That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

He is in deep shit. He is not well liked within the building at all. 
Apparently, on the dark gossip web there are naughty pics that girl shared with friends. I guess her friends aren't that loyal. Pics have been sold. Not available for us to see as of yet.  

Yep there were leaks even before the preseason about how bad the atmosphere was there. All the coaches hate him and I’m sure the players do by now. He won’t last
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Updawg said:

Yep there were leaks even before the preseason about how bad the atmosphere was there. All the coaches hate him and I’m sure the players do by now. He won’t last

The Golf Digest articles are badass on that.  And I guess, the state of his "marriage."

13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I don't know if y'all read articles from Golf Digest...but damn they are good. This is a gem.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/urban-meyer-shelley-meyer-florida-home-photos-jacksonville-jaguars-nfl

Notice the flamingos...omg...

From Article:

"We're trying to work through this slowly, but the best we can figure out is that Jeannie Blaylock, a news anchor from Florida, was invited into the home of Jaguars coach Urban Meyer and his wife Shelley, presumably for a story that will air on the local news, and took the series of four photos you see above. You would think, but we can't guarantee, that she got the approval of the family before tweeting them out. In other words, the Meyers were probably okay with how these photos portrayed them.

Which is, and we say this gently, certifiably nuts.

There are so many details to fixate on here, but obviously we have to start with that coffee table. Open up that tweet and take a closer look: (Nicole says open the fucking tweet...omg)

Now, we have don't have to tell you this, since we assume most of our readers are normal human beings, but coffee tables or living room tables or whatever you want to call them exist in living spaces for a few reasons—to put your legs on while you're sitting on the sofa, to store magazines or remote controls or whatever, or just for simple decoration. One of those reasons is emphatically not as a display for photographs. We wouldn't roast anyone too badly for having a photo or two on a coffee table, but generally speaking it's the wrong place for it.

But 27 photos? TWENTY-#$%^#$-SEVEN?! All of them surrounding some creepy Tim Burton-at-his-most-depressed-looking "flower"? That is pathological. And Urban Meyer put every one of them out. Every last one. This man should not be working around young adults.

Here's the thing with family photos: Typically, they're placed strategically in homes at regular intervals, in such a way that they're not blocking other photos. Why? Because family photos are meant to be looked at. That's the entire purpose of family photography. But—stop us if I'm getting too advanced here—when you place one photo in front of another photo, you can no longer see the photo behind it, which defeats the purpose of photography in general. To put it in terms Urban Meyer might understand, it's like lining up all five of your offensive lineman behind your running back, then calling endless hand-offs. The important elements in this scheme are in the wrong place. (Actually, we're wondering now if that's literally happening in Jacksonville...)"

I occasionally read Golf Digest...they have good shit...if you haven't. Highly recommend. 

When an alternative is to hang a flat screen on one of those walls and see your husband probe his girlfriend’s taint hey lots of family photos all over the place are fun

• Haha 1

Apparently, on the dark gossip web there are naughty pics that girl shared with friends. I guess her friends aren't that loyal. Pics have been sold. Not available for us to see as of yet.  
Please be true! I know there are pics and video from June or earlier out there.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 10/10/2021 at 4:16 PM, Nicole44 said:

You wimmenz have a gossip underground? I KNEW IT!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2021 at 5:16 PM, Nicole44 said:

Please start a Shellibate44 OnlyFans account to make Urban squirm. 

• Haha 2

On 10/10/2021 at 5:06 PM, Nicole44 said:

I don't know if y'all read articles from Golf Digest...but damn they are good. This is a gem.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/urban-meyer-shelley-meyer-florida-home-photos-jacksonville-jaguars-nfl

Notice the flamingos...omg...

