• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

Billy reads all of this. But yall chill on his mom.

He does?

Well hey Billy, you’ve had a good thing going.... making a living selling that delusional fantasy to all those maroons.for so many years.

Momma didn’t raise no dummy.

19 hours ago, Handcruser said:

Yeah I’d prob take these pics down. I’m all for making fun of the dude but.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed.  If he or one of his TxDOT aggy buddies sees that, they going to be finding shit wrong forever. And from my recollection (also from working for a drilled foundation contractor) TxDOT is made up of like 90% aggy. 

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

Billy reads all of this. But yall chill on his mom.

I see what you are saying, but let’s not forget she raised that hateful fat piece of shit who actively recruits against UT, all while a booster for aggy.  Anyone who raises such an absolute piece of shit and waste of humanity is fair game in my eyes.  Hi Billy, fuck you. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Like 6

and TEXAS' road trips suck compared to going to Colon Station.

Everyone in the SEC just lurves going to aggyland for a roader. Don't believe me? Just ready texags after any home game...some people actually consider sending their kids to school there instead of whatever SEC school they have a long history with..

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 5/14/2020 at 4:32 PM, Randolph Duke said:
No one knows college football recruiting quite like Billy Liucci
376078789_liuccirisetopower.thumb.jpeg.97ed78465b1fdd1a21082379f389e048.jpeg

This is fantastic, and worthy of being hung in the hall of shame..err trophy room.

33 players and that class shows as #9 now

at #13 was USC with 12 players and at #17 was UT with 15

above them Ole' Miss with 29 and from there other classes were  28 to 23 players mostly in the high 20s....below was Auburn with 26 and FSU with 22 .so even with 6+ more players they still ware barely in the top 10 and could not pass other programs with 4 or more fewer players signed

and to keep signing top 9 classes with 33 players in them they would have to churn through a lot of misses, fail outs, and fuck ups and continually be starting a lot of younger players that turn out to fuck up or fail out or just suck.....oh wait they pretty much did that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Of course all the comments are about "tu" and the bdf.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3112213

Scouting the Aggies: Texas A&M is a midtier regular in the FPR team projection, but the upcoming season will show whether the program can move up in class.

"Midtier regular."  Pretty accurate description of their ranking in everything.  

I see what you are saying, but let’s not forget she raised that hateful fat piece of shit who actively recruits against UT, all while a booster for aggy.  Anyone who raises such an absolute piece of shit and waste of humanity is fair game in my eyes.  Hi Billy, fuck you. 
I dont know if you get SXM and ESPNU but Billy is on there at times. He does love to slight Texas numerous times during the segment. He is absolutely confident that aggy is better than texas simply because of conference affiliation.

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I just saw this picture and it made me chuckle. If you were to imagine what an Aggy law school looked like, it would be this 1980s sterile free clinic building.  Yes that is a real picture. 

law-school-building-350x233.jpg

I thought someone photoshopped a generic office building

14 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 5/16/2020 at 10:38 AM, fattyflattie said:

I dont know if you get SXM and ESPNU but Billy is on there at times. He does love to slight Texas numerous times during the segment. He is absolutely confident that aggy is better than texas simply because of conference affiliation.

well it's obvious to everybody that UT is superior in every way.  Their only hope is hiding behind someone's skirt

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Dolores Liucci is a Saint!

I will take Dolores Liucci out for a nice Plucker's dinner and never call her again. 

Serious question---what was the wing joint that they used to take A&M recruits to and then they'd make fun of Mack Brown for taking guys to Ruth's Chris?   

I will take Dolores Liucci out for a nice Plucker's dinner and never call her again. 
Serious question---what was the wing joint that they used to take A&M recruits to and then they'd make fun of Mack Brown for taking guys to Ruth's Chris?   
I dont remember that but that is hilarious.

34 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think it’s damn Wings n More or something like that. One of the cornerstone bars in college station. aggy Mark Dennard tried to open one in Midland but it crapped out. 

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Probably Wings 'N More. Every outing I ever had with any organization at any time in that shit hole burg was either to Koppe Bridge burgers, or Wings 'N More. Texas Roadhouse if they were going... ah... "upscale".

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Probably Wings 'N More. Every outing I ever had with any organization at any time in that shit hole burg was either to Koppe Bridge burgers, or Wings 'N More. Texas Roadhouse if they were going... ah... "upscale".

the onion rings are awesome

58 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Their wings are pretty good, too. But it still isn't a place you'd take recruits on a visit, unless your object was to show them what middle managers from Conroe can expect as a reward for being a part of "the aggy network".

Why wouldn't you show them the high end benefits of an aggy education?

• Haha 1

Friend of mine used to be married to a girl that was a manager when Chili's first came to College Station.  That was a big moment in The Station.  If Brewster and Twitter were around then, it surely would have been lit

There’s a chili’s in mount pleasant. It’s not a big deal anywhere.

I lived about six blocks away from the College Station Chili's. I never once darkened the doors, but I have to admit, the place did hopping business. I couldn't understand it, especially since three or four different pretty good family-run mexican food joints opened and closed over the years just two doors down.  There's a Torchy's over there now, and  Lupe Tortilla. But before we drove out of town, we actually drove past Chili's, and sure enough, the last I ever saw of it, its parking lot was full. At 11 AM on a Monday.

105 years ago today, the aggys were diligently working to accomplish what would have been the only meaningful thing any aggy had ever done with their miserable, uneducated, redneck life. They were trying to have a constitutional amendment passed to sever their misrable little cow college's status as a branch college of The University of Texas.

Of course, being aggys, they failed.

On the positive side for the aggys, they didn't kill any students during their failed effort.

Too bad aggys today are merely worthless pieces of shit, waiting for John Sharp to further dumb down academic standards and beg for legislative bailouts and meaningless federal welfare projects.

105 years ago, at least they tried to make The University of Texas a better place.

aggy sackett .jpeg

• Like 2