Texas vs. Houston Baptist tonight at 8 PM at the FEC and on LHN

HookEm

1 minute ago, KCHorn said:

No idea then. I’ve never been able to get LHN here for some reason. Fuck it, I’ll keep refreshing every couple minutes and hope this stream doesn’t completely break

I think it depends on your internet provider. We have uverse and I can watch on either their app, or ESPN app. 

Carr reminds me a little of Jrue Holiday but without the elite defense. Really good size and strength for a PG.

And Timmy Allen plays much more like a small forward than I thought he would. I was expecting more of a 3/4, but he is a perfect positionless forward for Chris Beard.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HookEm said:

Carr reminds me a little of Jrue Holiday but without the elite defense. Really good size and strength for a PG.

Carr is a little undersized for his talent. Hence my comment about being 3 inches taller. Jrue has an inch on him but Jrue was also the 2nd ranked recruit in his HS class and a one and done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

we have a bit of problem staying in front of people on drives.  Seen that in exhibition and now.  But we do help well.  

I think that's part of the plan. Play tight because you have protection behind you. Will lead to a lot of TOs and run outs. Now Mitchell playing wings and guards is a recipe for disaster.

Carr may be undersized for the NBA but he is perfect for CBB. He is built like a man out there and knows how to create space with his size and strength.

For that matter, how nice is it to have a full squad of grown asses men. Lots of poise. Limited mistakes. What a luxury.

3 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Carr may be undersized for the NBA but he is perfect for CBB. He is built like a man out there and knows how to create space with his size and strength.

For that matter, how nice is it to have a full squad of grown asses men. Lots of poise. Limited mistakes. What a luxury.

Yeah - I mean he's 22. He will definitely get drafted if he has a nice season - by "undersized" I just meant not tall or long enough to get a serious look to this point. If he was this good at 18 he would have been playing professionally for a couple years by now. 

5 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Little racist. Maybe they’re tit guys

• Hook 'Em 3