Cowboys vs Falcons: Week 10

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

is there beef between the coaches here? the 2 point conversion, leaving dak in so long, etc. or is mccarthy just proving a point to his team?

i've not seen an asskicking this bad in the nfl in a long time.

Jerry fucking hates Blank for his role on rolling Jerry when Jerry was trying to organize to sue Goodell over the Zeke thing

Oh and Dan Quinn probably doesn't have much deep down love for the org either.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Jerry fucking hates Blank for his role on rolling Jerry when Jerry was trying to organize to sue Goodell over the Zeke thing

Yup.  They're frenemies.  Blank still has a lot of power and was part of the ownership crew who wanted to teach Jerrah a lesson around publicly questioning Goodell.  I don't think that had much to do with leaving Dak in (it was still the 3rd quarter), but I'm sure it was satisfying for Jerrah.

Also this has to be so, so satisfying for Dan Quinn.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep.   Jerruh definitely can’t stand Blank for the Zeke fiasco.   Can’t blame him either.  

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

You didn't watch the Cowboys last week?

this is on a whole different level, for the nfl. 

it was 16 - 0 at half last week. it ended up 30 -16. granted, that 16 was garbage time, but this game...from the moment atlanta went for it on 4th and didn't get it, it was over. over over. 40 point lead in the nfl?

i know i've seen it before, but i don't remember it. i thought dallas -8 was a pretty good value. now i wish i teased that up like a motherfucker.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

is there beef between the coaches here? the 2 point conversion, leaving dak in so long, etc. or is mccarthy just proving a point to his team?

i've not seen an asskicking this bad in the nfl in a long time.

yea I can't remember an ass beating like this for years

Just now, hayden_horn said:

it was 16 - 0 at half last week. it ended up 30 -16. granted, that 16 was garbage time, but this game...from the moment atlanta went for it on 4th and didn't get it, it was over. over over. 40 point lead in the nfl?

i know i've seen it before, but i don't remember it. i thought dallas -8 was a pretty good value. now i wish i teased that up like a motherfucker.

Yeah I'm just kidding. Buffalo blanked Houston 40-0 earlier this year. Have to think that was comparable. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Yeah I'm just kidding. Buffalo blanked Houston 40-0 earlier this year. Have to think that was comparable. 

yeah, same sort of thing. rare but it can happen.

i also thought tom brady would walk into a terrible washington team and beat them soundly. wrong about that.

then i glance at the scoreboard and lol, the pats are up 45 - 7 over the browns. good. fuck baker mayfield.

34 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

Over, Ovuer? 

4 hours ago, hornbri said:

Yep, i did not like Dak rushing in that TD and he shouldn’t play another down. You have a 40 pt leading the 4th quarter of a NFL game. 

+1.

$40 MM QB with a recent calf injury and a season ending leg injury last year. Dude needs to either not be in the game up by 30+, or throw that ball to Cooper.

Trying to run over a defender isn’t smart in that situation (even if it worked).

Edited by lilMAC25
Because fuck you, that’s why

3 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Yep.   Jerruh definitely can’t stand Blank for the Zeke fiasco.   Can’t blame him either.  

Think that was more about Blank and several owners wanting to remind Jerry that he isn't the king of this whole thing and I can't blame them for that either. Jerry started getting too big for his britches and needed to be backhanded. 

I think the seemingly excessive ref screw jobs in the years since have a lot to do with Jerry's stupid coup attempt. 

• Like 1