Fire Sark [OP Banned till Jan 1 2022]

Tom Chairman

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I’m fairly certain this tradition was told to halt with the hiring of Sark. 

He deserves it. Most embarrassing loss in years against Arkansas and now this total collapse. Maybe we'll get it right in 2024.

I saw this game before, in ‘99, in reverse. Texas was more talented and experienced. OU jumped all over us, 21-0. Texas adjusted, got its shit together and pulled away to win.  OU came back with more talent the next year. Texas needs to do that next year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They keep parroting the same bullshit they said for Herman and Strong. Overraction and too early. Fuck that. Sark is a fraud and a reason he was not a HC for awhile. This loss is inexcusable. This loss is 100x worse than any of those Black Saturday losses. A meltdown I have not seen in so long. This season is already down the toilet. And we just let OU find their next QB for the next 3 years. They move forward and we continue to stew in our own shit for another season. 

Your an idiot.  Mack losing to OU by 50 points is deserving of being fired not games like today even though I am furious right now.  Sark might not be great but the team played well for most of the game. This loss is on Herman actually.  Look at the players we have on D.  They are absolute dog shit.  Brockemeyer has no business starting for Texas Tech let alone UT.  Nick Saban himself couldn’t make these players good which is why he would pay every five star defensive player out there to come play here ASAP.  Hopefully Sark can figure out a way to get actual talent on both the O and D lines.  We have no plus talent in the trenches and the LB unit is even worse.  

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, statsman said:

I saw this game before, in ‘99, in reverse. Texas was more talented and experienced. OU jumped all over us, 21-0. Texas adjusted, got its shit together and pulled away to win.  OU came back with more talent the next year. Texas needs to do that next year. 

Next year, next year......Yay

1 minute ago, squeegeedegg said:

Herman and Ash would have 3 losses on the season with this squad, and never would have been competitive during this game...

Wow so they would have 1 loss more than Sark does right now?

Everyone forgot how shitty he was in the Arkansas game when they beat shit ass tech and TCU. This flaws showed back up today. zero killer instinct. Can't adjust. Same shit we have seen for a decade. 

• Fuck You 1

This thread is stupid.  This was a 9-10 win team if the coaches do their job.  This would be a 7 win team with Herman and a 5 win team with Charlie Strong.  I'll gladly take Sark every year against ou because who else is going to be able to match wits with him.  Unfortunately for Sark, he better figure out who to hire to run his defense.  If we can't get our defense fixed, doesn't matter how many points we score.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, victory88 said:

This thread is stupid.  This was a 9-10 win team if the coaches do their job.  This would be a 7 win team with Herman and a 5 win team with Charlie Strong.  I'll gladly take Sark every year against ou because who else is going to be able to match wits with him.  Unfortunately for Sark, he better figure out who to hire to run his defense.  If we can't get our defense fixed, doesn't matter how many points we score.  

OU had 200 yards on fucking lucky ass bullshit

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I made it 5 minutes after we hired him and it was removed. Probably rightfully. I’d never make it now, because it’s really really dumb. 

So you think it's dumb now? Lmao. Sark is Jason Garrett 2.0. But I get it, he's a new toy and this same shit you are spewing was spewed for Herman and Strong in their 1st years. So many are desperate for this hire to work as they were the previous 2 so they try and talk themselves into how dumb it is to question Sark.

He isn't the answer. At all. OU shits on our faces for another season and you people eat it up and tell us how good it tastes. Don't worry, the shine will wear off this HC and it will become "cool" to shit on him. Like clockwork.

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They keep parroting the same bullshit they said for Herman and Strong. Overraction and too early. Fuck that. Sark is a fraud and a reason he was not a HC for awhile. This loss is inexcusable. This loss is 100x worse than any of those Black Saturday losses. A meltdown I have not seen in so long. This season is already down the toilet. And we just let OU find their next QB for the next 3 years. They move forward and we continue to stew in our own shit for another season. 

Just when you thought an idiot couldn't possibly make himself sound even stupider. How fucking dumb do you have to be to try to blame the Texas coach for OU benching Rattler and finding out that Caleb is better? You are nothing more than an idiot clown.

"The season is already down the toilet"? We aren't and never were a playoff team this year. We could still win the rest of our games and play Oklahoma again in the Big XII championship, but regardless that isn't what the goal should have been for this season, and losing to Oklahoma doesn't change that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

If Sark can't get this thing going I don't know if anybody can who isn't some genius.

Sark is a veteran who knows what he is doing with a proven track record. If he fails that is a huge indictment on us, not him. I mean unless he falls off the wagon or something.

But hey get to the Big 12 title game and get another shot at those Okie fuckers. Get those linemen in the weight room.

Nah, [mention=397]immamac[/mention]wanted to get rid of the tradition and that was fine. I did it in jest. You’re doing it in an emotional shit fit. When we finish 9-3, you’ll realize how stupid you are. If you last, because your anus is about to be invaded by a neg cock. 

Cry about it, bitch.

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

If Sark can't get this thing going I don't know if anybody can who isn't some genius.

Sark is a veteran who knows what he is doing with a proven track record. If he fails that is a huge indictment on us, not him. I mean unless he falls off the wagon or something.

But hey get to the Big 12 title game and get another shot at those Okie fuckers. Get those linemen in the weight room.

Sark hasn't proven jack shit as a head coach.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not crying. I’m currently negging you and others. 

Oooooh. Such a big tough guy. Running around with your cape as usual. Fuck off loser. It's also fun to neg posts because you can't face reality. 

Edited by Vic Mackey

I’m posting here because it’s a thread about Sark. It’s not meant to endorse the title of the thread.  I’m not in favor of firing Sark even if we could. This was not a regular loss. This was a collapse.  It’s so early in his career here I dont think this is proof that he can’t be a good coach. But anyone who finds comfort in the fact that CS or TH would not have put us in a position to collapse or thinks that this game shows evidence we are getting better is fooling themselves. 

Here's what I'm gonna guess happened.  

The playcalling was very sharp first half, and we had some good breaks.  Not really lucky, but "make your own luck" kind of things.  But notably, we didn't rely on Bijan at all.

Casey hurt his hand, which damaged our already tenuous passing game.  OU was ready for Bijan for the most part and the OL completely bitched.

Like someone said, it's hard to adjust when you blow your wad in the first half.

Offense sputtered.  Defense ran out of gas or will or both.

Voila, collapse.

I'm also going to guess that OU is a bit of a sleeping giant.  Between reading their own press clippings and a toxic Rattler, they've been dicking around all season and haven't looked good.  But when push comes to shove and Rattler is out, they're a talented team with a great offensive coach.

• immamac changed the title to Fire Sark [OP Banned till Jan 1 2022]
  • immamac locked this topic