19.4 secs left

Foul, Clippers hit one free throw.  Pelicans timeout to advance

103-101 Pelicans

16.9 secs

Edited by LTtxfan

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

BEAT LA !!!

Come on Pelicans take these guys out... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

HaHaHaHa....😂😂😂        BYE BYE LA !!!!!!

Pelicans win 105-101 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Llogg said:

Well, he dropped 30 on 14/21, so ...

Yeah he ended up having a nice game. Had some rough fucking possessions against Batum. 

Very cool for this Pels team. Good for them. Lol that Zion is just sitting around watching. 

Phoenix is going to fucking murder these guys...

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Unpopular take.  The NBA is a better entertainment product than the NFL.  

Playoffs I probably agree - although we've had some below average ones the past couple years in the NBA.

Regular season NFL and it isn't close. 

Everyone is saying New Orleans/Phoenix is going to be a sweep, but I just don't see it. Phoenix is an amazing team, they're the defending Western Conference Champs and they won 64 games this year. They'll get at least a win against the Pelicans, maybe two if they get lucky. So my prediction is Pelicans in 5.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Everyone is saying New Orleans/Phoenix is going to be a sweep, but I just don't see it. Phoenix is an amazing team, they're the defending Western Conference Champs and they won 64 games this year. They'll get at least a win against the Pelicans, maybe two if they get lucky. So my prediction is Pelicans in 5.

Lol. Reddit? 

Also just a disclaimer in case anyone hasn't caught on - feel free to put me on ignore for the next couple months and read when you feel like it. I let the thread breathe pretty well this season - I will be posting a lot during the playoffs. I am single and still in my 20s. I apologize for nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

Lol. Reddit? 

Also just a disclaimer in case anyone hasn't caught on - feel free to put me on ignore for the next couple months and read when you feel like it. I let the thread breathe pretty well this season - I will be posting a lot during the playoffs. I am single and still in my 20s. I apologize for nothing. 

It's okay, it helps me keep the schedule. If this thread is 4 pages longer than the last time I saw it, I know that the Nets are on TV.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

I'm really looking forward to the Nuggets-Warriors series. On the surface Golden State should walk away with it easily. Warriors have been good defensively all year and Denver is not a good defensive team. Nuggets don't really have a go-to scorer outside Jokic while the Warriors have 3-4 guys that could work for Jakacki Bag & Barrel. That said, the Warriors have some serious variables that could influence the outcome. If the Warriors get bad Klay and limited/no Steph they could be in trouble. The matchup of Draymond vs Jokic is intriguing to me. Joker will have to go off for something like 28/10/10 to get it done, but it could be a fun series if he does.

6 minutes ago, Llogg said:

I'm really looking forward to the Nuggets-Warriors series. On the surface Golden State should walk away with it easily. Warriors have been good defensively all year and Denver is not a good defensive team. Nuggets don't really have a go-to scorer outside Jokic while the Warriors have 3-4 guys that could work for Jakacki Bag & Barrel. That said, the Warriors have some serious variables that could influence the outcome. If the Warriors get bad Klay and limited/no Steph they could be in trouble. The matchup of Draymond vs Jokic is intriguing to me. Joker will have to go off for something like 28/10/10 to get it done, but it could be a fun series if he does.

It's really too bad that Murray has an ACL and MPJ's back is borked as Denver could have done something this year.

5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

It's okay, it helps me keep the schedule. If this thread is 4 pages longer than the last time I saw it, I know that the Nets are on TV.

Kevin Durant* is on TV. 

I'll probably miss some of the game tomorrow actually.