Texas vs. Houston Baptist tonight at 8 PM at the FEC and on LHN

HookEm

14 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Our season starts tonight against mighty Houston Baptist.  Get yourself to the FEC and support the team in person.  Otherwise the game is on LHN.

CBS has Houston Baptist ranked #335 out of 358 teams.  Nevertheless, we are doomed.

I like that you're pre-gaming for 28 straight hours for the start of Longhorn Basketball season.  But you're gonna get fucked up.  Use an Uber, catch a nap, maybe get yourself a frozen custard.  We got this.  

Texas 88, HBU 62.  A new era begins.  

(also...anybody know what time our game with San Jose State is later this month?  Trying to sort that day out with kids stuff and a concert)

16 hours ago, HookEm said:

Our season starts tonight against mighty Houston Baptist.  Get yourself to the FEC and support the team in person.  Otherwise the game is on LHN.

CBS has Houston Baptist ranked #335 out of 358 teams.  Nevertheless, we are doomed.

FEC?  Thought this season was to be played in the new BB stadium?

13 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

FEC?  Thought this season was to be played in the new BB stadium?

that would explain the poor turnout last evening, wrong venue.  I'll alert my contacts in the Athletic Department to know we should play at the FEC tonight then..

I'm so excited, I'm so excited. I'm so... scared.  Not really- fuck that noise.  This team gonna be fun to watch, well coached, talented and awesome.  I don't know how far we will go in the dance b/c a 1 elimination tournament is such a fucking crap shoot- but we can control what is in our control over a full season.  I'm going to predict that we come home with some hardware and enter the tournament as the #2 two seed. 

Bring it, bitches.

32 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I'm so excited, I'm so excited. I'm so... scared.  Not really- fuck that noise.  This team gonna be fun to watch, well coached, talented and awesome.  I don't know how far we will go in the dance b/c a 1 elimination tournament is such a fucking crap shoot- but we can control what is in our control over a full season.  I'm going to predict that we come home with some hardware and enter the tournament as the #2 two seed. 

Bring it, bitches.

Saved By The Bell Dancing GIF

• Hook 'Em 1