• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, texaslong said:

They also have to help pay for the production cost.

Homer Simpson: Okay, boy. This is where all the hard work, sacrifice, and painful scaldings pay off.

Employee: Four pounds of grease... that comes to... sixty-three cents.

Homer Simpson: Woo-hoo!

Bart Simpson: Dad, all that bacon cost twenty-seven dollars.

Homer Simpson: Yeah, but your mom paid for that!

Bart Simpson: But doesn't she get her money from you?

Homer Simpson: And I get my money from grease! What's the problem?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

every post on Texags that mentions this cat being related to Fischer is being removed post haste

The biggest aggy dork honks on the planet spent the 48 hours after the greatest victory in college football history glued to a monitor, watergating posts that don't support the narrative.

Something perfectly aggy about that. 

• Like 1

The first rule in aggy dorkdom is to protect all of the stupid aggy narratives (classiest fans, loudest stadium, premier program in the state.....). They'd be glued to their monitors regardless of the outcome of one football game. Or in other words as you said "perfectly aggy".

• Like 1

Texas A&M athletic department officials have not confirmed the man's identity amid reports Sunday that the person who hit Kragthorpe was Cole Fisher, a nephew of Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher, who said after the game he knew nothing of the incident.

"I don't know who Cole Fisher is," Texas A&M associate director for football communications Brad Marquardt said Sunday.

Never change Aggy. Two blatant lies when asked. 

There is video of Cole Fisher telling Jimbo as he is walking off the field. 

The associate director of football communications doesn't know who Cole Fisher is?

jlawgif

Every damn Aggy I know acted like they won a championship yesterday. 

I pointed out to one, you must be real around of your SEC defense and he smiled until I told him a real defense would of never allowed a seven OT game to happen.  They would  have come up with a stop during the second OT  and ended that joke of what is now being called the game of the century by the kiss ass SEC media.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Still want to know what made the game so special.  There have been several other 7 OT games, and none have gotten hyped up.  Are they bragging about the points scored record after spending years trashing high scoring big 12 games?

How do you not understand the gravity of this game?

IT WAS FOR SECOND PLACE IN THE SEC WEST!

It was played on the SEC network where only a third of the country could even see it.

The defenses were so incredibly bad that it resulted in a record number of OT's.

GREATEST EVAR!!!

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Still want to know what made the game so special.  There have been several other 7 OT games, and none have gotten hyped up.  Are they bragging about the points scored record after spending years trashing high scoring big 12 games?

Much like everything else in the world of aggy, they create their own measuring stick and claim to have the "biggest and best." 

Stadium is an absolute piece of shit with literal bat shit everywhere but too few places for human shit?  So what, got the most seats, advantage aggy. 

University ranking absolutely plummeting as admissions and academic standards are stripped in favor of huge enrollment numbers?  So what, tons of aggy graduating every year now filling up the state with proud, minimum wage earning former students.  Advantage aggy.

Boring ass game of no national importance that goes to seven overtimes because neither of these supposed defensive powerhouses can make one damn stop? So what, longest game and highest combined score ever = best game ever.  Suck it, sips, advantage aggy. 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Ds86ckDV4AAtv5x.jpg

I mean I'd say it was fake, if not for that fact that it's, well...aggy.

I mean that win, THAT win, is a shot across the bow? They didn't dominate LSU.  Actually its embarrassing it got to that. Aggy should have won in regulation.  And still with the "we were as close as anyone to beating Bama...AND Clemson!!!" Jesus Christ.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean I'd say it was fake, if not for that fact that it's, well...aggy.

I mean that win, THAT win, is a shot across the bow? They didn't dominate LSU.  Actually its embarrassing it got to that. Aggy should have won in regulation.  And still with the "we were as close as anyone to beating Bama...AND Clemson!!!" Jesus Christ.

And there they go throwing the "entitlement" word at anyone who is better than they are.  Sounds really, really familiar.

Just now, HtownHorn said:

They are losing @Clemson, vs. Alabama, @Georgia, and @LSU next year, just to start. What shot across the bow are they fucking talking about? Their ceiling next year is 8-4, and is likely going to be much worse.

But they got at least 3, maybe 4, guaranteed wins...so there's that.

SEC West
Conf
Overall

IsBDxxcoXPihpAWEL7ycqg_48x48.pngAlabama
8 - 0 12 - 0        

fxFXvlh0xTT3vsirFt6s-w_48x48.pngTexas A&M
5 - 3 8 - 4        

kNpHzYyrlwhHhU26mL2FsA_48x48.pngLSU
5 - 3 9 - 3        

OUBbzbwcTM8sy6HPyeM6SQ_48x48.pngMS State
4 - 4 8 - 4        

zF8V9sDoYEROo2XiHGZY2Q_48x48.pngAuburn
3 - 5 7 - 5        

P3_7A6YSWBJcQdS3Ep3NwA_48x48.pngMississippi
1 - 7 5 - 7        

d1jTjMHnJlv1J0bj90PbXQ_48x48.pngArkansas
0 - 8 2 - 10

An aggy just told me second here is better than second in the Big 12...

Edited by n64ra

14 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Dude in 5 years time, they will only be losing to Bama by 10!

Heh heh, sips.  We locked up one of only 4 5 6 MNC winning coaches, for 10 YEARS!!  It's the long game, in 9 years Saban will be gone, then BOOM!  Win the SECw and all the glory and validation. aggy was the first team to think this plan up, everyone else just jealous.  

3 minutes ago, n64ra said:

SEC West
Conf
Overall

IsBDxxcoXPihpAWEL7ycqg_48x48.pngAlabama
8 - 0 12 - 0        

fxFXvlh0xTT3vsirFt6s-w_48x48.pngTexas A&M
5 - 3 8 - 4        

kNpHzYyrlwhHhU26mL2FsA_48x48.pngLSU
5 - 3 9 - 3        

OUBbzbwcTM8sy6HPyeM6SQ_48x48.pngMS State
4 - 4 8 - 4        

zF8V9sDoYEROo2XiHGZY2Q_48x48.pngAuburn
3 - 5 7 - 5        

P3_7A6YSWBJcQdS3Ep3NwA_48x48.pngMississippi
1 - 7 5 - 7        

d1jTjMHnJlv1J0bj90PbXQ_48x48.pngArkansas
0 - 8 2 - 10

In a 4 way tie for 3rd place in the SEC, moving up in the world folks.  

To give aggy credit, their defense did appear to be better-corched than LSU's. On the other hand, we'll never know because the LSU quarterback was only capable of hitting his mark about 1 in 10 attempts. If the dude could throw a forward pass, LSU might've scored 70 in regulation. My gawd, Burrow sucked even harder than Mond. What a shit-tastic football game.

25 minutes ago, Chopper said:

To give aggy credit, their defense did appear to be better-corched than LSU's. On the other hand, we'll never know because the LSU quarterback was only capable of hitting his mark about 1 in 10 attempts. If the dude could throw a forward pass, LSU might've scored 70 in regulation. My gawd, Burrow sucked even harder than Mond. What a shit-tastic football game.

For all the talent LSU has had over time, their QBs are fucking terrible year to year. Are there no QBs that play in Louisiana worth a damn?

• Like 1