That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

For the guys saying their wife would laugh at them if she saw this, it's because she knows there is no way the girl would go home with you. Meyer's fame can pull in a 25 year old without difficulty.

When it comes to 25 year old girls, I have 3" of steel that might change their minds.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

For the guys saying their wife would laugh at them if she saw this, it's because she knows there is no way the girl would go home with you. Meyer's fame can pull in a 25 year old without difficulty.

my wife has orchestrated a 5 chick blowjob for me once one wild night after a concert. 

she would absolutely divorce me and take my kids if she saw me do what Urbie did

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1

Keep in mind that Urban accomplished two things with these comments:

1. Contradicted himself (did you get permission or decide after the loss to do it?)

2. Attempted to pass the blame to his GM, who now must answer questions about his comments (did you give UM permission?)

He's not defusing the situation - he's throwing gallons of gas on the fire.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

What would your woman do if there was the same video of you at a bar with that young woman?  Mine would laugh and say "Good try, loser. Now go clean the garage."

There's a pretty decent chance I'd wake up dead the next morning.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Keep in mind that Urban accomplished two things with these comments:

1. Contradicted himself (did you get permission or decide after the loss to do it?)

2. Attempted to pass the blame to his GM, who now must answer questions about his comments (did you give UM permission?)

He's not defusing the situation - he's throwing gallons of gas on the fire.

He also told a story about Trevor Lawrence going to Vegas as an example for some insanely stupid reason. He’s now pissed on his GM and franchise QB. We didn’t want those grapes anyway 

The story with the girl is interesting but I'm shaking my head with a head coach not wanting to get back to attempt to right a ship at 0-4.

I have to wonder how Urban has previously reacted to college players not wanting to fly back with the team. Maybe he was cool with it but somehow I doubt that. It's easy to picture Urban telling that player that "we come here as a team, and we leave as team. If you and others don't fly back, that doesn't sound like a team, does it?"  

I'm not an expert on college football travel logistics but my understanding is that maybe the bowl game is the only time that players can be given freedom to not return on the team charter. Especially players not playing the next year.

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The story with the girl is interesting but I'm shaking my head with a head coach not wanting to get back to attempt to right a ship at 0-4.

I have to wonder how Urban has previously reacted to college players not wanting to fly back with the team. Maybe he was cool with it but somehow I doubt that. It's easy to picture Urban telling that player that "we come here as a team, and we leave as team. If you and others don't fly back, that doesn't sound like a team, does it?"  

I'm not an expert on college football travel logistics but my understanding is that maybe the bowl game is the only time that players can be given freedom to not return on the team charter. Especially players not playing the next year.

It probably hardly comes up.  I doubt many college players want to pay for their own ticket and skip on the team charter.  Not to mention at such short notice it wouldn't be possible.  I'd bet the few times it comes up are probably extenuating circumstances, and not I just want to party out here another day. 

Just now, Scooter Monzingo said:

The guy is a fucking train wreck. My guess is that there is some chemistry involved. He is showing a pattern of behavior that very much resembles that of an opiate addiction. 

I wonder if he realized it was a mistake to take the job within weeks. It's hard to stay motivated if you don't want to be somewhere. You can only fake it so long.

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wonder if he realized it was a mistake to take the job within weeks. It's hard to stay motivated if you don't want to be somewhere. You can only fake it so long.

As has been discussed ad nauseam with Jimbo, $10million per year* is a pretty good motivator. 

*not sure what his actual salary is, but it is a lot

40 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

It probably hardly comes up.  I doubt many college players want to pay for their own ticket and skip on the team charter.  Not to mention at such short notice it wouldn't be possible.  I'd bet the few times it comes up are probably extenuating circumstances, and not I just want to party out here another day. 

Yeah, it's not like bowl games are last minute and players don't have a clue which city they'll be playing in until the night before, right?

11 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Yeah, it was great and all but ever since for years now when I wanna maybe do something freaky she’s says “nah…besides remember that time after the concert??”

And that concert was.... Justin Bieber.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

my wife has orchestrated a 5 chick blowjob for me once one wild night after a concert. 

she would absolutely divorce me and take my kids if she saw me do what Urbie did

Wait just a got damn minute, here.

How does that get "orchestrated"? 

• Like 3