• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

Maybe thank your cuck of a head coach for being such an unlikable prick that his staff will literally jump at the first chance they have to leave. 

Brewster was massively overpaid at aggy, right?  Chances he's making less at unc and still chose to leave to get away from aggy and Jimbo? 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh

30 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

I’m tired of hearing about A&M on the Longhorn board. We’ve got a game to play Sat and it’s not against A&M. 

There is a reason we have this thread to keep it segregated. Unfortunately A&M had their game with LSU and it sort of turned into a second A&M thread.

14 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

When he said that crap, I knew they were going to start cheating their asses off. How do guarantee something like that? Players rankings change during the season. Maybe one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard a coach say.

8 minutes ago, texaslong said:

When he said that crap, I knew they were going to start cheating their asses off. How do guarantee something like that? Players rankings change during the season. Maybe one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard a coach say.

But Aggies are eating it up.  Which is hilarious, given how often they made fun of Mack Brown for winning that RNC.

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

Start cheating? What, you new to this? If we were able to look at the thing known as the hive (which everyone knows is an arc of the FedEx sort of thing that will blind you) it is probably one of the primary reasons they found the SEC so fucking appealing....to cheat without being called on it. Well that and the neo-nazi thing.

Firgive me for stating the obvious. But their  little boost in recruiting coinciding with their jump to SEC isn’t a coincidence. It’s the buy em all a Trans Am thing. They knew damn well going in, that the SEC has a pretty good system in place where unlike other conferences, no one will out a cheater. Only Fulmer had the balls to call Alabama out. And you see what that got him AND Tennessee.

5 hours ago, Gaffords said:

Wasn't he their only 5*? That's gonna leave a mark.

On a different note, if the SEC thinks aggy reaction is over the top with this win, wait until they beat Alabama again and aggy acts like the all time series is dead even and it`s the top rivalry in the SEC.

I'm confused, according to 247 composite, he's only a four star. Where is he a 5 star. They even lie about the ratings of their decommits

How many times have we read shit like this from aggy after every coaching change and signature win in his first season?   And I got news for the aggy ass clowns.   The LSU win was not a signature win.   My gosh I had to stay off Facebook most of Sunday because I know a lot of aggys and it was nothing but tripe about the win on Saturday night and how it was going to take them to the next level.   Good fricken luck with that!
This clown should check the LSU schedule for next season.    We are going to get beat LSU first......Then what in hell are they going to say after that???????  
I blocked my aggy friends on FB so that shit doesn't show up on my feed. I come to this thread for my aggy news.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Machinator said:

LOL, your top recruiter is willing to pay 25% of his base salary to get out of the hell hole that is College Station and Jimbo World...He's the top recruiter at a school willing to pay more money than God to coaches, has the #2 recruiting class currently....

Speaks volumes to how bad Jimbo is to work for and the level/type of "recruiting" he was being asked to do.

Couldn't even make it an entire year there. 

I'm going to go ahead and say what we are all thinking... he couldn't take even one more day of dealing with Taylor Hamm...

Coaches don't necessarily recruit their position players, but yeah I doubt this was this reason.
Are you trying to imply that the check didn’t clear?
I understand that. But I doubt their TE coach was the lynch pin to recruiting 5 star linebackers.

That guy was probably gonna decommit anyway. Funny at the timing though.

2 hours ago, Whatever said:
19 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:
How many times have we read shit like this from aggy after every coaching change and signature win in his first season?   And I got news for the aggy ass clowns.   The LSU win was not a signature win.   My gosh I had to stay off Facebook most of Sunday because I know a lot of aggys and it was nothing but tripe about the win on Saturday night and how it was going to take them to the next level.   Good fricken luck with that!
This clown should check the LSU schedule for next season.    We are going to get beat LSU first......Then what in hell are they going to say after that???????  

Read more  

I blocked my aggy friends on FB so that shit doesn't show up on my feed. I come to this thread for my aggy news.

Checked my linked in for the first time in awhile yesterday. Some hoe was posting stupid rehashed political shit a la facebook... on LinkedIn. Went to her profile to remove as a connection.

Guess where she went to school?

40 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Checked my linked in for the first time in awhile yesterday. Some hoe was posting stupid rehashed political shit a la facebook... on LinkedIn. Went to her profile to remove as a connection.

Guess where she went to school?

It's not smart professionally to get political on any social media platform (I don't include message boards in that since we aren't using our real names and it's not something employers search for), but to do it on LinkedIn is especially stupid.  I mean, they are the #1 job-related website and employers typically check your profile before checking your other social media accounts.

But then again, we ARE talking about aggy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

It's not smart professionally to get political on any social media platform (I don't include message boards in that since we aren't using our real names and it's not something employers search for), but to do it on LinkedIn is especially stupid.  I mean, they are the #1 job-related website and employers typically check your profile before checking your other social media accounts.

But then again, we ARE talking about aggy.

No CR but it was leaning very heavily in the direction you would expect. I had to double take and ask "Who is this moron and why are they on my homepage?" 

I'm on there maybe once or twice every couple of weeks. Can't imagine being there daily or multiple times a day to try and start pissing contests.

38 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

DtLcNMmVAAUwtUj.jpg

Alabama laughs at these Gomer Pyles and thinking they will get 1st place. They will reload every year and skull fuck Aggy as usual. 

Also, wasn't it supposed to be their decade in 2012 after beating Bama and then OU in the Cotton Bowl under Sumlin? Same song and dance.

Edited by Vic Mackey

40 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

DtLcNMmVAAUwtUj.jpg

Did he just celebrate second place and tell teams good luck playing for second place in the same post? 

Also, tied for sixth, second place, you say tomato...

And I'm sure Saban, who beat you by three tds this year and has Tua for at least one more year, is very frightened about relinquishing his reign of terror to the hobbit.  Very frightened. 

• Like 4