of the most 2021 recruiting class.  Would not be surprised to see multiple commitments in the 2022 class withdraw their commitment to avoid this possibility.  That said, Worthy as a true freshman has shown what it takes to buy in one hundred percent and along with Bijan is the only reason to even watch this team anymore.

14 catches 155 yds 3 tds last night. He was our only spark  he doesn’t seem like a selfish player but a selfish player would be loving that stats. He seems like a wins means more than my stat line guy 

• Hook 'Em 1

Xavier is the best WR that has ever come through this program.  He left it all out there last night and played hard through an injury.   Can’t say the same about the rest of this team.

On a side note, he posted videos of him signing jerseys after the game.  Hopefully he has decent NiL money coming his way to keep him happy.  

So - looking at some stats. I think he'll 100% be a freshman all-American with a couple more decent outings. He should be first team all conference, too, although we are so shitty that I guess he could get bumped by someone on a better team. 

He's 27th in the country in receiving yards and 1st in the B12. There's only one other freshman in the country with at least 700 receiving yards and X has 831. 

He is tied for FIRST in the country in receiving TDs with 11. The nearest B12 receiver has 8. 

So as shitty as we are he could still clean up on some individual awards. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/14/2021 at 6:27 AM, pch said:

Except the entire 2022 class is bought in. It's beyond obvious that those that play from the 2021 class are showing development unlike their upper class teammates. Now the 2018-2020 classes can get the fuck out.

Worthy signs with Michigan

They do not let him enroll in January due to a credit not being accepted at the time

Worthy decommits from MIchigan in the spring

Worthy request to be let out of his MIchigan NLI

Worth is let out of the Michigian NLI

Worthy comes here

Worthy becomes best freshmen receiver in program history

• immamac changed the title to Big Drop(s) Zay
  • immamac changed the title to Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound