• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Pretty much. But I just don't see the same level of annoyance and delusion with OU dans as Aggy fans. Mainly because they actually have accomplishments to brag about. 3rd playoff appearance in 4 years. Aggy misery is comedy. Maybe I just don't know enough OU fans to know how they really are. Aggy fans are unlike any from any sport.
Aggy fans are soccer fans.

24 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I wonder what if aggy could ever even have a surly style site? They are so used to being spoon fed what to think by looch, that I don't know what their organic discussions would even look like.

I am pretty sure they've had people try, but they never last because the aggie masses don't like to be told the truth.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Pretty much. But I just don't see the same level of annoyance and delusion with OU dans as Aggy fans. Mainly because they actually have accomplishments to brag about. 3rd playoff appearance in 4 years. Aggy misery is comedy. Maybe I just don't know enough OU fans to know how they really are. Aggy fans are unlike any from any sport.

I have relatives from both groups.  I don’t mind talking shit about football with the OU relatives.  Aggy, nope.  

We have a good rivalry with OU, and we laugh at their losses, and they laugh at ours.  Aggy would be upset if the SEC representative in the playoffs loses.  That’s not a rivalry, that’s hero worship.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have relatives from both groups.  I don’t mind talking shit about football with the OU relatives.  Aggy, nope.  

We have a good rivalry with OU, and we laugh at their losses, and they laugh at ours.  Aggy would be upset if the SEC representative in the playoffs loses.  That’s not a rivalry, that’s hero worship.  

In aggy's case I'd have to diagnose it as co-dependency.

3 hours ago, OCHorn001 said:

Why?

Because while half the people here agree with your political views, and half the people don't, and half the people are not good at math, there are boards for political discussion and political idolotry, and this board (along with many others) is not it.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

The definition of delusion 

This is very similar to kip saying "we both know that I’m training to be a cage fighter." Whatever pencil neck, fucking aggy.

This is who they are down to their core. Every aggy I know is delusional like this and it's so irritating but they don't mean to be irritating, they are genuinely retarded and can't help it.

Poor aggy.

I can't find Austin sports radio that has 3 hours breaking down UT football like I did today with texags radio today. Whole bunch of belly aching about their bowl slot and how it's not fair that tay yew goes to the Sugar Bowl cause they're 2nd in the BDF (yes they say this on the radio too, not just in their forums).

And Looch gives us his breakdown of the Big 12 championship game, because he had a front row seat there(!!), including great analysis that aggy would no doubt beat tay yew by 2+ TDs, would go toe to toe with OU, how Sam Ehlinger is easily rattled and is less athletic than Joe Burrow. Just great delusional stuff all around. Starts at 44:30

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/_i0z90fVAXI/0110187-jaxy.mp3

• Like 1

Oh man I'd love OU to play Aggy this season. Kyler Murray would throw for about 600 yards on their shitty secondary. It would not even be close. Aggy would score points because of how bad Aggy's defense is but that game would play out about how the Bama/Aggy game did. Something like 55-31. 

I rooted for OU against Aggy in 2012 but Aggy dominated them. I will never root for Aggy. Ever. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

including great analysis that aggy would no doubt beat tay yew by 2+ TDs, would go toe to toe with OU,

Not since ESPN matched up 2005 USC with Caesar's Legions has a hypothetical contest been so thoroughly analyzed. Liucci should award A&M the hypothetical trophy for the hypothetical championship he just won for them.

Edited by Valmy77

45 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I can't find Austin sports radio that has 3 hours breaking down UT football like I did today with texags radio today. Whole bunch of belly aching about their bowl slot and how it's not fair that tay yew goes to the Sugar Bowl cause they're 2nd in the BDF (yes they say this on the radio too, not just in their forums).

And Looch gives us his breakdown of the Big 12 championship game, because he had a front row seat there(!!), including great analysis that aggy would no doubt beat tay yew by 2+ TDs, would go toe to toe with OU, how Sam Ehlinger is easily rattled and is less athletic than Joe Burrow. Just great delusional stuff all around. Starts at 44:30

Thanks.  I believe your summary tells me all I need to know.

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Luicci going to the Big 12 championship game reeks of obsession. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You know they’ve already gotten the Georgia excuse dialed up. Disappointed about missing the playoffs, still beat up from the uber physical bama game 4 weeks prior. Didn’t want to be there. 

Exactly right...Provided Texas wins.  Even if it's close, they'll say Georgia didn't want to be there.

42 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Luicci going to the Big 12 championship game reeks of obsession. 

noted.

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

Looks like A&M will dodge a bullet; NC State's star receiver is declaring for the draft and skipping the bowl game.

https://gopack.com/news/2018/12/3/football-harmon-declares-for-2019-nfl-draft.aspx

No like he was going to prove anything to NFL scouts against that aggy D. Probably was warned about their Honor Code and decided the risk of getting hurt to a dirty play was too great.

Aggies, to be clear, you were 7th in the SEC this season Posted on 12/3/18 at 1:40 pm
uArw.png83dArw.png22
bkm1.png
The playoff committee looked at your entire body of work and deemed you the 7th best SEC team (4th best in SEC West), and you were slotted appropriately in the bowl pecking order. 

According to the people that matter, you are behind the following teams in the SEC: 
Alabama 
Georgia 
Florida 
LSU 
Kentucky 
Mississippi State 

Even the Massey Composite Index thinks Missouri is better than you. 

Just wanted to clear that up... Iconcheers.gif

the rant has spoken.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Luigi is royalty here. I just don't get it, even after living here for almost two decades. Dave South, Chip Howard, Billy Liucci... it's like the primary requirement for being an aggy media personality is being insipid as fuck, with the IQ of a toaster, and the charm of plain yogurt. Doesn't hurt if you have the vocabulary of a toothpick, either.

I also live in Bryan-College Station.  Chip is a UT grad and used to push the envelope when he was much younger and that was hardly beneficial to his career.  Chip does have Kirk Bohls on his radio show once a week to talk about UT athletics and the BIG XII.  In this market, that is ballsy.

Edited by Harrison Stafford

7 hours ago, OCHorn001 said:

Y'all are a real inviting group. You almost sound aggy-like in your responses.

If you're not already banned, here's the reason.

This is the football forum on a board that has a political forum amongst others.   There's a lot of people here who have differing political views but we all come together to discuss football.  When you bring politics in it can quickly devolve into a shitty political argument, thus you will get your ass kicked out of here or banned if you bring your shit here.  

We tolerate a bunch of other fans, even fucking sooners and aggy as long as they aren't complete assholes.  But keep politics out of football.  

The End. 

• Like 8