That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

2 minutes ago, Texas Flood said:

Show up with pineapples and you'll be fine

I get the ankle bracelet thing. Two of my sorority married sisters are into that...same ankle bracelets too. According to them,  you have to bring a partner. You can't just show up Han Solo. Its strictly married types in that group from what they said. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I get the ankle bracelet thing. Two of my sorority married sisters are into that...same ankle bracelets too. According to them,  you have to bring a partner. You can't just show up Han Solo. Its strictly married types in that group from what they said. 

I'll take one for the team and be your plus one for any swinger related orgies

Edited by Grade of D as in David
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So...like my neighbors that are having birthdays...(that have flamingos put in their yard to celebrate) they are swingers? 

I’ve met a lot of swingers and can’t say I’ve noticed any of them having pink flamingos in their yard. The telltale sign is one spouse molesting you, after a few drinks, directly in front of their partner.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I’ve met a lot of swingers and can’t say I’ve noticed any of them having pink flamingos in their yard. The telltale sign is one spouse molesting you, after a few drinks, directly in front of their partner.

That I get. Went to a football party about two years ago, same shit. I pretty much stopped hanging out with that group of friends after that. Its cool if you are into that sort of thing, I am not. Just not for me. Having a friend's hubby hit on me is not cool---more of a low light...not a highlight. Pass. Yuck. 

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That I get. Went to a football party about two years ago, same shit. I pretty much stopped hanging out with that group of friends after that. Its cool if you are into that sort of thing, I am not. Just not for me. Having a friend's hubby hit on me is not cool---more of a low light...not a highlight. Pass. Yuck. 

But that short skirt you were wearing...😉

Edited by DalTxHornFan
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

This coach with 3 college championships was clamming up on the podium like Turtle Tom after a loss. Stuttering and acting like a bitch with mumbles, no eye contact and no accountability for what is clearly seen on the tape.

Now watch Sark’s interview after he apologizes to USC after partying. He’s embarrassed but he has the fucking balls to look people in the eye and say he fucked up. None of that pussy ass tail between the legs Urban shit. 

Man, like winning, giving a sincere apology with a hangover is hard.

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

So..... she's a cuck?

Who knows? a girl around the same age as their daughter grinding on her hubby...I doubt she is cool with that. JMO. She had no problem with social media and all of the insults etc when it came to her hubby and coaching over the past several years. Now its about their marriage. so who knows. If she had no clue and wasn't a swinger, that sucks. But the whole "We all make mistakes" mantra is something that a very celibate wife would tend to say. We have a good marriage y'all. You just don't know. We counsel people y'all. I think this hit her where it hurts. Again just my fucking opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Who knows? a girl around the same age as their daughter grinding on her hubby...I doubt she is cool with that. JMO. She had no problem with social media and all of the insults etc when it came to her hubby and coaching over the past several years. Now its about their marriage. so who knows. If she had no clue and wasn't a swinger, that sucks. But the whole "We all make mistakes" mantra is something that a very celibate wife would tend to say. We have a good marriage y'all. You just don't know. We counsel people y'all. I think this hit her where it hurts. Again just my fucking opinion. 

Yeah, it seems this one struck a nerve in a strange way.

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Yeah, it seems this one struck a nerve in a strange way.

Probably because he's been involved with that one for a while. Who knows? My guess is Shelley will reappear ala Kathy Lee Gifford (remember Frank with that chick) and go that route...write a book...talk about love and forgiveness because she's basically dead inside. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Probably because he's been involved with that one for a while. Who knows? My guess is Shelley will reappear ala Kathy Lee Gifford (remember Frank with that chick) and go that route...write a book...talk about love and forgiveness because she's basically dead inside. 

Shelley does a press tour, starts her own gym, creates a podcast, then starts hustling tons of vitamins to create her own empire independent of Urb

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ok wordsmith. I am faithful/monogamous whatever fucking term that rolls these days. 

I'm just trying help you avoid that awkward moment where you tell some guy you're into that you're celibate. 

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 1

image.png.a267bb9f59d0b1ab5f7976f6a93808ff.png

Just noticed her account has approx 62K tweets....in 8 years. Is that a lot? Well, trump had approx 57K in 12 years before he got the boot. She's a football coaches wife, yet feels like the world needs 62K updates on her thoughts, lulz. She's used to preaching like her and urbans shit dont stink, and she's not gonna start admitting that it stinks now. Thats not how narciscists think. Rather than face up to it, she'll bail for a couple of weeks, but ultimately reappear to set the record straight, as  a victim. I just hope we can all get by until she finally caves.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

image.png.a267bb9f59d0b1ab5f7976f6a93808ff.png

Just noticed her account has approx 62K tweets....in 8 years. Is that a lot? Well, trump had approx 57K in 12 years before he got the boot. She's a football coaches wife, yet feels like the world needs 62K updates on her thoughts, lulz. She's used to preaching like her and urbans shit dont stink, and she's not gonna start admitting that it stinks now. Thats not how narciscists think. Rather than face up to it, she'll bail for a couple of weeks, but ultimately reappear to set the record straight, as  a victim. I just hope we can all get by until she finally caves.

It's like her Camelot. Not CR at all but it is an imaginary world where she feels like she can control the narrative. My best guess: She's a drink dry drunk. Loves the beach. Hubby thought it would be cool to pick up some more cash from a shitty franchise in Florida. Last coaching job he says. More money for us. I just figure he acted out for a reason. He is too old and too savvy not to know there wouldn't be blowback. 

I totally agree that this wasn't a one time deal. I have to believe there are some really incriminating photos/videos out there. These dudes all have so much dirt on each other, Zack Smith and Herman, and the unwritten rule is to not dime each other out. And I so want to believe someone is about to dime him out. And one of the many reasons I want to see it is because they holier than tho image the both try to project. You want to be a celebrity or "influencer", you better have your shit straight because there is always someone watching. JMO
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It's like her Camelot. Not CR at all but it is an imaginary world where she feels like she can control the narrative. My best guess: She's a drink dry drunk. Loves the beach. Hubby thought it would be cool to pick up some more cash from a shitty franchise in Florida. Last coaching job he says. More money for us. I just figure he acted out for a reason. He is too old and too savvy not to know there wouldn't be blowback. 

All this “controlling the narrative” stuff just shows how thin skinned the Meyer camp is. The way they are acting, you would think a sex tape dropped. I’m underwhelmed that it all of this came about from a simple dick grind.