• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

You mean Bjork would learn his lesson? They got the order wrong... They should've fired Bjork, hired a new AD, then that new AD fires Jimbo and hires a new coach... 

Bjork must be the idiot cousin of john sharp or something.... only way this all makes sense.

This is aggy.  It doesn’t make sense.  It will never make sense.  And don’t try to make sense of it.  It’s all nonsense.  

• Like 1

Let me tell you, the Salz is there to biblically prepare the sheep, observing the ancient laws of kosher bestiality. Here he is messianic dancing.
aj.gif

39 brings “preferred walk on” to a whole new level. Has to be parental donations to the aggy coffers, as the year he arrived, I’m willing to bet that there were at least 300 RBs in Texas alone, from 5A and below that were bigger, faster, and basically better than that chosen one.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

39 brings “preferred walk on” to a whole new level. Has to be parental donations to the aggy coffers, as the year he arrived, I’m willing to bet that there were at least 300 RBs in Texas alone, from 5A and below that were bigger, faster, and basically better than that chosen one.

Hook’em!!!

What if he’s Jesus? Mmm hmm, now what?

18 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Not to mention that his high school school doesn't play football 

https://www.koheletyeshiva.org/apps/pages/athletics

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

OMG. 

10 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

They do t make Jews like Jesus anymore..,

Seriously. No one older 40 will know, but a washing machine used to last 20 years. 30. To buy a comparably set is about 5k now, because of disposable economics. 

Old Jesus was awesome. All about peace and whores and poors. New jesus is about immigration and money and politics. Pour one out for the 50s. Americas golden age. Also, fuck aggy twice. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

You know, you’re ok for a Sooner. I plan to write you into my will.

You’re going to get my 2005 Longhorn National Championship crocheted Speedo. Pretty special. 

Oh. I was going to bequeath my garden, with the stipulation that it be manicured and cleaned twice a week with strict visitation instructions.

Am I doing Okie wrong?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

So if Hicks would’ve kept his mouth shut and we fired Mack, we very well could’ve had Saban?   Never mind. We would’ve shot our nuts off anyways and screwed it up.  

Can't help but agree. Mack would have torpedoed it somehow with one of his hissy fits 

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

…but those guys are all circumcised. 

47 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

You know, you’re ok for a Sooner. I plan to write you into my will.

You’re going to get my 2005 Longhorn National Championship crocheted Speedo. Pretty special. 

That thing is way too old now.  

Jan '05

#1 song - let me love you, Mario. I always thought he was in video games.

#1 movie - meet the Fockers

Steven McGee was gonna win a Heisman with his blue collar work ethic.

LHG was a shitty, totalitarian, site owner, not a shitty poster from Nebraska.

MS paint was a newly adopted yet aimless art form.

Texas fans were pleased to have Muschamp waiting to take over one day...

Corso wasn't shitting in his hats yet.

43 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

spacer.pngThis kid has overcome so much.

spacer.png

He gets me every time he’s on the TV. I guess he is all grown up now and he is on the team to file the taxes for the big NIL earners 

Fills me full of rage....for 20 years. Same retarded midget with the high pitched voaice. No homo. NTTIAWIT. 

Edited by Welshy
I'd like to apologize for the rage I feel everytime I hear that dudes voice. Truth is, It's on me for not being able to grow, and ignore that I've seen that same fucking ad and whining cunt for 20 fucking years. (atm dude and shriners deformed retard.
  • Fuck You 1

48 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Why is our fanbase so obsessed with Traylor? Seems pretty meh to me. 

He is Texas high school football royalty. Personifies Friday Nigh Lights football. He kicked ass at recruiting while while at Texas. Plus he is a really likeable person.

• Hook 'Em 1