• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 hours ago, Goofyboy said:

President Bush gave the commencement speech at UT in 1990.
“Whatever you do, live a life of adventure and meaning so brilliant that, like a Roman candle it lights up the world. Dazzle us. Astonish us. Be extraordinary.”

- PRESIDENT Bush

We could claim him too, right?

This was my commencement speech.  275-bush.png

“Let me say it loud and clear,” Bush said. “The first Texans, in a sense, were wrong. This is not just a first-class university. You are graduates of a world-class university.”

• Like 7

1 hour ago, RedDirtTexan said:

aggy band couldn't help but play their war song "kanuck kanuck" as the honor guard was unloading 41's casket from the train.

even in death aggy can't help but celebrate aggy

This.  My immediate thought was that, after days of love for 41 and family, with even Trump resisting throwing a turd, aggy had to aggy.

I heard aggy band (remember they can't use words like "the" to describe a noun).  Anyway, I was watching on Fox, and after the fucking war hymn was over, the Fox announcer told the listening audience that what you just heard was the "aggy theme song". I actually laughed out loud....  Aggy theme song 

Edited by BurntOrangeAss

14 minutes ago, BurntOrangeAss said:

I heard aggy band (remember they can't use words like "the" to describe a noun).  Anyway, I was watching on Fox, and after the fucking war hymn was over, the Fox announcer told the listening audience that what you just heard was the "aggy theme song". I actually laughed out loud....  Aggy theme song 

Oh I don’t know, sort of Gilligan’s station like. 

Sit right back and hear a tale, a tale of some fucked up shit. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

As per Fox news this morning...

He is being buried at College Station because it was founded as a military College. What a crock of dung don't any news outlets research anything or do they just drink the same damn Kool-Aid aggy fish do?  Of course, maybe they didn't want to say that it was founded as a school for incorrigible Farm boys.

To be fair, listening to NPR today - where they were reporting from "Navasoto" - said he was moving from "Houston on a train to a town named College Station", so you know they ain't fact checking shit either. But this is basically all media when dealing with things west of I-95. 

aggy theme song...

• Like 1