NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

They probably are as is most/all of the SEC might be.  Haven’t watched much on Arkansas but Bama gets a little too loosey goosey with ball at times, very undisciplined with ball security and shot selection.  Believe they’ll improve on that as the season goes on, S16 May be their ceiling. 

20 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Wayne Tinkle went to the Elite Eight with Oregon State last year though they only went 20-13 (10-10) in a down Pac12. They're sitting at 1-10 this year, so does Oregon State fire a coach one year removed from an Elite Eight?

I'm saying zero percent chance. They lost their best player in Ethan Thompson and their 2nd leading assist guy. That was their first EE in 29 years. And they won the P12 tourney. 

He could suck this year and next and prob not get fired. 

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

They scared.  I’n all seriousness, might be a bumpy winter/spring for our favorite sport.  IF there’s a Madness, may have to repeat last season’s bubble in Indy.  

Fuck I hope not, I had just about talked myself into a trip to New Orleans. I don't expect Texas to be there, it's just a good place for that event. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Yeah, Nola and SA are two good sites for the FF. 

Samford beats Ole Miss for their first win over the Rebs in program history, Rebs had a tying shot waved off for not being released in time. 

All 12 Ole Miss basketball fans are going to be really bummed. 

• Haha 2

On 12/16/2021 at 4:01 PM, texasstrong12 said:

Alabama is how I view most of the top 25. These teams are bipolar as hell and I can't figure out who is good. 

Look at these results-

Close win vs South Alabama

Close win vs Drake

Win against a good Houston team. 

Win against a top 5 Gonzaga team

Loss against Iona

Loss against a bad Memphis team

Alabama just lost to Davidson. What a weird team. 

there was a point not too long ago where Arizona made a basket, only to have a Zona player gather the ball out of the net and try handing it to Fulkerson, who wasn't even paying him any mind. the ball is just sitting there on the baseline, and the ref just proceeds to start making his five second count, and gets to three before Fulkerson even notices. the fuck? a player on the team that just scored grabs the ball out of the net and fucks with it and you just start counting down? this refs were garbage. absolute garbage. and they definitely had an effect on the outcome of the game, particularly inexplicable with that technical foul. 

Edited by shadow_operative