#14 Coastal Carolina at App State - ESPN

GreenspointTexas

Just now, ButtFumble said:

Coastal QB is making some great throws even scrambling

Last year a few of the pundits that were actually watching them compared him to Troy Aikman. Whether that is accurate or not I have no clue. That was the comparison. But its crazy how successful they have been. 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Best Wednesday night game?

Wednesday, January 4, 2006  🤘

Rose Bowl – BCS National Championship Game: Texas Longhorns (12–0) vs. USC Trojans (12–0) at Rose Bowl • Pasadena, CA Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2006 Game time: 7:00 PM CDT

• Hook 'Em 3

Coastal Carolina player was getting held back by teammate there. Some 150 lb App state fan was about to learn the definition of fuck around and find out. Only a matter of time before someone really gets hurt in a storming the field situation. Both players & fans feel like they’re untouchable. 

17 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So the only legit chance left  for a  G5 for the playoffs is Cinci?

SMU is undefeated. 

We won't finish undefeated though. 

I mean - CC wasn't making the playoff anyway. BYU would have had to win out. The only reason Cincy is getting discussed is because they had ranking momentum going in to this year and beat ND on the road. 

Edited by ztejas

It’s full of Ohioans.  Myrtle Beach makes Pensacola look downright cosmopolitan 

Truth. My wife’s aunt has a beach house in North Myrtle Beach. The “nice” part. We’ve gone once. No desire to go back. It’s a perfect storm of Texas coastal trash, Sturgis bikers, Appalachian hillbillies, carnies, and southern college frat boys.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Coastal Carolina is a juggernaut! I love them! Incredible the success they have had in such a short time. 

Last night I was going to type “I think App State is the college that every few years plays a major spoiler game with significant implications”, but then they stormed the field…. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s full of Ohioans.  Myrtle Beach makes Pensacola look downright cosmopolitan 

You’re damn right about the Ohioan part. I’ve never seen so many ohio plates not in Ohio.

I haven’t been back to MB since 2011. I dunno, barefoot landing & near the beach and boardwalk stuff is/was cool but I could see it beginning to deteriorate. I picture Boone NC being more bumfuck than MB.

And I did see this guy at Ripleys

e8fdecc2f71714981740c29a7e79468b.jpg

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You’re damn right about the Ohioan part. I’ve never seen so many ohio plates not in Ohio.

I haven’t been back to MB since 2011. I dunno, barefoot landing & near the beach and boardwalk stuff is/was cool but I could see it beginning to deteriorate. I picture Boone NC being more bumfuck than MB.

And I did see this guy at Ripleys

e8fdecc2f71714981740c29a7e79468b.jpg

animal house reject GIF by Puffin Graphic Design

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

SMU is undefeated. 

We won't finish undefeated though. 

Completely off topic, but since you said "we", how big of a cluster F is parking for an SMU game?  Nice night for Thurs night football and if work cooperates considering taking my 5 YO son for first half.  But then I assume parking is a mess, particularly combined with rush hour traffic, and by the time we got to our seats he wouldn't last long.  I haven't been to a game in probably 10 years so clueless as to parking situation and briefly looked online and didn't see passes for sale.

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

Completely off topic, but since you said "we", how big of a cluster F is parking for an SMU game?  Nice night for Thurs night football and if work cooperates considering taking my 5 YO son for first half.  But then I assume parking is a mess, particularly combined with rush hour traffic, and by the time we got to our seats he wouldn't last long.  I haven't been to a game in probably 10 years so clueless as to parking situation and briefly looked online and didn't see passes for sale.

You know I really don't know. I've never actually parked at a game and haven't been myself in a few years. 

@Skipper go down to "parking" here - https://smumustangs.com/feature/gameday-21-home

Looks like pertinent info. 

Edited by ztejas