From Article:

"We're trying to work through this slowly, but the best we can figure out is that Jeannie Blaylock, a news anchor from Florida, was invited into the home of Jaguars coach Urban Meyer and his wife Shelley, presumably for a story that will air on the local news, and took the series of four photos you see above. You would think, but we can't guarantee, that she got the approval of the family before tweeting them out. In other words, the Meyers were probably okay with how these photos portrayed them.

Which is, and we say this gently, certifiably nuts.

There are so many details to fixate on here, but obviously we have to start with that coffee table. Open up that tweet and take a closer look: (Nicole says open the fucking tweet...omg)

Now, we have don't have to tell you this, since we assume most of our readers are normal human beings, but coffee tables or living room tables or whatever you want to call them exist in living spaces for a few reasons—to put your legs on while you're sitting on the sofa, to store magazines or remote controls or whatever, or just for simple decoration. One of those reasons is emphatically not as a display for photographs. We wouldn't roast anyone too badly for having a photo or two on a coffee table, but generally speaking it's the wrong place for it.

But 27 photos? TWENTY-#$%^#$-SEVEN?! All of them surrounding some creepy Tim Burton-at-his-most-depressed-looking "flower"? That is pathological. And Urban Meyer put every one of them out. Every last one. This man should not be working around young adults.

Here's the thing with family photos: Typically, they're placed strategically in homes at regular intervals, in such a way that they're not blocking other photos. Why? Because family photos are meant to be looked at. That's the entire purpose of family photography. But—stop us if I'm getting too advanced here—when you place one photo in front of another photo, you can no longer see the photo behind it, which defeats the purpose of photography in general. To put it in terms Urban Meyer might understand, it's like lining up all five of your offensive lineman behind your running back, then calling endless hand-offs. The important elements in this scheme are in the wrong place. (Actually, we're wondering now if that's literally happening in Jacksonville...)"

I occasionally read Golf Digest...they have good shit...if you haven't. Highly recommend. 

That interior decor is only something a 70 year old woman would love.

7 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

what did Urban do that was so bad? Dance with a couple of bimbos at a club? That's it? 

He who has not given an over the pants butthole tickle may cast the first stone? 

I think the issue is more about leaving his team when they are 0-4 and haven't looked remotely competitive. The rest is just funny. 

Shelley will put horse paste in another woman's ass to protect her from infection, but Urban can't put a finger in the same place in the name of festive hospitality?  

I like how MontereyMX got upset with a post about fingering (so hot between two women) with an emoji of a finer with ivermectin on the end of it.  Fucking guy...

Edited by Lobo

apparently MontereyMX's.  Crack a few jokes about a douchebag coach and his cunt wife that we avoided hiring and he gets all pissy.  Apparently he housesits for the Meyer's family or something.  

Grandpa:  Hello?

Shelley Meyer: Your granddaughter is a whore!

Grandpa:  Are you from that warranty thing?

Shelley Meyer:  And your daughter is a bitch!

Grandpa:  A dog in the ditch?

Shelley Meyer:  She slid her butt on him!

Grandpa: I don't ... we don't want any.

Shelley Meyer:  Final warning!

Grandpa:  Get your supervisor on the phone.  Hello?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

On 10/10/2021 at 5:12 PM, Vertigo said:

He needs to "retire" again due to "health reasons" ASAP. Of course I could see him easily trying to force Khan's hand and fire him for the buyout.

The last thing this guy wants now is to retire and spend 24/7 around that crazy ho. He's probably pulling a Jim Haslett sleeping in his office these days so he doesn't get shanked in the night. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

tbh you're stupid if you didn't want him as a head coach here

50/50

It's either great for a couple of years and then he leaves your program holding a nuclear turd or it doesn't go great and he leaves your program holding a nuclear turd.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He’s left every program better than it was when he started. 

Yup.  People forget that Muschamp went 11-2 his second year.  Bowling Green went 11-3 and 9-3 in the two years after Urban left and Whittingham kept Utah performing at a high level for years after he left.  Ohio State still hasn't lost a conference game since Urban left.