10.4.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am and OU still sucks

bigup2dahorns

6 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

image.png.4bc84740af225894b7658ed031f2599e.png

I'll take two, please.

I just mouse-wheel scrolled through all those pics, but by brain said, "Go back three.  Top row.  Enhance."  Boom, there she was.  Noice.  

Also, those 6 OU cheerleaders in that skyline pic...you'd think they'd select more attractive ones and put in a token diversity cheerleader as well.  But nope, 6 girls that look like what you think of when you hear the term "most beautiful women in Oklahoma."  A Norman 9 is an Austin 6, always will be.  And the one on the far left has "Future Karen of the Year" award winner written all over her.  Brunette to her left is pretty cute though.  I really hope FOX/ABC don't pull the 6-day window shit this week.

Oh yay, another 11am kickoff at home.  

Actually, I'm guessing if we beat OU, it's the 6:30p 'primetime' on ABC.  If we lose, it's 11am on FOX.  Unless FOX is hoping we beat OU and they can do their whole pregame setup here with a ~#10 OK-State at ~#15 Texas.  Maybe that's the play.  I just want a freaking night game against what will easily be our highest ranked opponent at DKR this season.  With a drunk and raucous sell-out crowd and an illuminated Longhorn tunnel for the second half and nice weather and the ladies all dressed up like they're going clubbing.  And sharks with freakin' laser beams.  

Because after that it's another morning/early afternoon game with Kansas and then 11am KSU with a Thanksgiving hangover.  

Just now, Lobo said:

Oh yay, another 11am kickoff at home.  

Actually, I'm guessing if we beat OU, it's the 6:30p 'primetime' on ABC.  If we lose, it's 11am on FOX.  Unless FOX is hoping we beat OU and they can do their whole pregame setup here with a ~#10 OK-State at ~#15 Texas.  Maybe that's the play.  I just want a freaking night game against what will easily be our highest ranked opponent at DKR this season.  With a drunk and raucous sell-out crowd and an illuminated Longhorn tunnel for the second half and nice weather and the ladies all dressed up like they're going clubbing.  And sharks with freakin' laser beams.  

Because after that it's another morning/early afternoon game with Kansas and then 11am KSU with a Thanksgiving hangover.  

We want to win and get the 11am.  6:30 slot has to go up against baseball playoffs.   We want Big Noon pre-game at DKR.