• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 minutes ago, miguelito said:

When he mentions pettiness and unwarranted egos, do you think he means us?

The answer is yes.

Which is bizarre since those are the exact reasons they ran away from the conference despite being told we wouldn't play them anymore.

Now this guy misses us.

• Fuck You 1

Looch and Brauninger spend their first show after the greatest game in the history of texum football to... talk about UT. Talking about how they don't need Texas as a rival, how they'd no doubt beat Texas by 10, "and even those idiots over there know they'd lose too," and just in general sucking each other's dicks in the middle of a bar for an hour. 

Starts at 7:00

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0110093-mihg.mp3

Edited by TexasMan
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Modessit said:

"...fabled football game."

Does that mean there's no proof it's ever happened before? Because I'm sure there's a gif of Justin Tucker that could clear that up pretty quickly.

He probably meant "storied" but you'll have to forgive him, since in aggieland stories and fables are synonymous.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

every 5-10 years or so, aggy is due for a "win that will change the culture, program direction.." etc. The last three I can think are: 

- 2018 "7 OT Thriller to end losing streak to 'rival' LSU"

-2012 "Johnny beats Bama in their house, moon doesnt control the tide.."

-2006 "12-7 ending losing streak to defending National Champions and hated rival Texas.."

One thing to notice is if each of the those games were played ten times, aggy would lose eight. They never just beat the fuck out of someone. All those games came down to controversial and / or fluky circumstances. Then they regress to the back to the mean. 

That pretty much sums up aggy, and not just football.

Log stacking, stadium building, weird initiations utilizating Mason Jars and nut grabbing all fall under some level of controversial and fluky circumstances.

22 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Will it be strongly worded?

Nope. Used my real name and address. 

(please no CR for the love of God)

Please quit wasting your time introducing ridiculous bills such as House Bill 412. The Texas State Government has much more pressing matters than which football games are on your television set on Thanksgiving.

Maybe you should start with addressing the San Antonio school district that fellow house member Diego Bernal has described as "the poster child of everything that is wrong with school finance."

Football can wait. Do the job that you were elected to do and are paid for.

It's easy. You just fill out a form. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

every 5-10 years or so, aggy is due for a "win that will change the culture, program direction.." etc. The last three I can think are: 

- 2018 "7 OT Thriller to end losing streak to 'rival' LSU"

-2012 "Johnny beats Bama in their house, moon doesnt control the tide.."

-2006 "12-7 ending losing streak to defending National Champions and hated rival Texas.."

One thing to notice is if each of the those games were played ten times, aggy would lose eight. They never just beat the fuck out of someone. All those games came down to controversial and / or fluky circumstances. Then they regress to the back to the mean. 

Looks like they aren't due for another "big game" until 2024....based son my calculation.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

hi Lyle,

Keep up the good bull!

My facebook group is being overrun by sips claiming our endowment is less than $300m and Forbes says it's $11 million.

this is the link they are pasting:

"The total endowment dedicated to the Texas A&M University, College Station campus, as of December 31, 2015, was $259.9 million."

http://aggypedia.com/wiki/History_of_Texas_A%26M_University

Can you please get that website shut down?

Anybody that comes here regularly knows me and how much I fear the power that A&M is about to unleash on us all!! Unbridled fear doesn't even begin to to begin where to start!!

There's is a storm coming my friends. A power soon to be unleashed!!!! Aggyy is so ready to control Texas, nay. the galaxy!!! 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The tiger droppings thread linked earlier is a classic.

litenin iconLSU.gif
LSU Fan
Houston
Member since Mar 2016
1168 posts

re: I now know why UT disliked little brother

I've lived in the Houston area for 10+ years and don't think that I'll ever root for UT. However, I'll also never really dislike or think less of them like I do the Aggies.

I've heard numerous stories from UT, TX Tech, and other Big12 fans about Aggies that I'm starting to better understand. The Aggies know everyone talks about them behind their backs but their way of responding only adds to the stereotype. It's like that 'sort of' mentally challenged kid in school that you think is normal until they start rambling about something.

I remember one UT friend telling a story about a memorial service he attended for a UT alum that had donated millions to a hospital. A couple of the Aggies would do that annoying hiss whenever they mentioned that he had degrees from UT. He married an Aggie and had some interesting stories about things he witnessed from Aggies that almost appeared normal on the surface.

• Like 1

Went to church for the 1st time in a while this past Sunday. The pastor is an aggy prick, in my opinion anyway. I told my wife if he said anything about the aggy game I was walking out, of course she nixed that with the no sex threat. Turns out aggy pastor wasn't there but the first thing out of the fill in guys mouth was "how bout that aggy game", followed by whoops throughout the congregation. It was followed by several more references about aggy and more whoops during the service. The guy even called out the LSU fans. I told my wife thats the last time I go to church there. On a one on one basis they're not bad people, but get a group of them together and they're insufferable. 

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

Anybody that comes here regularly knows me and how much I fear the power that A&M is about to unleash on us all!! Unbridled fear doesn't even begin to to begin where to start!!

There's is a storm coming my friends. A power soon to be unleashed!!!! Aggyy is so ready to control Texas, nay. the galaxy!!! 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The proper phrase is "fuck, fuck, fukedy, fuck fuck."

1 hour ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Went to church for the 1st time in a while this past Sunday. The pastor is an aggy prick, in my opinion anyway. I told my wife if he said anything about the aggy game I was walking out, of course she nixed that with the no sex threat. Turns out aggy pastor wasn't there but the first thing out of the fill in guys mouth was "how bout that aggy game", followed by whoops throughout the congregation. It was followed by several more references about aggy and more whoops during the service. The guy even called out the LSU fans. I told my wife thats the last time I go to church there. On a one on one basis they're not bad people, but get a group of them together and they're insufferable. 

But did you get laid after the service?