That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

46 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Since "grinding" became "dancing" and dancing isn't an invitation on its own. Not saying that I agree or disagree. Just pointing out the obvious that being caught groping someone on video could have put him in legal hot water had the gropee decided to go that route.

apparently someone has not seen Footloose...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I mean...yeah. if she had turned around and slapped him, she would have had a pretty decent case for sexual assault. Grinding on someone doesn't give them consent for finger play.
I guess that may be legally correct. But you know damn well no charges would be filed. Maybe he didn't even want her touching him.

Imagine getting paid whatever it is ($8 million, who cares) and bailing on your job to go fuck a 25 year old chick that works for some media outfit in your previous town.  

Undefeated. 

EDIT:  Also, I bet Urban could contribute to the Sugar Baby thread.  

EDIT 2:  Also, wonder if her company was hired for the job at his restaurant just randomly, or because she "encouraged" him to hire her firm to handle whatever it was they did.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

In his defense, meeting up with a sidepiece is orders of magnitude less shitty than bailing on dinner with his grandkids to get liquored up with college kids at the bar next door and gauging the comfort for butt stuff from a chick that he met 5 minutes ago.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, stork642 said:

Did you miss the whole part where she was grinding on his lap?  Good luck with a sexual assault claim.   Urban clearly did this on purpose to eject from the Jax job.  Even he knew he couldn’t fake another medical condition.  

Yeah actually I did miss that. But that's why I prefaced my comment with the word "possibly" because obviously if she gave consent, then it's not an issue. I just saw his hands reach into her taint area and that she put him on blast on the internet, which would seem to indicate she was not exactly thrilled about it.

Now we have a potential alternative scenario where the two of 'em have had some sort of relationship and when a pic or video  got out on the internet she possibly sought to distance herself from the relationship by putting him on blast.

If someone made the move Urban did with his hands while getting a lap dance in many strip clubs, he'd be tossed out on his ass.

Yes, battery. In some states. If the touching of an intimate area was unwanted. He could also be subject to civil suit for "offending" her. Sexual assault and battery laws have been transforming in recent years.

Edited by Chopper

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Yeah actually I did miss that. But that's why I prefaced my comment with the word "possibly" because obviously if she gave consent, then it's not an issue. I just saw his hands reach into her taint area and that she put him on blast on the internet, which would seem to indicate she was not exactly thrilled about it.

Now we have a potential alternative scenario where the two of 'em have had some sort of relationship and when a pic or video  got out on the internet she possibly sought to distance herself from the relationship by putting him on blast.

If someone made the move Urban did with his hands while getting a lap dance in many strip clubs, he'd be tossed out on his ass.

Yes, battery. In some states. If the touching of an intimate area was unwanted. He could also be subject to civil suit for "offending" her. Sexual assault and battery laws have been transforming in recent years.

It wasn't her that put him on blast. 

4 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

It wasn't her that put him on blast. 

After there was a different picture released, didn't she put out a tiktok asking who was flirting with her and/or saying something like lol someone filmed UM sticking his hand up my ass?

Edited by Chopper

58 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

What a strangely-constructed argument:

image.png.81a980d9c019f925ee3af30e5f893f73.png

He improved the Buckeye program enormously. This is a far cry from adultery. HE HATES LOSING!

I guess this is what happens when you're a shit-for-brains OSU fan and try throwing all your thoughts into a post at once.

• Haha 3

After there was a different picture released, didn't she put out a tiktok asking who was flirting with her and/or saying something like lol someone filmed UM sticking his hand up my ass?

The girl that asked who was flirting with her was a different young blonde (on the left in the photo)

Cayman Nebraska (the girl getting her butthole probed) commented on the butthole video and seemed to think it was funny based on the emojis she used. She is on the right in this photo.
efcfd444861bcd39b71c7ff89ac166da.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

What a strangely-constructed argument:

image.png.81a980d9c019f925ee3af30e5f893f73.png

He improved the Buckeye program enormously. This is a far cry from adultery. HE HATES LOSING!

I guess this is what happens when you're a shit-for-brains OSU fan and try throwing all your thoughts into a post at once.

Seems like quite a few buckeye fans feel similar to this 

17 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:

The girl that asked who was flirting with her was a different young blonde (on the left in the photo)

Cayman Nebraska (the girl getting her butthole probed) commented on the butthole video and seemed to think it was funny based on the emojis she used. She is on the right in this photo.
efcfd444861bcd39b71c7ff89ac166da.jpg

Her name is Cayman Nebraska?  Is that for real?

47 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

In his defense, meeting up with a sidepiece is orders of magnitude less shitty than bailing on dinner with his grandkids to get liquored up with college kids at the bar next door and gauging the comfort for butt stuff from a chick that he met 5 minutes ago.

... no, and your moral compass is broken.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

This whole situation just reminds me why I didn't become a multi-millionaire. I'm not sure my moral fortress would be strong enough to deal with all these sugar baby wannabees throwing themselves at me either. I chose to become a 50yr old, mildly obese, lower middle class nobody to protect my morals.

mildly....yeah uh huh, right