That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

One Urban, one crotch, and too many beers

Pos rep. even if you were thinking of the George Thorogood version.

But as Shelley Meyers will tell you, she prefers the original by John Lee "At Least She Wasn't A" Hooker.  

10 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I’ll never forget the look on my wife’s face the first time she witnessed me rubbing another girl’s taint. It was about 18 years ago in Virginia Beach. Of course, the oh my god look on her face was likely related to the girl’s head being buried between my wife’s legs.

prove it

5 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Damn I miss the Copper Tank.  

We went there the night after we upset Nebraska in the '96 Big XII title game.  They must have recorded it (this was obviously before DVR) and replayed it on that big screen they had on the west side of the room.  We were already drunk from watching the game and partying on the drag, and got wildly overserved on tepid draft beer and jagermeister at Copper Tank.  Long story, short...I think I took home the same girl JFKFC met later in life.  It was my own mini-'99 Nebraska at the Alamodome legendary post where he wakes up with the Waffle House waitress (or Kettle Inn or someshit).  

I was talking about the Nun you described, sounded just like the broad I hooked up with from Copper Tank.  

Oh wait, unless you love her.  In that case, I'm sorry.  Bros before Hoes.  Flopper before Copper.  This is the Way.

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, jeevsie said:

Urban, Shmurban.  I don't really give a crap, I just want to see Charlie Strong, interim head coach.  I mean, he's associate head coach - it would have to be him, wouldn't it? After that, Wikipedia entry for Failing Upwards see Charlie Strong.

Pied Piper Bighead GIF by Silicon Valley

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

They got a vaccine for that now, I wouldn't worry.  I didn't work there, but hung out there with some girls that hung out there because they were friends with some workers.  Ended up with one in particular for a few months.  This woulda been '95 or '96 I think.  

Serious question-where was Abbrato's?  I remember you'd often enter through the back (Urban Meyer style).  I know it was on the South Side of Sixth Street, but i have no idea where on the 'strip'

^

outta rep for like the third day on this thread.  Well played.  

Who was the politician that got in hot water for some hot mic racist tirade a few months back and blamed it on not having his allergy or diabetes meds or some shit?  He could try that but, "I shouldn't have been drinking with my heart medicine, it makes me do crazy shit."  I'm sure his grandkids would back that up, "Paw-paw only had two whole bottles of his PopPop juice before he left us at the table with the dessert menu and a pile of green folding money with lots of zeroes on it."

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^

outta rep for like the third day on this thread.  Well played.  

Who was the politician that got in hot water for some hot mic racist tirade a few months back and blamed it on not having his allergy or diabetes meds or some shit?  He could try that but, "I shouldn't have been drinking with my heart medicine, it makes me do crazy shit."  I'm sure his grandkids would back that up, "Paw-paw only had two whole bottles of his PopPop juice before he left us at the table with the dessert menu and a pile of green folding money with lots of zeroes on it."

My favorite was Larry Craig, former US Senator from Idaho (notice, no party affiliation notation—no CR) who got busted trolling for same sex company in an airport bathroom, and blamed it on having a “wide stance” when dropping a deuce. He subsequently pleaded guilty and dropped off the radar. 
Just own it, for goodness sake. 

Was he the one at the Minneapolis Airport who said he just likes to tap his feet while spread shitting in public?  

See, Urban should do with something like that.  "Shelley, you know how in my late 50's, I started using the thigh machine in the weight room for hours on end for no apparent reason?  Well, call it muscle memory I guess.  But I sat on that bar stool, and my thighs just flexed outwards.  The young lady was trying to help me out because I got cramped up pretty bad and the everclear-infused pickle juice really helped with that.  Also, you think JFK, Jr. is still alive and sending you secret messages about how to raise our grandchildren---who the fuck you think is gonna win a divorce litigation in Ohio where I'm worshipped you dumb cunt?"